U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 05:45 PM

8,955 posts, read 17,725,611 times

Advertisements

Interesting in that if all muslims follow this belief to the letter world peace is not to be had.......ever!!

Folk's take the time to watch this no matter how you feel about Muslims. Also if any person of the muslim faith cares to comment it might add the balance needed to this story.

YouTube - Three Things About Islam

Old 09-09-2010, 06:38 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,072,864 times
good vid. sharia law is a plague,!!! already knew that though..

Old 09-09-2010, 07:35 PM

56 posts, read 69,868 times
what an offensive video to put is FULL OF LIES

it contains truths, but tooken out of context

i will respond to the video later when i have time ( although i suck at english )

Old 09-09-2010, 08:09 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,735,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasersaeed View Post

i will respond to the video later when i have time ( although i suck at english )
The video is extremely accurate.
Out of context... wait he didn't quote anyone, or anything

I look forward to your attempt at a rebuttal.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:36 PM

40,172 posts, read 26,797,761 times
Quote:
I have studied Islam thoroughly and scholarly and every bit of that video is the absolute truth. Islam is NOT a religion like all others . . . it is a deen and will accept nothing but total domination. Any and all displays of tolerance are "truces" and deceptions . . . until they have sufficient power.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:04 AM

56 posts, read 69,868 times
First all of all let's make things clear

my English is bad

so if anyone know Arabic and can translate to English plz inform me

--------------

meanwhile i will try my best to respond to this video

though i have huge doubt that no body will care about my post neither care about the truth

and even if they didn't know what to replay

they will say LIES and Taqya

Today is Eid so i am busy but i will try to make a good comment

Happy Eid to All muslims btw

-----------------------------

the first point is please don't give me your sources because i know where to take Islam from and if you want to attack Islam or anything you need to get the points from a source that a muslim trust

like if i want to convert you to islam and you are and your don't believe in god

i will argue with you by science not by religion

first all the video start in a good way and it might sound very convincing

but as it go in, the manipulating starts to appear

first all it said Islam has not been hijacked

which not truly

the Quran it self is the only thing that hasn't been hijacked

but in those ppl who are count as muslims

there differences in believes, as example there the Sunni who are majorty in Islam ( And I am following this ) and they are following Islam it was said in the Quran and what Prophet did and said

There's those who follow their own believes who are explaining the Quran in the way they like ( like those who kill them self - bombing and such things - although kill your self even it war is forbidden in Islam, even if you war so injured and in pain the prophet if you killed your self (in what it mean i don't remember the exact words ) you will be in hell killing your self the same you did in earth for ever unless god forgive you.

There's also Shia and those who are using Taqya

the Islam into 73 ways as the prophet in what it means ( the Jews have been divided into 71 way. and the christiny into 72 way. and Islam will be divided into 73 way and only those who follow Quran and who follow what i did will go to heaven )

as i say i don't know how to speak English so i might have some mistakes or something you didn't I'am sorry for that

so Islam has been hijacked and there's many who follow Islam in the wrong way ( mostly those who don't read or ask )

the Quran has not hijacked

and the Quran is not written by the prophet, the Quran was told the the prophet by revelation

and the people memorized all of it ( and also written on stones and woods )

and after the death of the prophet by many years, they decided to write it in books rather than stones and woods

so all people can read it ( because many new people entered Islam )
and there's no contradictions in Quran

some of the verses came in times of war ( and those rules were for limited time and limited place)

and some were General that we must no change at all and directly follow

it so that's why there's something we have in Islam called "Tafseer" and it tells you when did this verse came and for what reason and to who ? and everything

and explain what it means

that's my answer for the first thing in video

and his saying that there's peaceful verses in early Islam and then later more violent is just an accuse that he can't proof and it just doesn't make sense

