U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2010, 11:41 AM

43 posts, read 24,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Uncovered hair is not going to lead to rape. Shirts and pants cover the body as well. No need to dress like a mummy. It is for nothing more than to hide the woman. Seems more like shame for being one than to honor it.

No dear.....i`m a lady...i love my Hijab
my body is so percious so not to show to every one....i can`t tolerate any look carrying any sexual desire.
i`m a doctor and practicing my work freely, and all respect me as a doctor so i feel that people should deal with me as mind and soul and not to be attracted to my pericious body.

and plz read again the verse from Bible

Old 09-23-2010, 11:42 AM

10,017 posts, read 17,020,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
I don't know, his wonderfully eloquent photo of a lollipop covered in flies has me 100% convinced that Islam is the One True Way! After all, human males have the intelligence of houseflies. Praise um...whichever god that was they worship! I forget his name because I'm just a stupid female sub-creature after all. Now you'll excuse me while I go find something to use as a burka. I'm afraid guy in the next cubicle is going to rape me for wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
LOL!!!! Maybe they have a table cloth in the break room! Better hurry.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
I don't know, his wonderfully eloquent photo of a lollipop covered in flies has me 100% convinced that Islam is the One True Way! After all, human males have the intelligence of houseflies. Praise um...whichever god that was they worship! I forget his name because I'm just a stupid female sub-creature after all. Now you'll excuse me while I go find something to use as a burka. I'm afraid guy in the next cubicle is going to rape me for wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
It`s up to you

Old 09-23-2010, 11:45 AM

6,039 posts, read 9,459,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
my body is so percious so not to show to every one....i can`t tolerate any look carrying any sexual desire.
i`m a doctor and practicing my work freely, and all respect me as a doctor so i feel that people should deal with me as mind and soul and not to be attracted to my pericious body.

I've got news for you, very few people in the world care what you look like. Personally, I'd never go to a Muslim doctor unless that was the only choice. They would be far too uptight to properly treat me, and medical advice should not be tainted by religion. We all know what happens when that's the case -- people die.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:

You think so little of others that you think everyone who looks at you would desire you sexually? You really believe that every man thinks that? I know you are convinced that is why they want you to hide, but it is nothing more than hiding you from showing the beauty of a woman.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
LOL!!!! Maybe they have a table cloth in the break room! Better hurry.

Sorry dear....Islam prevent me for doing like you...it asked us to respect others even we are different.
you`re mocking and i can`t do that,,,,,coz i`m Muslim

Old 09-23-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Sorry dear....Islam prevent me for doing like you...it asked us to respect others even we are different.
You disrespect when you state that every man would look at you sexually like they are some sort of heathen,that maybe how your men act but not all are like that.

And I wasnt asking you to mock.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Okay, you're a female muslim who claims to be a doctor and 'love' her hijab because she's afraid a guy will see her.

When was the last time you performed a prostate exam? How about a vasectomy? A colonoscopy on a man? Talked to a man about birth control options? Performed a circumcision on an adult male?

Old 09-23-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
You think so little of others that you think everyone who looks at you would desire you sexually? You really believe that every man thinks that? I know you are convinced that is why they want you to hide, but it is nothing more than hiding you from showing the beauty of a woman.
we are not hidden.....beauty of women not to be so hidden .
our faces are to be exposed...but our pericious bodies not to be exposed to all looks.
i wish that if u are not convienced, respect my mind and belief.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
i wish that if u are not convienced, respect my mind and belief.
We aren't convinced. I wish you would respect our beliefs and stop trying to convince us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam