U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 04:10 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,426,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasersaeed View Post
don't ignore my post or just keep out of topic, ( check my answer to you and respond to it

don't be just talking

i told you the conditions it need to meets are same as stoning

so it somehow not possible

and after the conditions are meets, it can only be done by government ( not any person )

and i didn't harm anyone in anyway i hope

i mean you attacked my believes and i was just defenting and explaining

why to you have to say i am hateful person ?

and for your information

i finished reading more than 30 book about Islam if i am not mistaken + witness and heard lot of words of islam by what you call "Islamic clerics "

+ i entered many Arabian forums that discuss between religions non-believers and all believes

Are you defending stoning? If you defend it that is hateful and muslims who defend stoning have no heart. Islam needs to get out of the dark ages.....

Old 09-10-2010, 04:16 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,733,198 times
Quote:
don't ignore my post or just keep out of topic, ( check my answer to you and respond to it

don't be just talking

i told you the conditions it need to meets are same as stoning

so it somehow not possible

and after the conditions are meets, it can only be done by government ( not any person )

and i didn't harm anyone in anyway i hope

i mean you attacked my believes and i was just defenting and explaining

why to you have to say i am hateful person ?

and for your information

i finished reading more than 30 book about Islam if i am not mistaken + witness and heard lot of words of islam by what you call "Islamic clerics "

+ i entered many Arabian forums that discuss between religions non-believers and all believes

Moderator cut: deleted
Oh "conditions" make it so much more civil..
I've only read 1 book, the quran. Are you saying that the prophets words are not good enough to understand islam? The imperfect writings of a mad man you might say?

The Government is made up of people

You don't hate?!?!?!

Quote:
i know a lot of GAYS at my village, and i hate them and everything
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So you would never hurt someone like myself, who has had sex but has never married, kill gays, or apostates? If not, then you are doing exactly what the christians do, picking and choose which parts of their religion they will follow.

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:33 AM..

Old 09-10-2010, 05:00 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,062,788 times
Quote:
suggests or giving an option are totally two different things

woman are not equal to men in anything, they are different in body, organs, thoughts, love, hate and other things

you can't tell me that they are totally equal...

so let's, if it was for the wife doing the beating

what you think the man will do of his wife beat him ? ( kill her) ?

that small example proofs that they are not equal in everything

i mean you eat meet and eat fruits....

why they ain't equal to you ?

i mean they are living beings just like you

why don't you build them a farm with no dirts and give them the food you eat ? and made them dress in winter ( it's cold for them too.... )

don't tell me that man are same as woman in everything
that holds no wieght.. you know what i was talking about. your beating around the bush..woman have no equal rights to a man with the sharia law period.. it says man can beat woman in the qu'ran, does it say woman can beat man in the qu'ran?? let me know if it does.. do men get stoned to death if caught cheeting on there wives.?? do men have to wear vails and burkas.

imagine having to wear this in a hot humid place.!!

Old 09-10-2010, 05:12 PM

56 posts, read 69,818 times
Quote:
Are you defending stoning? If you defend it that is hateful and muslims who defend stoning have no heart.
Yes i am defending islam and it's guides in every way

it makes since to me and 1billion other human

call a men with no hearts or what ever you want

what i did is explained when it's done

and what it needs to meet

the reason behind such laws is to live in just and fair
and to prevent such crimes in society
and to order the way people live so they don't have problems and wars
and to scare people from such crimes ( because only a few crimes Islam put laws for, and that's because they are big and dangerous )

Quote:

Moderator cut: orphaned

Oh "conditions" make it so much more civil..
really ?

when does i said anything about being civil or not being barbaric ?

i just answered the questions you asked me

if it's in your opinion it's barbaric, trust me I CAN'T CARE LESS

]i even asked you some questions and you just kept asking me with ignoring them

wow, so civil

Quote:
So you would never hurt someone like myself, who has had sex but has never married, kill gays, or apostates? If not, then you are doing exactly what the christians do, picking and choose which parts of their religion they will follow.
haha

you see, i can't kill or hurt anyone for any act

the country has laws, and governments are who have the rights to apply them

and everyone need to stand at court in front of a judge before anything done

and the judge decide what to be done as he see
Quote:
You don't hate?!?!?!
i hate and you hate and everyone hate

when i said i hate gays, it's doesn't mean that all gays are the same

some gays do a lot of good to society

i love them for doing this stuff, and hate them for being gays ( got it ??? )

but majorty of gays at my society are useless, and thiefs

in the end i am not asking you to accept sharia

i ask you to understand ( those are different things )

for me it's obvious that you don't want Sharia or Islam because you are weak and want to do sins as much as you like without something or someone to prevent of scare you of doing so ( my opinion could be right, and could be wrong not asking you to correct me or anything )

and it's also obvious that you hate me and every muslim in the world just because we are muslims

Quote:
I've only read 1 book, the quran. Are you saying that the prophets words are not good enough to understand islam? The imperfect writings of a mad man you might say?
Quran from Allah, but there other laws that are mentioned by the prophet and not in the Quran

they are called "Hadaith"

---------------------------------------------------
about your last post, i don't want to answer it

because i already did (same problems, different layouts = you will never believe a word or answer a question i ask )

i don't know why you even care about this stuff if your not even a muslim? -.-'

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:35 AM..

