U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 07:50 AM

5,426 posts, read 5,729,081 times

Advertisements

I went to the "Islamic Questions and Answers" site, and now I don't know why you would even recommend it. It doesn't really help your case any.

Old 09-10-2010, 09:01 AM

56 posts, read 69,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
I went to the "Islamic Questions and Answers" site, and now I don't know why you would even recommend it. It doesn't really help your case any.
I didn't say you'll like it

I said it doesn't contain lies or anything

TRUSTED website

got it ?

but if you see that is something you don't understand or found unjust and should be done

you can contact the site and they will explain to you the reasons

you want to know Islam ( in it's truth, this is a trusted website )

not asking you to like what you find

Old 09-10-2010, 09:18 AM

5,426 posts, read 5,729,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasersaeed View Post
I didn't say you'll like it

I said it doesn't contain lies or anything

TRUSTED website

got it ?

but if you see that is something you don't understand or found unjust and should be done

you can contact the site and they will explain to you the reasons

you want to know Islam ( in it's truth, this is a trusted website )

not asking you to like what you find
I understand, and appreciate your honesty.

I was only warning you that it tends to show Islam as a bigoted and irrational ideology. It may be true, but I doubt it will convince many people that Islam isn't a threat to modern liberalism.

Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Gplex
wow man, you just ignored all my post to go to another things

Quote:
What becomes of those who have a sip of rum..
drinks to forget or wants to be numb..
or those who play the game of chance..
poker buddies escaping the religious trance..
allah's prescribed in his merciful script
their flesh be ripped their blood be dripped
at the tip of a muslims whip..
haha blood be dripped

you gotta be kidding me

whipping can kill if this the way that we do it

you see it's different when the whipping for a man or woman ( healthy or weak )

and so the whipping MUST NOT CAUSE WINDS

AND SHOULD NOT BE SO WEAK THAT YOU DON"T FELL IT

got it ?

and it doesn't need to be done all in the same time

Quote:
Unmarried couples having sex should be slaughter, and so should gays, under sharia law.
i think i freaking explained in the post that was before

so don't ignore and re-ask

and for unmarried couple i never said slaughter, i said whipping

Quote:
You don't even try to deny this.
i will not deny truth, i just explained

why i deny ?

i just deny your lies

Quote:
The quran clear states that muslims should lie to unbelievers.
so when I'am reading quran everyday.... oh wait ( an i read it in it's orginal language )

you read something that i didn't read at all ? or you got secret eyes that read hidden verses that i didn't see ?

anyway proof it. give me the verse

Quote:
Sharia does not give women equal rights
in which sense ?
Quote:
and the eventual outcome of a wife, if she refuses to do what her husband tells her is a physical assault. Don't give me this absurd notion that its "only a light beating".
first of all you don't need to be your wife -.-, only an option that is not forbidden

but YOU DON"T HAVE TO IT

and secondly

it's done by something called "Meswak" which we used to clean tooths in the prophet days

and it's a weak and small wood, and also not hard ( i can beat my hand with it all day and it doesn't effect me )

http://alshamdc.com/images/he_03_clip_image004.jpg (broken link)

what in the picture doesn't represent the real form clearly

Quote:
1400 years of backwards law
why you care? no body forced you to it
just your thoughts

Quote:
the tribe of homosexuals..
koum lot as they say..
sharia is clear on how they should pay..
the price for their gay display
life.. doesn't matter which way..
i know a lot of GAYS at my village, and i hate them and everything

and i hope they repent from that sin

but according to Sharia we can't kill them as you say

because the condtions that need to be meet are hard to happen and almost not posible

and anyway, are you gay ? you are so defending to them

Quote:
abu baker got them with a tumbling wall
ali.. muhammad's cousin and son in law
had people burned for their sexual call
an entire village .. children and all..
where did get those information from?
there's was no such event as far as i remember

Old 09-10-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
I understand, and appreciate your honesty.

