U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 03:11 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,731,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by piousboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Show me one video of someone slaughtering people screaming god is great.. and that person will most likely be muslim.
Islam and Christianity, are both barbaric primitive religions.
More muslims die at the hands of other muslims anyone who reads or watches the news would know this.

muslims that type are terrorists but this not related to islam by any mean as the real meaning of JIHAD is the jihad of the soul , to try as possible to control yourself & to be a good community member . i will not attack as i'm deeply convinced that guidance is from ALLAH & i ask ALLAH ALMIGHTY to bless whom seek truth & clear evidence
Well undercover mosque made it "clear".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2010, 04:25 PM

40,039 posts, read 26,720,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piousboy View Post
muslims that type are terrorists but this not related to islam by any mean as the real meaning of JIHAD is the jihad of the soul , to try as possible to control yourself & to be a good community member . i will not attack as i'm deeply convinced that guidance is from ALLAH & i ask ALLAH ALMIGHTY to bless whom seek truth & clear evidence
When will you Islam apologists get it. Your cover is blown here. Too many of us KNOW the Qu'ran and the Sunnas and Allah's DIRECT COMMAND to deceive infidels (not suggestion, not request . . . but COMMAND). Let it go. Islam is a barbaric deen and a threat to freedom-loving people throughout the world.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:15 PM

6 posts, read 6,412 times
Default lier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
When will you Islam apologists get it. Your cover is blown here. Too many of us KNOW the Qu'ran and the Sunnas and Allah's DIRECT COMMAND to deceive infidels (not suggestion, not request . . . but COMMAND). Let it go. Islam is a barbaric deen and a threat to freedom-loving people throughout the world.

islam isn't a barbaric deen & you're a deciever & a lier just like your pope
talk to the people about the real history of the church as mass killing & child abuse are the main course

Old 09-16-2010, 12:21 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,507,289 times
There are two forms or structures for Islam in the society They commit themselves to. Democratically thought of and dictatorially thought of. No mind. I just felt that the real history in Mohammedism never judged that effectively.

Old 09-20-2010, 03:12 PM

6 posts, read 6,412 times
islam isn't a barbaric deen & you're a deciever & a lier just like your pope
talk to the people about the real history of the church as mass killing & child abuse are the main course

Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 PM

11,798 posts, read 21,969,943 times
Do I sense an echo here?

Are you saying that since the history of Christianity is so tainted, that makes it all right for Islamists to behave like 13th-century Christians? I personally have no use for either.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:26 PM

6 posts, read 5,869 times
Smile why islam?

first of all I greet you by the islamic way of greeting.

AlSalamu Alikum wa Rahmatu Allah wa Barakatu. which means:Peace,mercy and blessings of God (Allah) be upon you all.

To answer your question first I will explain what does Islam means?
Islam is Arabic word which means "submission to the will of God". Also, it comes from the word "s l m" which means "Peace".
The Muslims:
- Belief in one true God (Allah).
- Belief in the angels.
- Belief in the prophets.
- Belief in the revelations of Allah.
- Belief in the last day of judgment and the hereafter.
- Belief in predestination.
In addition to that, Islam has five pillars which are:
- The testimony of faith (shahada) that means to bear witness that "there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”
- Prayer (salat).
- Giving (zakat).
- Fasting (sawm).
- Pilgrimage (hajj) to Makkah (Baca).

The answer is: Because Islam has the solutions for the world problems.

And by the way Muslims do not worship Muhammad (PBUH). Therefore, they are not Muhammadism.

For more information you may visit these websites:
http://www.islamhouse.com
http://www.shareislam.com

Peace

Old 09-22-2010, 03:45 PM

30,874 posts, read 31,750,270 times
Quote:
The answer is: Because Islam has the solutions for the world problems.
Islam has NO solutions, but are part of the problem. The biggest problem in the world today is over population, yet Muslim women continue to pump out more babies than members of any other religion.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:30 PM

6 posts, read 5,869 times
Peace, mercy and blessings of God (Allah) be upon you all.

I do not know what the relation between your respond is and the topic, but we Muslims believe that the babies are gift from Allah and we will not stop this merciful thing to happen.
I will give you the solution for the raping.

According to the Criminal Victimization in the United States, in 2006 there were 232960 women in the U.S. were raped or sexually assaulted, about 600 daily.

Here is the question: why this happened?

In my opinion this happened because the western women do not cover herself and her beauty. Therefore, some of men cannot control their sexual desire while seeing uncovered women.

But in Islam, women must cover herself and her beauty. Muslim women like a pearl; it is hard to get it (pearl).

According to the Holy Quran 33:59 Allah says "O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known so as not be annoyed."

Also, I am wondering why the Christian does not follow the bible. In the bible you read"1 If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. 7A man ought not to cover his head,[a] since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. 8For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; 9neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 10For this reason, and because of the angels, the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head.
Corinthians 11:6-10 (New International Version)

In addition to that, Mary, Mother of Jesus (PBUT) covers herself like Muslim women. And believe me if Mary (PBUH) comes and walks among us nobody will give her a second look.

Peace

Old 09-22-2010, 07:13 PM

30,874 posts, read 31,750,270 times
Do you actually think that Muslim women are not raped? I contend that the incidence of rape in the Muslim world is as high, if not higher than America. Rapes mostly go unreported in Islamic countries and here is why..

Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape, without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men who subsequently develop a conscience, are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery. The penalty for adultery in Islam is very severe, as you know very well.

Rape is virtually impossible to prove under Islamic law (Sharia) and even in more moderate countries. If the man claims that the act was consensual sex, there is very little that the woman can do to refute this. Islam places the burden of avoiding sexual encounters of any sort on the woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or