Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 09:27 AM

8,868 posts, read 12,558,913 times

Advertisements

Islam is the fastest growing because it has a high birthrate. All the muslims I know have at least 5 kids. That is the norm. My jewish friends have 2.

Look, we're working on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2010, 09:30 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,728,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
do you think that islam isn't just fastest growing relegion , but it's the most of relegions gain converters to it either

yes i know they breed like flies ,and it's a plague thats out of control. i doubt that they have the most converters. it's more about breeding there own kind. it's time the sheeples of the west realize the impact this will have on society.. scary chit,, well i figure they can have this world by time they get any real headway in the usa i will be dead. one only needs to look at middle eastern countries and mexico to see where the usa is heading, a freeking cesspool of crime and curruption,,just wait 30 to 40 years, by that time i figure it won't be worth living in crap up to your neck.. bon appetit..

Old 08-27-2010, 09:33 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,299,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
yes i know they breed like flies ,and it's a plague thats out of control. i doubt that the have the most converters. it's more about breeding there own kind. it's time the sheeples of the west realize the impact this will have on society.. scary chit,, well i figure they can have this world by time they get any real headway in the usa i will be dead. one only needs to look at middle eastern countries and mexico to see where the usa is heading, a freeking cesspool of crime and curruption,,just wait 30 to 40 years, by that time i figure it won't be worth living in crap up to your neck.. bon appetit..
Have a nice life!

Old 08-27-2010, 09:50 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,676 times
Quote:
yes i know they breed like flies ,and it's a plague thats out of control. i doubt that they have the most converters. it's more about breeding there own kind. it's time the sheeples of the west realize the impact this will have on society.. scary chit,, well i figure they can have this world by time they get any real headway in the usa i will be dead. one only needs to look at middle eastern countries and mexico to see where the usa is heading, a freeking cesspool of crime and curruption,,just wait 30 to 40 years, by that time i figure it won't be worth living in crap up to your neck.. bon appetit..
well , they allready relaize the impact of that on society , what do you suggest for a country of freedom to do
should they prohibit muslims from breeding , or should they try to increase their birth rate as well

Old 08-27-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
well , they allready relaize the impact of that on society , what do you suggest for a country of freedom to do
should they prohibit muslims from breeding , or should they try to increase their birth rate as well
cap and trade, ohh wait wrong subject.>>^^^ spade and neuter..

doesn't matter>!!!> overpopulation is overpopulation. it will be a cesspool of many cultures drowning in there own feces.. like i said.>> bon appetit

i do feel sorry for the children of today, they have no control over their destiny. this generation of sheeple will strip this planet bare in the quest for material gain.> selfish generations... where is this god of goodness when you need him. i don't see your god allah helping pakistan. and i don't see the christian good salavaging the poor sheeple in haiti..

Sanitation in Haiti is Really in the Pits

Old 08-27-2010, 11:42 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,676 times
Quote:
cap and trade, ohh wait wrong subject.>>^^^ spade and neuter..

doesn't matter>!!!> overpopulation is overpopulation. it will be a cesspool of many cultures drowning in there own feces.. like i said.>> bon appetit

i do feel sorry for the children of today, they have no control over their destiny. this generation of sheeple will strip this planet bare in the quest for material gain.> selfish generations... where is this god of goodness when you need him. i don't see your god allah helping pakistan. and i don't see the christian good salavaging the poor sheeple in haiti..

Sanitation in Haiti is Really in the Pits
we are not in paradise yet
only paradise have no pains , no disasters and no harsh life

this is the place of tests , not the place of reward

Old 08-27-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
we are not in paradise yet
only paradise have no pains , no disasters and no harsh life

this is the place of tests , not the place of reward

keep drinking the kool aid

Old 08-27-2010, 11:57 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,193,454 times
"why is islam the fastest growing religion.?? " It's not. Secular humanism is, but where Islam is making gains it is heavily financed by Saudi oil money.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
"why is islam the fastest growing religion.?? " It's not. Secular humanism is, but where Islam is making gains it is heavily financed by Saudi oil money.
i wouldn't be surprised that some of the money invested to build the cultural center, mosque in new york city comes from saudi arabia.

Old 08-27-2010, 03:20 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,165,053 times
I'm pretty sure they think there high birth rates with allow them to take over the world, but as their kids will be educated in 1st world countries, I can see many Muslim leaving Islam, seeing it for the primitive religion it is.
As their number grow, they will loose the fear of leaving islam, or following what they believe is the right thing to do.. like most Christians do in western countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam