U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 07:17 AM

56 posts, read 69,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
That's all you do, call people liars, yet you fail to point out where the person lied, EVERY time.

Post your question, and post your response, but if you keep laying out your post as you are currently doing, they will get ignored.
lol you want an answer?

you can find millions in youtube

want a video?

YouTube - WHO IS WAFA SULTAN? (PT 4 of 5) (4)

watch it lol

she had appeared lot of times in Al-Jazeera, and people replyed to her attacks she just give up lol

=============================================

Quote:
Moderator cut: orphaned
Moderator cut: orphaned

Last edited by june 7th; 09-11-2010 at 10:46 AM..

Old 09-11-2010, 07:30 AM

56 posts, read 69,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
"Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe…killed ‎the shepherd of the Prophet and stole away all his ‎camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent his men in their pursuit ‎and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ‎ordered to have their hands and feet cut off , and then have their eyes branded with heated ‎pieces of iron,
They were put in an a ditch and when they asked for ‎water, no water was given and they died a very painful ‎slow death."‎

Edit: 1:15: Anas: The Prophet said, Whoever possesses the following three qualities ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
"the Prophet once ordered a man and a ‎woman who have committed sexual ‎intercourse to be stoned to death".. Muhammad the great example of how muslims should behave right?
you know the sources contain another hadith right?

and you know that i will say i didn't know about those stories and i need sources ? from islamic sites ? because i didn't heard about them

you always lack proofs and sources

Old 09-11-2010, 07:49 AM

2,782 posts, read 3,731,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasersaeed View Post
lol you want an answer?

you can find millions in youtube

want a video?

YouTube - WHO IS WAFA SULTAN? (PT 4 of 5) (4)

watch it lol

she had appeared lot of times in Al-Jazeera, and people replyed to her attacks she just give up lol

=============================================

annoying post? so is your posts, but i read them.

if you find this is annoying why are you waiting me to reply every time? i wonder
I've already shredded these counter arguments.

1. counter argument - "If you want peace and love, you wouldn't instigate non-Muslims against Muslims".
I will not show tolerance to intolerance.
2. counter argument (CA)- "If you believe in Freedom and Democracy you wouldn't give an ultimatum to muslims to change or to be crushed.
I never made such a threat (yes I know he is addressing her, but you are implying that this video counters my arguments)
3. CA - "If you were against terrorism and killing you wouldn't say there is nothing wrong to kill innocents in palestine"
I never said such a thing, and anyone who does, would get a ear full from me.
4. CA - "If you were a secular, you wouldn't attack one religion; and flirt with other religions and jump amidst their people"
I treat every religion based on the merits and the behavior of their followers. That means I don't treat every religion equally. Because they are not equal.
5. CA - "If you were civilized; you wouldn't call 1.5 billion humans beings as mindless inferior creatures"
Unlike islam, I don't try and dehumanize people and I never claim such a thing.
6. CA - "if you were knowledgeable; you would know that all religions have negative points, contradictions and supernaturalness and also have extremists".
Janeism does not have extremist. How can someone claim that their books is written by a perfect being, if the writings are not perfect, but in fact very wicked.
7. CA - "If you were fair, you wouldn't generalize terror and evil on all muslim moderate and radicals"
I did not do such a thing, but I do show that these "radicals" are only following what they believe to be "the word of god".
8. CA - "If you believe in what you're calling for; you wouldn't contradict yourself in your speeches but in the same speech".
I did no such thing.
9. CA - "If you had one of those noble goals, you would prove it through your actions not though glorious words you don't even know what they mean!"
Speaking up is taking action and I do know what I am saying.
10. CA - "And give a civilized alternative to what you condemn"
Civilized alternative to islam = secular laws...
11. CA - "Practice what you preach"
Yes, I don't try and take away freedom and equality.
12. CA - "therefore, what is left for you? I believe that you only have one goal. Which everybody knows about it. Even your supporters know, because they are not stupid. The only goal you have is: "BEING RICH AND FAMOUS".
Ah.. NO.

This video utterly fails, and this guy doesn't even attempt to defend his belief system. He only attacks.. This is probably where Scientology got the idea...

YouTube - Scientology: Day 1 of the 4th of July Event

YouTube - Thunderf00t: Scientology- Because it matters

Last edited by Gplex; 09-11-2010 at 08:07 AM..

Old 09-11-2010, 07:54 AM

2,782 posts, read 3,731,477 times
Quote:
you know the sources contain another hadith right?

and you know that i will say i didn't know about those stories and i need sources ? from islamic sites ? because i didn't heard about them

you always lack proofs and sources
Boukahri Volume 2, Book 23, Number 413:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar :

and

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234:

The women in the video describe one of the passages telling on how muhammad dismembered a women while she was breast feeding..
You deny the bloody history of your prophet?

Old 09-11-2010, 09:06 AM

13,624 posts, read 11,055,920 times
Quote:
lol, so in freedom speak you want freedom of every kind of speak ?

will ofc islam doesn't allow that

and i trust any community doesn't allow all every kind of speach

i mean let's take this forum as example ( if someone came and spammed "F***" after each of his posts, what will happen to him ?? ) free country they have rules..but other sites allow vial language,freedom of speech.

don't tell me there's some country that allow any kind of speach.. guess you haven't visited the u tube comments at the bottom of the vids.. definitely some of the most foul language ever spoken on planet earth..

i mean even USA wouldn't allow someone to go and tell all people to attack USA and kill people.. don't be so sure about that..

right ?? wrong.!!

let's see what i mean.....what do you mean??

if people don't accept women as leaders and didn't vote for them

but still they say that women have right to be leader. yes they do have a right to lead they are in public office. and ceo's of companies.

doesn't it sound just like a BIG FAT LIE ??? islam is one of the biggest lies ever perpetuated around this globe..

it's like you tell someone who can't talk, you have the right to be a president yet he doesn't and will no one vote for him..

what does that mean ?

this is not backwardness, it's just what people accept and what people don't ??????????????

and trust me, no one in the entier world want a women to lead an IMPORTANT country.<<brainwashing at it's finest..

i doubt that even women want their president to be a women..>since when do you speak for all people..

for obvious reason women can't lead countries.>it's hard to lead in a man dominated world..

( as example, if the women got pregrant ? and her harmons changed ? she might get in really bad mood and do stupid things > men get bad moods to look at bimo laden.

there's other reasons of you think about it>>hmmm i'm thinking

don't just come and tell me Islam don't allow women to be leaders, there's hardly any country nowadays ( that is not in Africa) that had a women leader
. cause they are not given a chance..

you are a lost soul, you've been brainwashed to the point of no return.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:49 AM

7,811 posts, read 10,701,439 times
Thread closed pending moderator consideration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or