Old 09-10-2010, 09:10 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,426,733 times
[quote=nasersaeed;15838394]Yes i am defending islam and it's guides in every way

it makes since to me and 1billion other human

call a men with no hearts or what ever you want

what i did is explained when it's done

and what it needs to meet

Supporting stoning is to support barbaric killing. I don't care if 5 billion people support it. I don't care it is in the Qur'an. To allow any human being to be stoned is barbaric.

the reason behind such laws is to live in just and fair
and to prevent such crimes in society
and to order the way people live so they don't have problems and wars
and to scare people from such crimes ( because only a few crimes Islam put laws for, and that's because they are big and dangerous )

I suppose a society that is barbaric in how they judge will have little crime. It's sad because you have no idea what it is like to live in a country where you can dress as you like, have the religion of your choice, be guaranteed an education. To have a just system that does not believe in cruel and unusual punishment. My country is not perfect but I would not trade it for the world.

really ?

when does i said anything about being civil or not being barbaric ?

i just answered the questions you asked me

if it's in your opinion it's barbaric, trust me I CAN'T CARE LESS

i even asked you some questions and you just kept asking me with ignoring them

wow, so civil

haha

you see, i can't kill or hurt anyone for any act

the country has laws, and governments are who have the rights to apply them

and everyone need to stand at court in front of a judge before anything done

and the judge decide what to be done as he see
i hate and you hate and everyone hate

when i said i hate gays, it's doesn't mean that all gays are the same

some gays do a lot of good to society

i love them for doing this stuff, and hate them for being gays ( got it ??? )

but majorty of gays at my society are useless, and thiefs

Wow and how do you know??? Because I just bet not to many gays in Muslim countries are out of the closet and if they are they are dead.....

in the end i am not asking you to accept sharia

i ask you to understand ( those are different things )

for me it's obvious that you don't want Sharia or Islam because you are weak and want to do sins as much as you like without something or someone to prevent of scare you of doing so ( my opinion could be right, and could be wrong not asking you to correct me or anything )

People hate sharia, and its not about wanting to sin. Its about not wanting a system of law that is not constitutional. That is based on religion and not a separation of church and state. Sharia is wrong and unjust.

and it's also obvious that you hate me and every muslim in the world just because we are muslims

I don't hate muslims. I hate the terror that comes from the fanatics. I hate the hatred, and intolerance coming from Muslims against anything they don't agree with. I hate the whole belief that Muslims can disrespect non-muslims, their flags, and countries yet no one should dare disrespect them.
I hate that we can't live together in peace.

Quran from Allah, but there other laws that are mentioned by the prophet and not in the Quran

they are called "Hadaith"

---------------------------------------------------
about your last post, i don't want to answer it

because i already did (same problems, different layouts = you will never believe a word or answer a question i ask )

i don't know why you even care about this stuff if your not even a muslim? -.

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:35 AM..

Old 09-10-2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Supporting stoning is to support barbaric killing. I don't care if 5 billion people support it. I don't care it is in the Qur'an. To allow any human being to be stoned is barbaric.
so is what has been done to deserve such a punishment is dirty and break families aparts
throughout islamic history there were only few cases of stoning ( don't count those in Iran, and Somali because they just do it wrong acording to their low education ) ( in the time of the prophet their were only 2 cases, and the prophet told them to go and repent and no need to stoned but they kept asking to stone them 4 times and in the end he did it
the prophet told if we see a muslim do sin ( unmarried sex or any sin - that doesn't lead out of islam ) we don't tell people about it and keep it secret and if we do so we got rewarded at the day of judgment.

what you don't understand is that the conditions are almost not possible ( and never happend that they meet at any time of life as far as i remember )
and this harsh punishment is mostly to let people know it's a a huge crime and don't do it
and in most cases stoning happen because the one who had adulererty admits he did it 4 times at court and ask for it himself ( he don't want god to look at this sin as all in the day of judgment )
it's not that i like stoning or something
but i never say that it's barbaric or need to be deleted just because you and half the world don't understand it

