U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 04:30 PM

6 posts, read 6,416 times

Advertisements

It's really sad that you have to distort the truth to defend your religion. George Bush killed no one, and the us army did NOT kill 1.5 million people...More that 85% of that 1.5 million were Muslims killing other Muslims. Muslims killed 1,060 and injured more than 1,800 this July alone.

Some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.

I wouldn't touch your religion with a ten foot pole...It is the religion of hatred and killing.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...#ixzz0yDwEprud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's much better for you my friend not to defend george w bush ? why ?
1-he is a lier as there were no any connection between iraq & alqaeda.
2-he is a killer as there were no iraqi killed another iraqi before the american occupation in iraq (sorry i mean bringing the american demaocrcy to iraq ).
3-he is a terrorist as he called the agression on iraq A crusade.
4-he is a loser as he failed as a student , businessman , president & as good american citizen .

islam is more tolerant & peaceful than another religion , just read history to easily figure out this fact :
*tell me about what the crusaders did like killing ,burning & humilating others very agressively & what
salah ALdIN the great muslim leader did of tolerance & peace .
*tell me about the compulsion of religion in europe in the 3th , 4th century & killing millions of people who refused christianity & for your information there is a clear verse in holy quran (koran) ( there is no compulsion in relgion as guidence & misguidence are clear)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2010, 04:39 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,732,488 times
Quote:
islam is more tolerant & peaceful than another religion
Jainism is far more peaceful and tolerant.
Islam is intolerant and violent. Secular laws put in perspective how primitive and medieval sharia law is.
Can a non believer go to mecca? What is the penalty if I do? Both these are written in the quran..

Old 08-31-2010, 04:48 PM

40,061 posts, read 26,739,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piousboy View Post
It's really sad that you have to distort the truth to defend your religion. George Bush killed no one, and the us army did NOT kill 1.5 million people...More that 85% of that 1.5 million were Muslims killing other Muslims. Muslims killed 1,060 and injured more than 1,800 this July alone.

Some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.

I wouldn't touch your religion with a ten foot pole...It is the religion of hatred and killing.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...#ixzz0yDwEprud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2-he is a killer as there were no iraqi killed another iraqi before the american occupation in iraq (sorry i mean bringing the american demaocrcy to iraq ).
4-he is a loser as he failed as a student , businessman , president & as good american citizen .

islam is more tolerant & peaceful than another religion , just read history to easily figure out this fact :
*tell me about what the crusaders did like killing ,burning & humilating others very agressively & what
*tell me about the compulsion of religion in europe in the 3th , 4th century & killing millions of people who refused christianity & for your information there is a clear verse in holy quran (koran) ( there is no compulsion in relgion as guidence & misguidence are clear)
We do not need another apologist (or deceiver or liar) spreading disinformation (or ignorance) about the deen of Islam. It is NOT a mere religion . . . so the concept of tolerance for any other belief system is anathema and completely preposterous. Either learn more about the deen you defend as tolerant or go sell your deceitful propaganda to ignorant infidels. Those of us who have studied your deen thoroughly are not fooled.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:42 PM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piousboy View Post
This thread is not about George Bush
Quote:
Jihad is directed not "just" against the unbelievers (the kaffirs, i.e., non-Mulsims), but all those who have "deviated" -- the Shi'ites, the Alawites, the Ahmadis, the Druze, Bahais, Yazidis, etc. It is holy war by armed resistance to all those who do not accept Muhammad's message as interpreted by the sacred traditions hallowed by all the schools of Sunni jurisprudence across fourteen hundred years of history
Quote:
What you are talking about is the past...Other religions have moved forward, but Islam is still living in that past and continue to kill each other every single day. There were 4,644 deaths in Iraq caused by Muslims killing each other in 2009, compared to 64 deaths caused by Coalition forces

Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

Last edited by sanspeur; 08-31-2010 at 06:31 PM..

Old 09-01-2010, 12:28 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,039,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This thread is not about George Bush
Jihad is directed not "just" against the unbelievers (the kaffirs, i.e., non-Mulsims), but all those who have "deviated" -- the Shi'ites, the Alawites, the Ahmadis, the Druze, Bahais, Yazidis, etc. It is holy war by armed resistance to all those who do not accept Muhammad's message as interpreted by the sacred traditions hallowed by all the schools of Sunni jurisprudence across fourteen hundred years of history

What you are talking about is the past...Other religions have moved forward, but Islam is still living in that past and continue to kill each other every single day. There were 4,644 deaths in Iraq caused by Muslims killing each other in 2009, compared to 64 deaths caused by Coalition forces

Islam is NOT a religion of peace.
muslims kill each other every single day
this is big proof that they are not practiced muslims

or may be you think that islam encourage muslims to kill each other

Old 09-01-2010, 06:03 AM

39 posts, read 54,987 times
I haven't bothered to read many of the posts on this thread because I can't be bothered sifting through the amount garbage that is being spewed here by hateful, ignorant and intolerant people...

But what I do question is why the Catholic church promotes child abuse...? Why the Christian faith advocates violence and mass murder? Consider the church's long history of exacting slaughter on large masses of civilians; the instigator's of WW1, WW2; the Christian American imperialist wars- didn't Bush say God had inspired him to send troops to battle? On that point, the Christian troops committed war crimes, crimes against humanity including horrendous rapes, slaughters and mass murders, destroying families and wiping out over 100,000 innocent civilians...why? Why does Christianity advocate such disgusting and deplorable behaviour?

What about the IRA and the UDF? Why did these Christian groups afflict deplorable terrorist atrocities on thousands of people? How can their Christian faith justify these types of acts?

I guess in light of the small snippets I've mentioned one can conclude the Christian faith is a proponent of mass murder and slaughter, extreme violence and abuse, terrorism and mayhem.

This is the same type of absurd argument that you are using against Islam- a religion of peace.

Personally, I'm not as gullible to indict any world faith based on the actions of a small few who claim to belong to it.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:12 AM

39 posts, read 54,987 times
Just to add something else focussed on the title of the thread:

YouTube - converts to islam

YouTube - 38. Famous people who converted to islam ..

Birth rates is probably only a very small factor but highly unlikely (especially in the West- where Islam is the fastest growing religion). I think more and more people are seeking refuge in Islam and the peace, tranquillity and harmony it provides to their lives in these days of Western hypocrisy, violent onslaughts and continuing immorality...like this American illustrates:

Old 09-01-2010, 06:23 AM

4 posts, read 10,149 times
im muslim , but you should know that they are many a few people that believe "we should fight against others" i think the are extremers (radical) and very rude

i believes every person have right to have theirs own culture and religion but government shoud be secular and neuter

i believes these group such Al Qaeda or taliban they are not real muslim
they are murderers
----------------
and for growing of this islam , im agree with illuminatus7

Old 09-01-2010, 06:35 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,333,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirs2k View Post
im muslim , but you should know that they are many a few people that believe "we should fight against others" i think the are extremers (radical) and very rude

i believes every person have right to have theirs own culture and religion but government shoud be secular and neuter

i believes these group such Al Qaeda or taliban they are not real muslim
they are murderers
----------------
and for growing of this islam , im agree with illuminatus7
You sound like a Muslim voice of reason. Now when there's three of you who are willing to band together and take action against fellow Muslims who are destroying the reputation of Islam, then maybe the world will start to improve.

P.S. Are you from Turkey?

Old 09-01-2010, 06:47 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,333,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus7 View Post
I haven't bothered to read many of the posts on this thread because I can't be bothered sifting through the amount garbage that is being spewed here by hateful, ignorant and intolerant people...

But what I do question is why the Catholic church promotes child abuse...? Why the Christian faith advocates violence and mass murder? Consider the church's long history of exacting slaughter on large masses of civilians; the instigator's of WW1, WW2; the Christian American imperialist wars- didn't Bush say God had inspired him to send troops to battle? On that point, the Christian troops committed war crimes, crimes against humanity including horrendous rapes, slaughters and mass murders, destroying families and wiping out over 100,000 innocent civilians...why? Why does Christianity advocate such disgusting and deplorable behaviour?

What about the IRA and the UDF? Why did these Christian groups afflict deplorable terrorist atrocities on thousands of people? How can their Christian faith justify these types of acts?

I guess in light of the small snippets I've mentioned one can conclude the Christian faith is a proponent of mass murder and slaughter, extreme violence and abuse, terrorism and mayhem.

This is the same type of absurd argument that you are using against Islam- a religion of peace.

Personally, I'm not as gullible to indict any world faith based on the actions of a small few who claim to belong to it.
It's not that Christians believe that all Muslims are bad and violent like their Jihadist brothers, but rather we disdain the so called peaceful folks visible lack of opposition to it. Maybe it's a peaceful, spineless religion.

In addition, Orthodoxy Christianity believes that one should following the footsteps of Christ, to be an imitator of Christ in both his humiliy, treatment of others, and redemptive suffering. Orthodoxy Islam also believes in following the footsteps of Mohammed. I don't even have to go into the murdering, plundering, and pedophilia of this man to know that he certainly is NOT a man to follow. In addition, orthodox Christians follow the Bible as best they can as it is a significant source of Christian morality and guidance. That is also true of the Koran. The Koran like the Bible as an order to it. In the Bible, the Old Testament is utilized, but is somewhat superceded by the new Testament as the New Convenent supercedes the Old Convenent. In the Koran, when there is any conflicting text, anything that appears later in the Koran supercedes what is written earlier. Mohommed peaceful period in Medina is supplanted by his violent and aggressive period in Mecca. Therefore, I submit to you, that fringe Christians are doing the killing, but ORTHODOX Muslims are doing the killing. So what religion is truly a religion of peace and which one just gives lip service?

Furthermore, the proof is in the pudding. Muslims say that Islam is a tolerant religion. When you look at the Islamic northern Africa, there are virtually no religions left outside of Islam. If you think that's because they're better salesman, then you are as naive as a child. By the sword, by persecution, by the threat of death to converting from Islam to anything, they have killed, blackmailed, forced, and run out of town every other religion there is. Sure, they convinced a few guys that their religion is better, but when a population goes from 0% to 99% in 1400 years, then there's something else going on.

Refer to this link for country religious demographics:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...ook/index.html

Last edited by juj; 09-01-2010 at 07:46 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or