U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2010, 11:55 AM

43 posts, read 24,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Okay, you're a female muslim who claims to be a doctor and 'love' her hijab because she's afraid a guy will see her.

When was the last time you performed a prostate exam? How about a vasectomy? A colonoscopy on a man? Talked to a man about birth control options? Performed a circumcision on an adult male?
1stly.....i`m really a doctor.
i`m nephrologist.
Islam not prevent me from doing examination on my patients coz it`s neceesity. even myself, don`t like to do such type of examination on males but it`s not forbidden.
also a lot of male doctors here in our countries are gynecologists....and it`s not forbidden coz it`s necessity....it`s a doctor patient relationship.and doctor should be honest enough to avoid looking to that female patient body by any sexual look.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:56 AM

6,039 posts, read 9,457,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
1stly.....i`m really a doctor.
i`m nephrologist.
Islam not prevent me from doing examination on my patients coz it`s neceesity. even myself, don`t like to do such type of examination on males but it`s not forbidden.
also a lot of male doctors here in our countries are gynecologists....and it`s not forbidden coz it`s necessity....it`s a doctor patient relationship.and doctor should be honest enough to avoid looking to that female patient body by any sexual look.
Soooooo, a male doctor can control his horrible evil urges but any other guy, BAM...he's gonna rape you for showing your hair!

Somehow I don't believe that.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I've got news for you, very few people in the world care what you look like. Personally, I'd never go to a Muslim doctor unless that was the only choice. They would be far too uptight to properly treat me, and medical advice should not be tainted by religion. We all know what happens when that's the case -- people die.
we respect ur desire....But if u ask my advice oneday , i`ll be at ur service coz i`m muslim and also coz i`m doctor.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Soooooo, a male doctor can control his horrible evil urges but any other guy, BAM...he's gonna rape you for showing your hair!

Somehow I don't believe that.

women who are to visit a male doctor will not be exposed to him except during examination of the particular part,,,,and it`s necessity, or u think that she will die and not to seek medical advice!!!!
But in the street ,female should be in her good clothes to avoid looks from people...some of them with bad hearts

and plz can i know what`s ur religion then????

Old 09-23-2010, 12:09 PM

3,334 posts, read 5,261,128 times
Honestly, if someone is going to save my life, I could really care less what their religion is.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:15 PM

10,017 posts, read 17,019,148 times
Quote:
women who are to visit a male doctor will not be exposed to him except during examination of the particular part,,,,and it`s necessity, or u think that she will die and not to seek medical advice!!!!
But in the street ,female should be in her good clothes to avoid looks from people...some of them with bad hearts

and plz can i know what`s ur religion then????
Why do you cover your hair? And why is a simple pair of pants and shirt not enough? What are good clothes.
Why this?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CDcQ9QEwAw

I and MC are Athiest

Old 09-23-2010, 12:18 PM

31,385 posts, read 32,096,081 times
"Discussed with me, why you not a Muslim"

Not big on 6th Century Arabic mythology? That would be my first thought.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Honestly, if someone is going to save my life, I could really care less what their religion is.

we never deal with people accoring to their religion

And i like to tell u short story.
In Egypt, centuries ago, when Islam governed Egypt....there was a race for horses and in the final race, the competition was between the son of the governor of Egypt and a poor christian farmer guy. then the winner was the christian poor guy.
the son of governor was so angry and his pride make him to do very ugly act, he hit the poor guy with a whip on his head and said to him ( how you to beat the son of upper-class).
At that time, Khalifa (the king of muslims) was in KSA, and he was Omar ibn el khatab (the companion of the prophet), he was just as Islam asked him to be. so the poor guy insists to go to Omar to tell him for that.when he reached Omar , he told him the story.
Omar sent for the governor of Egypt and his son to come to him urgently. when they reach him, he gave the poor guy a whipe and asked him to hit the governor and his son, but the poor guy surpised and told him that his son was who hit him and not the governor...Omar replied : but he hit you by the authority of his father.

so dear, we never deal with people by their religion.
and i agree with u to visit any doctor whatever religion and so on for any services.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Why do you cover your hair? And why is a simple pair of pants and shirt not enough? What are good clothes.
Why this?
Google Image Result for http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Whlnx57bOlw/TFb78EmiVdI/AAAAAAAAAKI/Pvm9CasnPck/s1600/burka.jpg

I and MC are Athiest

NO NO ...the photo is not the classical hijab.
classsical hijab is to uncover face and hands.
u`re athiest. it`s ok
but the concept of hijab is not the only topic we will be different in it . but there are more important differences.
we shouldn`t argue about covering body or not ...but if we have to argue it should be about who creat that body

Old 09-23-2010, 12:39 PM

10,017 posts, read 17,019,148 times
Quote:
NO NO ...the photo is not the classical hijab.
classsical hijab is to uncover face and hands.
u`re athiest. it`s ok
but the concept of hijab is not the only topic we will be different in it . but there are more important differences.
we shouldn`t argue about covering body or not ...but if we have to argue it should be about who creat that body
I follow evolution and science.
Who wears that full burka then?

I dont agree with the burka because I think it is disrespectful to not only women but to men to think so little of them that they would just rape or attack because you are not wearing some giant cloak. WHy dont men have to cover up? Or are they considered ugly and not worthy of sexual looks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam