U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-23-2010, 05:53 PM
 
43 posts, read 24,513 times
Reputation: 11

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Islam DOES NOT provide EQUAL rights or free speech to ALL. Thus is unworthy of my respect.
It`s up to you....But really i can`t understand what u mean by equal rights or free speech to all...i wish u tell me ur information on that.

 
Old 09-23-2010, 06:15 PM
 
43 posts, read 24,513 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
And that's why many of us will proudly never ever be Muslims. It is not shameful to subject someone's belief to scrutiny in the public square. If you believe that women should be unequal to men in the court of law, that non-Muslims are second class citizens, that a sixth century murderous pedophile was some sort of admirable character hey that's your business.

But I'll be darned if I'm going to treat such silly and societally destructive beliefs as off limits because you told me to.
1stly: In Islam we accept discussing our Islamic issues with non muslims and they are welcome to discuss that with us BUT the discussion should be polite without mocking coz that`s unaccepted at all in my religion or in any good population.
we respect all beliefs whatever the difference, and i think the good person should also respect other`s beliefs and nothing forbid them from discussing but it`s not good to mock others. It`s A-B-C of your education to ur child
and the proof that we accept discussion is clear if you follow our replies on all the non muslim members who discussed us and critise Islam...so review the pervious 18 Page

2ndly:
about women rights...who told you that woman not equal with men in rights in Islam??!!!!!!
give me exact information or questions on that and i`m ready to discuss...but plz see that video

YouTube - ‫

3rdly: you accused Islamic culture that push us to treat non muslims as 2nd class citzens which is totally wrong idea about us,,,,,please read that:

[SIZE=4](God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Quran60: 8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4] ...And let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety.... (Quran, 5:8)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]4thly: about who u call them murders of 16th century, they were the carriers of peace and just...don`t talk in what u don`t know.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Ask about Umar ibn Elkhatab,,,,the most just king world ever see after the prophet Muhammad (blessings and prayers be upon him)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]and i can give u more information about that later on.[/SIZE]
 
Old 09-23-2010, 06:40 PM
 
8,339 posts, read 9,799,712 times
Reputation: 10646

YouTube - Three Things About Islam
 
Old 09-23-2010, 06:47 PM
 
16,300 posts, read 24,961,439 times
Reputation: 8282
Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
Being a slave of God is not a shame. worshiping God means that we are reconizing that he is supreme and he is the creator of us and of the universe so praying for him.
We are free and not slaves for anybody except for God....and in my belief it`s honour for me to be good slave of God.
i was made by him and my life is in his hands...he make my heart beat and make my lung breath.

i wish that u got what we mean
Actually it is shameless stupid, there are no gods.

We know that Stockholm Syndrome is a real condition, but when it involves purely imaginary 'things', well that is really surrender without reason.
 
Old 09-23-2010, 07:10 PM
 
3,493 posts, read 2,473,123 times
Reputation: 2350
Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
1stly: In Islam we accept discussing our Islamic issues with non muslims and they are welcome to discuss that with us BUT the discussion should be polite without mocking coz that`s unaccepted at all in my religion or in any good population.
we respect all beliefs whatever the difference, and i think the good person should also respect other`s beliefs and nothing forbid them from discussing but it`s not good to mock others. It`s A-B-C of your education to ur child
and the proof that we accept discussion is clear if you follow our replies on all the non muslim members who discussed us and critise Islam...so review the pervious 18 Page

2ndly:
about women rights...who told you that woman not equal with men in rights in Islam??!!!!!!
give me exact information or questions on that and i`m ready to discuss...but plz see that video

YouTube - ‫

3rdly: you accused Islamic culture that push us to treat non muslims as 2nd class citzens which is totally wrong idea about us,,,,,please read that:

[SIZE=4](God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Quran60: 8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4] ...And let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety.... (Quran, 5:8)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]4thly: about who u call them murders of 16th century, they were the carriers of peace and just...don`t talk in what u don`t know.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Ask about Umar ibn Elkhatab,,,,the most just king world ever see after the prophet Muhammad (blessings and prayers be upon him)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]and i can give u more information about that later on.[/SIZE]
You're welcome to adore your chosen religion. And I'm welcome to find it a silly sixth century cult that literally hurts little girls, tamps down on scientific enquiry, retards social progress, treats women like dirt and turns men into stunted homophobes with an overinflated sense of self importance and a pathetic contempt for women.

In any good society mockery is not only allowed but often encouraged as it leads to open airing of grievances and free exchange of thought. The fact that you find it so offensive well perhaps that explains why many of find Islam so similarly offensive?

Repeat the same silly mantras over and over again. They weren't convincing the first time. They're not convincing now. We know what hell goes on in the 22 majority Muslim nations. There's a very good reason most people leave them for other non-majority Muslim nations.
 
Old 09-23-2010, 07:48 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,020 posts, read 25,562,103 times
Reputation: 11309
I'm gonna have to use my special June hotline. This thread is a state of sheer mockery unto itself.
 
Old 09-23-2010, 08:00 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,331,299 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I'm gonna have to use my special June hotline. This thread is a state of sheer mockery unto itself.

Now you don't want to do that, we're just beginning to learn things here and you wouldn't want to hinder our learning would you?...
 
Old 09-23-2010, 08:07 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,020 posts, read 25,562,103 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Now you don't want to do that, we're just beginning to learn things here and you wouldn't want to hinder our learning would you?...
Do you wanna know how to grow a ramadan beard, pt? Actually, it can grow by itself

Gillette just posted second quarter losses in the Middle East. The company cut forecasts for all coming quarters
 
Old 09-23-2010, 08:11 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,331,299 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Do you wanna know how to grow a ramadan beard, pt? Actually, it can grow by itself

Gillette just posted second quarter losses in the Middle East. The company cut forecasts for all coming quarters
Darn, and here I was thinking about the possibility of using one of their products however, it seems like I won that argument........ actually I prefer corn bread myself..
 
Old 09-23-2010, 08:16 PM
 
Location: NZ Wellington
2,782 posts, read 3,732,488 times
Reputation: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
It`s up to you....But really i can`t understand what u mean by equal rights or free speech to all...i wish u tell me ur information on that.
The quran, there are two rules, one for men, one for women, and another for gays.
I can not say anything bad about Muhammad, without someone wanting to cut my head off.

eg. I could walk into a church and say "jesus was a prostitute lover".. all good, now could I walk into mecca and say such a thing about muhammad..? Oh that's right, mecca is a muslim ONLY city!
Non-muslims and women are second class citizens under islamic law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top