Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 07:38 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,916,152 times

Advertisements

Is richus the same meaning as richeous ?

Occam's Bikini Wax, All muslims want Sharia law around the world, the One Law.

Assuming you are female how are you with wearing a burka all the time, and if caught with out one on, to be lashed with a whip 99 strikes, then buried in the ground to your chest to be stoned to death?

Do you think a Shrine should be built at Pearl Harbor for the Japanese?

What about a shrine to the Nazi's at Auschwitz?

Old 09-09-2010, 07:53 AM

2,331 posts, read 2,834,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

Well, the material comparison of religious decisions is for no relevance at all. In the ordinary cultural life of the day-to-day that can be conceded to perceiving the values of truly governed freedom. Basically, the mosque is not a tourist attraction.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:19 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,916,152 times
Are you saying Ground Zero won't be a tourist attraction? I must wonder if the Arizonia is seen in the light of a tourist attraction, and or Auschwitz is?

I see these 3 as Hallowed ground, where people go to remember. I assume we are all aware that at ground Zero new buildings will be built, a mere shadow of what what was, and built to mimic a ruin.

I don't know about all others, but i got to watch the 2nd plane hit live. I will never forget.

It has just been recently that I have become aware of what the problem really is.

The muslims will never stop, untill they have conquered the globe and we all live under Sharia Law.

They are just steps away, and few ticks on the clock of man from taking the USA from with in.

Once they put a Muslim - American in office as President it is game over.

I don't agree with that, and seemingly at risk at CD for my opinion. That isn't too bad a price to pay for Liberty though. There are far worse prices to pay.

That could happen too, since it is against Sharia Law for anyone against it to speak out. The penalty for that is death too.

Americans have no idea what is in store for us, we have been free to discuss and debate the Bible, but this is not so with the Quran. You do not question their book, you do as it says or else.

I don't want anyone to just take my word for it. Run a few google searchs, and make sure you get news worthy sources from Canada, Britiain, France, Spain, real sources.

Women and alternate life styles people should take what they find real serious, because you are all at threat of life. Pretty much anyone not a Muslim is. We are the Infidel. We are the Dhimmi. We can never come close to being equal.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:37 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,522,891 times
Terrible idea. Oh and I heard the clip of the interview w/ the Imam w/ his thinly veiled threats of what would happen if they are not allowed to build the mosque there.

Old 09-09-2010, 08:49 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,706,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Terrible idea. Oh and I heard the clip of the interview w/ the Imam w/ his thinly veiled threats of what would happen if they are not allowed to build the mosque there.

ya i watched it on lary king last night, just more scare tactics to make americans bend to islamic ways

wake up americans do you want your children to live under sharia law in the not so distant future...

Old 09-09-2010, 08:57 AM

5,458 posts, read 6,702,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
This whole thing is the biggest "non story" of the 21st Century. What does any of this have to do with anyone's lives in this country? NOTHING! It's false outrage cooked up by the likes of Limbaugh, Beck, Palin, O'Reilly, and whomever else shares that brain! All for political gain! Wake up America! You have problems that matter, and this isn't one of them!
Yep. Is the saying "could care less " or "couldn't care less"? In any case, I'm much more concerned about the danger from the people demonizing these muslims than the danger from those muslims themselves.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 AM

23,159 posts, read 26,116,327 times
If the objection is Sharia law in this country (as I think is justified) be alert and fight against that.
The physical presence of this community center or any mosque will not cause nor prevent that.
The Muslims that would attend it are presumably, already here.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:22 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,706,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
If the objection is Sharia law in this country (as I think is justified) be alert and fight against that.
The physical presence of this community center or any mosque will not cause nor prevent that.
The Muslims that would attend it are presumably, already here.
i agree with you.. i but it still doesn't make it right to build a community center, mosque at the proposed site if it's outraging millions of americans. islam knows no compromise..!! the threat from islam is always one of violence if nobody bends to there ways. sharia law is the ultimate goal in an islamic world, and it does not matter how many bodies get piled up to achive it. the wound is festering and needs dresed properly before it's to late.!!

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf on 'Ground Zero Mosque' Controversy

Old 09-09-2010, 09:33 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,159,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Is richus the same meaning as richeous ?

Occam's Bikini Wax, All muslims want Sharia law around the world, the One Law.

Assuming you are female how are you with wearing a burka all the time, and if caught with out one on, to be lashed with a whip 99 strikes, then buried in the ground to your chest to be stoned to death?

A quick google search finds several Buddhist Temples near Pearl Harbor. Where was the outrage when they were built?

In part of my volunteer work, I interview many people of different faiths, some Muslim. All Muslims don't require burkas for women. I personally don't get the "cover your head" thing, but then there are Christian denominations that don't allow women to wear anything but long dresses or cut their hair. I don't judge the whole religion by the extreme elements.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:45 AM

494 posts, read 889,157 times
Macmuz, there is already a mosque very close to ground zero. Where's your outrage about that? And denverian brings up excellent points as well, plus you didn't address whether or not you'd have a hissy fit about a christian church being built near the Oklahoma bombing site. And how can you think for one minute that auschwitz is NOT a shrine to the Nazis, or that pearl harbor is NOT a memorial to the Japanese?

Go do some informative reading that isn't fanaticist sites. Perhaps start with this insightful article: Got Medieval: Professor Newt's Distorted History Lesson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.