YOU NEVER PICK AND CHOOSE IN QURAN

This is not allowed

but that's when you read the "tafseer" and understand the Quran very well

you will get the right and wrong

the second point
"Striving to institute WORLDWIDE Shari'a law is a religious duty"

first all learn what's Sharia law ? because it doesn't mean that all of the laws will be changed

it only change a few of them on apply them when certain rules meets

Sharia just a few rules ( about what forbidden in Islam - like drinking wine playing at casions and such _ it only forbidden some acts like that not changing all the rules )

some of those acts the Quran had told us to give them a certain punishment ( WHEN CERTAIN RULES ARE MEET )

and yes we don't seperate religion from politcal stuff

the Sharia is way of life that is fair for everyone in anytime and place ( not LAWS)

the Sharia courts are just courts that do what the judge think it's the right punishment ( not the diffrerent than the normal courts )

but as example if a muslim killed another inncocent muslim by mistake, he will have to pay certain amount of many to the family of the muslim he killed)

or he killed someone with no right ( and not by mistake ) , he would have to be killed if the family of the killed one didn't choose to forgive him

P.S : Sharia is not and should never be on non-muslims ( ex. :We can't whip non-muslim for drinking because it's not forbidden in his religion )

so about drinking yes you should be whipped ( only muslims ) and Islam forbid it for a good reason that any rational man can see

so just don't drink it -.-

so American don't allow drivers to drink by LAW ( why you didn't talk here ? huh ? )

allow husband to hit their wives ? huh ? by what ? you must say by what

when you say that and shut up it sound harsh

your answer in this video

YouTube - Re: Wife Beating in Islam - The Rules

see what are the rules first? and how the beating is so light? UNDERSTAND PLZ -.-'

i forgot to mention that there's no abrogation in quran as far as i know

and that said need a proof

the change of some of the Sharia was told by the prophet

a thief must have a hand cut of ?

here i copied this answer from an Islamic site
Quote:
Because cutting off the hand is a serious matter, cutting off the hand of the thief should not be done for just any case of theft. A combination of conditions must be fulfilled before the hand of a thief is cut off. These conditions are as follows:
The thing should have been taken by stealth; if it was not taken by stealth, then (the hand) should not be cut off, such as when property has been seized by force in front of other people, because in this case the owner of the property could have asked for help to stop the thief.
1- The stolen property should be something of worth, because that which is of no worth has no sanctity, such as musical instruments, wine and pigs.
2- The value of the stolen property should be above a certain limit, which is three Islamic dirhams or a quarter of an Islamic dinar, or their equivalent in other currencies.
3- The stolen property should have been taken from a place where it had been put away, i.e., a place where people usually put their property, such as a cupboard, for example.
4- The theft itself has to be proven, either by the testimony of two qualified witnesses or by the confession of the thief twice.
[LEFT]5- The person from whom the property was stolen has to ask for it back; if he does not, then (the thief’s) hand does not have to be cut off. [/LEFT]
[LEFT]If these conditions are fulfilled, then the hand must be cut off. If this ruling was applied in the societies which are content with man-made laws and which have cast aside the sharee’ah of Allaah and replaced it with human laws, this would be the most beneficial treatment for this phenomenon. But the matter is as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):[/LEFT]
“Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith” [al-Maa’idah 5:50]
unmarried fronicators be whipped need certain rules to meet also

and about homosexual and adulterers need to meet the same rules

mentioned in this video
which i think are not possible in normal cases....

YouTube - Islamic Stoning Honor Killings, Islam for Dummies
(if you don't like hearing you can read it in video description

about Jihad ( we must not kill women, or old men, or child, or cut trees ) <-----doing so is forbidden in war

Jihad is only in Iraq, Afganstan and some muslim countries that are in wars

Jihad is not in USA and other countries you don't like ( because we have agreements with them and we can't break it for no reason )

the prophet told us not to wish for wars

Jihad need a lot of things for it to be done

i mean many so called Jihad are not Jihad ( they are Fintah and killing or be killed things )

once again

we can never force sharia to non-muslims

or force to non-muslims countries

or even force to any country for that matters

we hope they apply it and because it's the best law for humanity

but things can't be done with force

i mean you see all the Arabic countries in the world ? half of them or more don't apply Sharia law

and their leaders are muslims... they are wrong for doing so

but we can't force them, we only talk to them nicely and advice and correct them

lies in islam are not allowed in any place or time

but it's allowed in 3 cases

1- if a man told his wife a lie to please her
2- in war, because war is all about TRICKS
3- if two muslims are fighting, and to make them back togther and stop fighting ( you can lie too to make it happen )

he said in video to help Islam

in which way exactly ? hiding Islam truth and say as example it's allowed to drink if you can't stop drinking ?

well, you can't lie in any case other the 3 mentioned 3

even if you want to convert a non-muslim to Islam, you don't lie to him about what is Islam

Taqiyya is not from ISLAM OR QURAN

Taqiyya is something Shaia muslims do ( and lie and hide truth about their way)

Shaia muslims have many mistakes

but you can't count them on all muslims

Shaia mulims use Taqiyya everyday ( but as i said it's not from Islam or Quran )

that's just wrong

Taqiyya is something specail to Shaia, and they are wrong and hope god lead them back to the right
Islam

so in video it said the quran tell muslims to lie about their believes and political ambitions ( proof it )

i mean i read quran everyday

so proof it

tell me which verse

we are not in war until the world follow sharia

who said that ?

we are in war because you invades us or attacked or killed or breaked an agreement

don't blame islam for a war you caused

i mean of all Muslims wanted war if you make it sound like...

do you think that the world will still the way it's now ?

we don't want war, and no rational muslim wants so

the problem with those who follow who want and don't know or read or search for the truth

or just ignore it

====================================

let me give you a link that can answer you questions about Islam ( if you think that this law make no sense or something, they will explain to you everything just contact them )

Islam Question and Answer

hope i answered your questions although as i said my English is a little bad

i ignored some lines in the video because i didn't understand (sorry about that )

Old 09-10-2010, 05:19 AM

2,178 posts, read 8,087,819 times
I didn't watch the video because I think people make those to promote an agenda and to be self serving to achieve a goal.
However, thus being video uninformed, I do have an opinion.
I seriously think that the goal of Islam is to make it the global religion. I don't think that all Muslims might agree with that. I believe there are some who just want to worship in their own way without trying to take over or do harm to others. I have no problem with that.
But I am afraid that the leaders of Islam, the pushers of their goal, the extremists who will settle for no less than a one world religion, is a definite danger to world peace.
I am Baptist. I dont care if others are Catholic, Muslim, athiest, or worship some cartoon character, as long as we leave each other to their own beliefs.
But when some go to extremes to make everyone accept their own beliefs by force or terror, which 9/11 is an example, that is an agenda and a people that needs to be stopped.
There has been a lot of talk about the preacher who wants to have a Kuran burning party and it seems like all the Muslims in the world are threatening retaliation.
How many Bibles or American flags have been burned in other countrys? How many U.S. Presidents have been burned in effigy? Did we attack those countrys because some individual did that?
If some U.S. individual wants to protest a mosgue being built close to the sight of a Muslim sponsered attack on America, that is his individual right.
It isn't backed by the U.S. government. It isn't agreed with by all Americans.
But it seems the whole Muslim world wants to eradicate America because some individual U.S. citizen does his own thing.
To me, that sounds like Muslims want total domination and destruction of those who are different than them.
But then, it seems like that was Hitler's goal also.
Do Muslims want to be compared to Hitler?
His was political and race related. Muslims is religion related.
Is there really any difference in the final outcome?
They both wanted or want to take over the world.
Didn't happen, and ain't gonna happen.
There will be a final showdown. Hope I ain't around when it does happen.
Good will prevail against evil. But it will cause suffering beyond belief.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:31 AM

2,782 posts, read 3,735,797 times
Quote:
First all of all let's make things clear
my English is bad
so if anyone know Arabic and can translate to English plz inform me
--------------
meanwhile i will try my best to respond to this video
though i have huge doubt that no body will care about my post neither care about the truth
and even if they didn't know what to replay
they will say LIES and Taqya

Today is Eid so i am busy but i will try to make a good comment
Happy Eid to All muslims btw
the first point is please don't give me your sources because i know where to take Islam from and if you want to attack Islam or anything you need to get the points from a source that a muslim trust

like if i want to convert you to islam and you are and your don't believe in god
i will argue with you by science not by religion
first all the video start in a good way and it might sound very convincing
but as it go in, the manipulating starts to appear
first all it said Islam has not been hijacked
which not truly

the Quran it self is the only thing that hasn't been hijacked
but in those ppl who are count as muslims
there differences in believes, as example there the Sunni who are majorty in Islam ( And I am following this ) and they are following Islam it was said in the Quran and what Prophet did and said

There's those who follow their own believes who are explaining the Quran in the way they like ( like those who kill them self - bombing and such things - although kill your self even it war is forbidden in Islam, even if you war so injured and in pain the prophet if you killed your self (in what it mean i don't remember the exact words ) you will be in hell killing your self the same you did in earth for ever unless god forgive you.

There's also Shia and those who are using Taqya

the Islam into 73 ways as the prophet in what it means ( the Jews have been divided into 71 way. and the christiny into 72 way. and Islam will be divided into 73 way and only those who follow Quran and who follow what i did will go to heaven )

as i say i don't know how to speak English so i might have some mistakes or something you didn't I'am sorry for that

so Islam has been hijacked and there's many who follow Islam in the wrong way ( mostly those who don't read or ask )

the Quran has not hijacked

and the Quran is not written by the prophet, the Quran was told the the prophet by revelation

and the people memorized all of it ( and also written on stones and woods )

and after the death of the prophet by many years, they decided to write it in books rather than stones and woods

so all people can read it ( because many new people entered Islam )
and there's no contradictions in Quran

some of the verses came in times of war ( and those rules were for limited time and limited place)

and some were General that we must no change at all and directly follow

it so that's why there's something we have in Islam called "Tafseer" and it tells you when did this verse came and for what reason and to who ? and everything
and explain what it means

that's my answer for the first thing in video
and his saying that there's peaceful verses in early Islam and then later more violent is just an accuse that he can't proof and it just doesn't make sense

YOU NEVER PICK AND CHOOSE IN QURAN
This is not allowed

but that's when you read the "tafseer" and understand the Quran very well

you will get the right and wrong

the second point
"Striving to institute WORLDWIDE Shari'a law is a religious duty"
first all learn what's Sharia law ? because it doesn't mean that all of the laws will be changed
it only change a few of them on apply them when certain rules meets

Sharia just a few rules ( about what forbidden in Islam - like drinking wine playing at casions and such _ it only forbidden some acts like that not changing all the rules )

some of those acts the Quran had told us to give them a certain punishment ( WHEN CERTAIN RULES ARE MEET )

and yes we don't seperate religion from politcal stuff
the Sharia is way of life that is fair for everyone in anytime and place ( not LAWS)
the Sharia courts are just courts that do what the judge think it's the right punishment ( not the diffrerent than the normal courts )

but as example if a muslim killed another inncocent muslim by mistake, he will have to pay certain amount of many to the family of the muslim he killed)
or he killed someone with no right ( and not by mistake ) , he would have to be killed if the family of the killed one didn't choose to forgive him

P.S : Sharia is not and should never be on non-muslims ( ex. :We can't whip non-muslim for drinking because it's not forbidden in his religion )
so about drinking yes you should be whipped ( only muslims ) and Islam forbid it for a good reason that any rational man can see

so just don't drink it -.-
so American don't allow drivers to drink by LAW ( why you didn't talk here ? huh ? )
allow husband to hit their wives ? huh ? by what ? you must say by what
when you say that and shut up it sound harsh
your answer in this video

YouTube - Re: Wife Beating in Islam - The Rules

see what are the rules first? and how the beating is so light? UNDERSTAND PLZ -.-'
i forgot to mention that there's no abrogation in quran as far as i know
and that said need a proof
the change of some of the Sharia was told by the prophet

a thief must have a hand cut of ?
here i copied this answer from an Islamic site

unmarried fronicators be whipped need certain rules to meet also
and about homosexual and adulterers need to meet the same rules

mentioned in this video
which i think are not possible in normal cases....

YouTube - Islamic Stoning Honor Killings, Islam for Dummies
(if you don't like hearing you can read it in video description

about Jihad ( we must not kill women, or old men, or child, or cut trees ) <-----doing so is forbidden in war
Jihad is only in Iraq, Afganstan and some muslim countries that are in wars

Jihad is not in USA and other countries you don't like ( because we have agreements with them and we can't break it for no reason )

the prophet told us not to wish for wars
Jihad need a lot of things for it to be done
i mean many so called Jihad are not Jihad ( they are Fintah and killing or be killed things )

once again
we can never force sharia to non-muslims
or force to non-muslims countries
or even force to any country for that matters

we hope they apply it and because it's the best law for humanity
but things can't be done with force

i mean you see all the Arabic countries in the world ? half of them or more don't apply Sharia law
and their leaders are muslims... they are wrong for doing so

but we can't force them, we only talk to them nicely and advice and correct them

[blies in islam are not allowed in any place or time
but it's allowed in 3 cases
1- if a man told his wife a lie to please her
2- in war, because war is all about TRICKS
3- if two muslims are fighting, and to make them back togther and stop fighting ( you can lie too to make it happen )

he said in video to help Islam
in which way exactly ? hiding Islam truth and say as example it's allowed to drink if you can't stop drinking ?[/b]

well, you can't lie in any case other the 3 mentioned 3
even if you want to convert a non-muslim to Islam, you don't lie to him about what is Islam

Taqiyya is not from ISLAM OR QURAN
Taqiyya is something Shaia muslims do ( and lie and hide truth about their way)
Shaia muslims have many mistakes

but you can't count them on all muslims
Shaia mulims use Taqiyya everyday ( but as i said it's not from Islam or Quran )

that's just wrong
Taqiyya is something specail to Shaia, and they are wrong and hope god lead them back to the right
Islam

so in video it said the quran tell muslims to lie about their believes and political ambitions ( proof it )

i mean i read quran everyday
so proof it
tell me which verse
we are not in war until the world follow sharia
who said that ?

we are in war because you invades us or attacked or killed or breaked an agreement
don't blame islam for a war you caused

i mean of all Muslims wanted war if you make it sound like...
do you think that the world will still the way it's now ?
we don't want war, and no rational muslim wants so

the problem with those who follow who want and don't know or read or search for the truth
or just ignore it

let me give you a link that can answer you questions about Islam ( if you think that this law make no sense or something, they will explain to you everything just contact them )

Islam Question and Answer

hope i answered your questions although as i said my English is a little bad
i ignored some lines in the video because i didn't understand (sorry about that )
Moderator cut: deleted due to copyright

Unmarried couples having sex should be slaughter, and so should gays, under sharia law.
You don't even try to deny this.

The quran clear states that muslims should lie to unbelievers.

Sharia does not give women equal rights, and the eventual outcome of a wife, if she refuses to do what her husband tells her is a physical assault. Don't give me this absurd notion that its "only a light beating".

YouTube - Stop Sharia Law Now (Mirror for Nessrriinn)

Last edited by june 7th; 09-10-2010 at 11:31 AM..

Old 09-10-2010, 07:42 AM

5,426 posts, read 5,735,330 times
What becomes of the Muslim who decides he doesn't believe in Islam anymore?

Old 09-10-2010, 07:45 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,560,432 times
"If this is true," says the OP. But what else do you expect? Every religion believes that they've got the truth all sewn up...and all the others are wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or