U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-10-2010, 11:39 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 22,062,603 times
Reputation: 5080

Advertisements

You are being disingenuous. Of course freedom of speech has limits (yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater and overly offensive language are frowned upon), but those are not limits ordained by a religious establishment which treats women as chattel. I haven't seen a Muslim on the site yet who is the least bit interested in doing anything other than telling everyone else how things ought to be.

Women most certainly can lead countries. It's been done, and done well.

 
Old 09-11-2010, 12:44 AM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,616 posts, read 11,417,378 times
Reputation: 3735
Default Oh Lord.....

I love this one....

"see what are the rules first? and how the beating is so light? UNDERSTAND PLZ -.-'"

("It was fur yur own good, honey! Now be a good wifey, quite limpin liyk-at, an mahyk me a san-wich, womun!")

And then, skipping ahead, I found this gem:

"and trust me, no one in the entier world want a women to lead an IMPORTANT country

i doubt that even women want their president to be a women....

for obvious reason women can't lead countries "


There's nothing more to say here. It's obvious Islam has completed it's work on our poster here.
 
Old 09-11-2010, 04:25 AM
 
56 posts, read 70,075 times
Reputation: 14
Quote:
You are being disingenuous. Of course freedom of speech has limits (yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater and overly offensive language are frowned upon), but those are not limits ordained by a religious establishment which treats women as chattel
what? are you skipping everything i said

to make new thing that i never said

since did anyone said we treated women as chattel?

for your information i have 5 sisters, that i visit every two days, i take to shopping when they want buy them gifts and everything

and so does half of my community

we always are close as family, we always have respect between us

and we always have respect to religion and what we are asked to do

our muslim society is very different than yours

i mean half of you society (if it's as i see in movies) don't even have respect for your own parents

you this video ? that an example of many and many muslims

Moderator cut: Per the TOS: English only in posts

see what he's doing? he's putting his old mom on his back

and walking her to the Haj ( although if a muslim can't do Haj, doesn't have to it )

we always care about our families, protect them and love them

don't you tell me we have no hearts, and don't you tell me we are unfair to women

while mostly half of you prefer a girl on a hotel on his own sister and mom

while most of you when he turn 18 he just became happy to leave his parents alone




Quote:
("It was fur yur own good, honey! Now be a good wifey, quite limpin liyk-at, an mahyk me a san-wich, womun!")

And then, skipping ahead, I found this gem:
wow? some people just don't know how to respond

see, so they look at a minor, small and simple things

and make a huge deal out of them

i mean it just show how much you hate islam and muslims

first of all i respond to the posted video, and got 1million questions that i had to answer ( alone )

and all my questions were ignored...

nice disscusion

Quote:
Women most certainly can lead countries. It's been done, and done well.
didn't say they can't, now did i ?

so does a kid? and i think there has been cases of kids leading countries and tribes in old history

It's been done, and done well as you say.

but that doesn't make it "THE BEST CHOICE"

they are most likely to fail due to different reasons i can think of

and as i said, why you didn't vote for a women only? why don't your society do this ?

you don't want to give women a chance and you don't want them leading

you just say you have the right, but it ain't gonna happen

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:39 AM..
 
Old 09-11-2010, 05:46 AM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,745,259 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasersaeed View Post
Yes i am defending islam and it's guides in every way

it makes since to me and 1billion other human

call a men with no hearts or what ever you want

what i did is explained when it's done

and what it needs to meet

the reason behind such laws is to live in just and fair
and to prevent such crimes in society
and to order the way people live so they don't have problems and wars
and to scare people from such crimes ( because only a few crimes Islam put laws for, and that's because they are big and dangerous )

really ?

when does i said anything about being civil or not being barbaric ?

i just answered the questions you asked me

if it's in your opinion it's barbaric, trust me I CAN'T CARE LESS

i even asked you some questions and you just kept asking me with ignoring them

wow, so civil


haha

you see, i can't kill or hurt anyone for any act

the country has laws, and governments are who have the rights to apply them

and everyone need to stand at court in front of a judge before anything done

and the judge decide what to be done as he see
i hate and you hate and everyone hate

when i said i hate gays, it's doesn't mean that all gays are the same

some gays do a lot of good to society

i love them for doing this stuff, and hate them for being gays ( got it ??? )

but majorty of gays at my society are useless, and thiefs

in the end i am not asking you to accept sharia

i ask you to understand ( those are different things )



for me it's obvious that you don't want Sharia or Islam because you are weak and want to do sins as much as you like without something or someone to prevent of scare you of doing so ( my opinion could be right, and could be wrong not asking you to correct me or anything )

and it's also obvious that you hate me and every muslim in the world just because we are muslims


Quran from Allah, but there other laws that are mentioned by the prophet and not in the Quran

they are called "Hadaith"

---------------------------------------------------
about your last post, i don't want to answer it

because i already did (same problems, different layouts = you will never believe a word or answer a question i ask )

i don't know why you even care about this stuff if your not even a muslim? -.-'
Not my problem you put hateful remarks that make me not want to read the rest of your post.

I get it, you hate gays and critics of islam. You support the violent Muslims, but are not willing to perform "gods" will yourself.

Nice little video I just ran across to finish up my post.

YouTube - Criticizing Islam

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:40 AM..
 
Old 09-11-2010, 06:13 AM
 
56 posts, read 70,075 times
Reputation: 14
i am sure you read the post, but ignoring answering is something else

about the video i don't understand her, she talks fast and i can't follow her

and has difficult words to me

well, i think that blond trying to act all nice and clever which made me laugh a little lol

criticizing is different from attacking and hating and i think you know that

anyway i think she's talking about why can't muslims convert to another religions and the they will be killed if they did

first of all (like any other punishment, we don't do it our self, the government do it, and make them stand at the court so judge listen to them, and those who kill who ever convert just because they think they do islam are wrong )

second of all i can't answer you in that matter in english, because it's a big topic and i had been saying from the start that my english is weak

but i can assure that this law is from more than 1400+ year lol, and it has been answered hundereds of times by muslims

there are even books that have more than 100+ page that just to answer this topic from every corner

if you want an answer, i am sure you can find one your self if you searched

if you want me to explain my self, you need to bring someone who can translate from Arabic to English so you understand my explaining
 
Old 09-11-2010, 06:20 AM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,745,259 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasersaeed View Post
i am sure you read the post, but ignoring answering is something else

about the video i don't understand her, she talks fast and i can't follow her

and has difficult words to me

well, i think that blond trying to act all nice and clever which made me laugh a little lol

criticizing is different from attacking and hating and i think you know that

anyway i think she's talking about why can't muslims convert to another religions and the they will be killed if they did

first of all (like any other punishment, we don't do it our self, the government do it, and make them stand at the court so judge listen to them, and those who kill who ever convert just because they think they do islam are wrong )

second of all i can't answer you in that matter in english, because it's a big topic and i had been saying from the start that my english is weak

but i can assure that this law is from more than 1400+ year lol, and it has been answered hundereds of times by muslims

there are even books that have more than 100+ page that just to answer this topic from every corner

if you want an answer, i am sure you can find one your self if you searched

if you want me to explain my self, you need to bring someone who can translate from Arabic to English so you understand my explaining
Wow, guess you can't pick your own religion when you are under islamic law.. you must be put in a trial to see if you will be killed

And every argument to date has failed under the slightest scrutiny.

You have already made it clear that no matter what I say, no matter how barbaric islamic law is, you will support it.

Lets see what ex muslims think...

YouTube - The truth about islam from an Ex-muslim lady

Maybe this video would be easier to understand.
 
Old 09-11-2010, 06:53 AM
 
56 posts, read 70,075 times
Reputation: 14
Moderator cut: deleted

lol, from all human beings in all earth you picked wafa ?

i think i saw all those the truth about islam videos lol

this lady is nothing to me more than a liar

i mean, it made all people laugh at her on Al-Jazeera lol

and she had been answered more than millions times xD

i've been hearing of her when i was 16 and i know how to answer her haha



=============================================

Quote:
You support the violent Muslims, but are not willing to perform "gods" will yourself.
and so you don't say i ignored this line (Because unlike i don't do that stuff like running from an answer )

Moderator cut: this is for the moderators to determine.

Quote:
You have already made it clear that no matter what I say, no matter how barbaric islamic law is, you will support it.
lol, i think half of your posts are always repeated and been answered

you just ignore my answers, and keep saying "clear" "obvious" "how barbaric"

i even asked you questions

you just ignored them

====================

Moderator cut: this is for the moderators to determine

i guess that mean, you just want to attack me and my believes even though i answered all the questions and explained

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:42 AM..
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:01 AM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,745,259 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasersaeed View Post
Moderator cut: orphaned

lol, from all human beings in all earth you picked wafa ?

i think i saw all those the truth about islam videos lol

this lady is nothing to me more than a liar

i mean, it made all people laugh at her on Al-Jazeera lol

and she had been answered more than millions times xD

i've been hearing of her when i was 16 and i know how to answer her haha



=============================================

and so you don't say i ignored this line (Because unlike i don't do that stuff like running from an answer )

Moderator cut: orphaned


lol, i think half of your posts are always repeated and been answered

you just ignore my answers, and keep saying "clear" "obvious" "how barbaric"

i even asked you questions

you just ignored them

====================

Moderator cut: orphaned

i guess that mean, you just want to attack me and my believes even though i answered all the questions and explained
Moderator cut: deleted

That's all you do, call people liars, yet you fail to point out where the person lied, EVERY time.

Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:45 AM..
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:13 AM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,745,259 times
Reputation: 591
"Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe…killed ‎the shepherd of the Prophet and stole away all his ‎camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent his men in their pursuit ‎and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ‎ordered to have their hands and feet cut off , and then have their eyes branded with heated ‎pieces of iron,
They were put in an a ditch and when they asked for ‎water, no water was given and they died a very painful ‎slow death."‎

Edit: http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/bh1/bh1_14.htm
 
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 AM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,745,259 times
Reputation: 591
"the Prophet once ordered a man and a ‎woman who have committed sexual ‎intercourse to be stoned to death".. Muhammad the great example of how muslims should behave right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top