Quote:
I suppose a society that is barbaric in how they judge will have little crime. It's sad because you have no idea what it is like to live in a country where you can dress as you like, have the religion of your choice, be guaranteed an education. To have a just system that does not believe in cruel and unusual punishment. My country is not perfect but I would not trade it for the world.
i live in UAE ( an Islamic country) but we don't do all Sharia laws

so there's wine for non-muslims, but many muslims also drink it ( but if they got caught they don't whip them or something, they only put them in jail for some days )
and there's a free dressing ( many wear bikini at beach)

in UAE, there's a city called Dubai that has even whores in the public

but as far as i know, most muslims don't do unmarried sex, or adulererty and if they did (they repent and regret it )

the reason behind this is because it's considered a huge crime in islam and Sharia

and even though we don't apply sharia in my country, we still don't do this stuff mostly

================================================== =======

Quote:
People hate sharia, and its not about wanting to sin. Its about not wanting a system of law that is not constitutional. That is based on religion and not a separation of church and state. Sharia is wrong and unjust.
you don't even know sharia ( you can't hate something you don't know, if you want to judge sharia learn everything about it, i mean you just learned about the punisments, and as i said we don't apply it to non-muslims)

and don't tell me people hate it, say non-muslims and not all people

you can't judge something that a full religion want for them self ( as something wrong and unjust)
do you want to tell me that muslims are blind ?

if you believe so i don't care

another point i want to make here

why would you bother yourself in law that can never be applied on you ? it only apply to muslims ???

i mean, why you should care in the first point ??

it's for muslims only and they want it ( and it doesn't concern you when it doesn't effect you )

Quote:
I don't hate muslims. I hate the terror that comes from the fanatics. I hate the hatred, and intolerance coming from Muslims against anything they don't agree with. I hate the whole belief that Muslims can disrespect non-muslims, their flags, and countries yet no one should dare disrespect them.
I hate that we can't live together in peace.
nice words, but are just repeated words by every non-muslims to muslims which i don't believe are true for various reasons

throughout history, many people from different cultures and religions gathered under a place that have Sharia in it

and they had no problems living so in PEACE

in fact if you read history, you will know that there was a guy named " Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz " who ruled islam as a caliph

and even non-muslims cried when he died

why you don't read about him and tell me why they did cry ????

why don't you read about a man who had a vast empire in his hand yet he was eating one kind of food everyday and wear torn clothes ?

why don't you read about that man who applied everything in Sharia and in his age there was no human (muslim or non-muslim) that is poor or oppressed ??

Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 PM

5,426 posts, read 5,730,245 times
There's no way to reconcile Islam with modernity. It was written by 6th century Bedouins, and accordingly it's reflects the morality of that period of time.

Women can't be leaders. The leaders must be Islamic. Homosexuals will be discriminated. Democracy is forbidden, etc.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
There's no way to reconcile Islam with modernity. It was written by 6th century Bedouins, and accordingly it's reflects the morality of that period of time.

Women can't be leaders. The leaders must be Islamic. Homosexuals will be discriminated. Democracy is forbidden, etc.
you thoughts, don't force it to me

Islam give freedom of speech (without insulting or saying lies or something that lead out of Islam )

and anyway, when you let USA in the hands of women (let's wait a woman after Obama )

i will see if they can be leaders....

Old 09-10-2010, 10:34 PM

5,426 posts, read 5,730,245 times
Quote:
you thoughts, don't force it to me

Islam give freedom of speech (without insulting or saying lies or something that lead out of Islam )

and anyway, when you let USA in the hands of women (let's wait a woman after Obama )

i will see if they can be leaders....
I'm just pointing out the obvious, no offense intended.

Islam gives freedom of speech, so long as it is speech that is flattering to Islam. So that's not freedom at all.

And the U.S. will likely have a woman president within the next few cycles, it's just a matter of getting the right candidate. But even if it didn't, the backwardness of the U.S. in no defense for the backwardness of Islam.

Old 09-10-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Islam gives freedom of speech, so long as it is speech that is flattering to Islam. So that's not freedom at all.
lol, so in freedom speak you want freedom of every kind of speak ?

will ofc islam doesn't allow that

and i trust any community doesn't allow all every kind of speach

i mean let's take this forum as example ( if someone came and spammed "F***" after each of his posts, what will happen to him ?? )

don't tell me there's some country that allow any kind of speach

i mean even USA wouldn't allow someone to go and tell all people to attack USA and kill people

right ??

Quote:
And the U.S. will likely have a woman president within the next few cycles
let's see what i mean.....

if people don't accept women as leaders and didn't vote for them

but still they say that women have right to be leader

doesn't it sound just like a BIG FAT LIE ???

it's like you tell someone who can't talk, you have the right to be a president yet he doesn't and will no one vote for him..

what does that mean ?

this is not backwardness, it's just what people accept and what people don't

and trust me, no one in the entier world want a women to lead an IMPORTANT country

i doubt that even women want their president to be a women....

for obvious reason women can't lead countries

( as example, if the women got pregrant ? and her harmons changed ? she might get in really bad mood and do stupid things )

there's other reasons of you think about it

don't just come and tell me Islam don't allow women to be leaders, there's hardly any country nowadays ( that is not in Africa) that had a women leader
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or