I was only warning you that it tends to show Islam as a bigoted and irrational ideology. It may be true, but I doubt it will convince many people that Islam isn't a threat to modern liberalism.
This site is telling you if that act is forbidden in islam or not (fatwa)

and why and how and for what reason

and fatwa is non-binding if it lacks evidences (from Quran or prophet saying or doing )

Narrated An−Nu`man Ibn-Bashir: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, ' Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart .

and for me, i don't care of people think Islam is threat to them

because if you see something as enemy u'll always see him as a threat( i mean who would trust an enemy in his eyes )

Old 09-10-2010, 10:34 AM

1,395 posts, read 2,174,731 times
Quote:

i know a lot of GAYS at my village, and i hate them and everything

and i hope they repent from that sin

but according to Sharia we can't kill them as you say

because the condtions that need to be meet are hard to happen and almost not posible

and anyway, are you gay ? you are so defending to them
I am friends with many gay people, in fact my brother is gay. This does not mean that I hate them. Even if I thought (which my church teaches) that homosexual acts are a sin, I would never "hate" someone for it. Thats one big difference between Christianity and Islam I guess. Jesus preached tolarance and actually hung out and communicated with the "outcast of society", he never "hated" someone or wished harm on them becasue of their sins. I encourage you to actually talk to some of the gay people in your village. If you disagree with them, that is fine, but you might find out some intersting things. After all, what would you do if one of your siblings or children happend to be gay. Would you tell them that you hated them?

Old 09-10-2010, 10:42 AM

1,395 posts, read 2,174,731 times
Quote:
the Islam into 73 ways as the prophet in what it means ( the Jews have been divided into 71 way. and the christiny into 72 way. and Islam will be divided into 73 way and only those who follow Quran and who follow what i did will go to heaven )
And thus the cause of many of the worlds problems. "If you don't believe what I believe or worship the way I worship, you are going to hell". I know many Christians that believe the same thing and I say this is nonsense. There are 7billion people on earth coming from many different ethinic and religious backgrounds. Many of these backgrounds say that theirs is the true one and the way to heaven. I have'nt even heard of Islam until I was probably 16 years old. People grow up in different traditions and pass those onto their kin and so on. There will never be one "world religion" new religions will always form, old religions will split up or die out, its just how things have been done for all of humanity and will in the future. If one religion does "take over the world" it will be in greatly verying forms and not really be the same religion, so I guess most of humanity will continue to "burn in hell" by this logic.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:48 AM

40,058 posts, read 26,739,576 times
Quote:
hope i answered your questions although as i said my English is a little bad

i ignored some lines in the video because i didn't understand (sorry about that )
Your English is not the problem . . . your deceit is. The Sunna and those things that came later supercede the verses in the Qu'ran that came before. So quoting the earlier verses instead of the Sunnah . . . is deception. Shariah is a barbaric abomination against humanity. WHY does your God (Allah) require human beings to punish and enforce what is supposed to be voluntary?? That is an IMPOTENT God!

Old 09-10-2010, 10:55 AM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
nasersaeed, you are not doing your case much good proclaiming that you hate gays, as though that is required in Islam...Is it?

The condemnation of homosexuals is the same in Christianity, Islam and Judaism, but homosexual activity is a crime and forbidden in most Muslim-majority countries. The legal punishment for sodomy has varied among juristic sharia schools: some prescribe capital punishment; while other prescribe a milder discretionary punishment.

Homoerotic themes were present in poetry and other literature written by some Muslims from the medieval period onwards and which celebrated love between men. In fact these were more common than expressions of attraction to women

Old 09-10-2010, 11:57 AM

8,955 posts, read 17,703,531 times
Info to use for understanding and comparison..........

Comparison Chart: Islam, Judaism and Christianity - ReligionFacts

"Both Islam and Judaism (and, thus, Christianity) are considered "Abrahamic faiths," in that they stem from a connection to Abraham as described in the Torah, the Bible, and the Qu'ran. Since Islam is predominantly an Arabic religion, it has been concluded that Islam stems from Ishmael, the elder son of Abraham and half-brother of Isaac father of Jacob (later named Israel). "

Father Abraham
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or