U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-23-2010, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,933 posts, read 31,824,197 times
Reputation: 12663

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Ro0oz View Post
Peace

In Islam we Muslims believe that we have to follow the laws.
You know I cannot show you the whole image about the veils, because it is something in our hearts. Nobody can understand it, unless you appect it in your hearts.

Peace
Can you answer my question please... How about spousal rape in Egypt...Is that a crime? Do you have the right to say no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 PM
 
2,031 posts, read 2,416,023 times
Reputation: 1376
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
could it be that we are not playing on fair ground. muslms have immigrated to many countries around the world bringing there culture and religious beliefes with them, for example the usa has over 1200 mosques, europe has over 6000 mosques.. anybody openly trying to convert muslims to christianity in the middle east probably would lose there heads..

whats your thoughts on why islam is the fastest growing religion.??
Islam is way too big to be the "fastest-growing religion".

There's surely some cult somewhere that has doubled in size from 7 to 14 members in the past week or two...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2010, 09:32 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,933 posts, read 31,824,197 times
Reputation: 12663
Islam is NOT the fastest growing religion. That is just a claim the Muslim proselytizers like to make.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2012, 01:35 AM
 
7 posts, read 4,573 times
Reputation: 10
LifelongMogal these guys are ignorant!
To the rest of you ignorant fools,The reason why Islam is the fastest GROWING religion,its because more people are converting to Islam,they are seeing the truth,their hearts are softened & they are chosen by God to be muslims & not because more muslims are born!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2012, 02:43 AM
 
7 posts, read 4,573 times
Reputation: 10
You guys are pathetic but like they say "ignorance is bliss"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2012, 02:53 AM
 
7 posts, read 4,573 times
Reputation: 10
Islam is not a religion.... Its a way of life! which was followed by all prophets from Adam,abraham,Noah,soloman,Joseph,Moses,jesus & the last & final prohpet Mogamad (SAW)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2012, 02:56 AM
 
27 posts, read 30,134 times
Reputation: 32
Atheism is growing faster...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2012, 03:01 AM
 
7 posts, read 4,573 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Because Islam appeals to 'raw' emotions, and practical solutions and problem solving...

Islam is like WCW wrestling where is Christanity has become like a game of Bridge or croquet..

.

Islam appeals to young male adrenaline...it feeds into their passion and need for action and sometimes violence...

Where as Christain sermons feel more like Mr Rogers...

Islamic clerics often give firery sermons with machine guns strapped around their back...Action!!

Where as Cardinals and Popes walk around wearing 17th century robes and sandals...

It's an image thing...Modern Christanity really doesn't give it's youth a adrenaline filled out let...everything is done in moderation with feelings kept in check by constant references to David and Palms...

Young people want action, not to be constantly lectured about Peter or passover...
They've heard these stories over and over again...like a broken record...
Pastors are terrible about making this stuff relavent to modern day life...

So many young tune church out, and tune NFL football in or WCW wrestling or video games or Hollywood...or anything with action...

Islamic youth are told to fight...Christain youth are told to turn the other cheek and smile...

Islamic youth are trained in weapontry...christain youth are trained in hospitality...

The leaders of the Christain and Catholic churches are so far out of touch with the real world it's not even funny...

Their stuck in their own circle of self acclaim...and in the mean time, more and more are converting to more practical religions that give thier emotions and need for action...more of an outlet...


Where do you come on this ****?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2012, 03:06 AM
 
7 posts, read 4,573 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by in world !! View Post
* why is Islam the fastest growing religion.??

...... Because Islam the true religion , may be you said No ,
If you say that I want ask you Question , why Islam the fastest growing religion , If was n't the true religion .... ?
Say wot?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2012, 04:50 AM
 
7 posts, read 4,573 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
There are two forms or structures for Islam in the society They commit themselves to. Democratically thought of and dictatorially thought of. No mind. I just felt that the real history in Mohammedism never judged that effectively.
Im a muslim & i Have never heard about Mohammedism,wot is it according you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top