Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 11:01 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,030,601 times

Advertisements

????????????????????????????????????????

Old 09-22-2010, 11:08 AM

18 posts, read 11,635 times
, Folks, we do not want to force you to something But we want at least to change the erroneous image of Islam are taken

Old 09-22-2010, 11:10 AM

We are young people like you And live our lives as young people, This is not to be a Muslim To be hostile or sad or introverts

Old 09-22-2010, 11:30 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghada elmoslma View Post
, Folks, we do not want to force you to something But we want at least to change the erroneous image of Islam are taken
Then you must first understand that there are many different beliefs and cultures in this world other than yours. There needs to be a great deal of respect for each other to be able to understand each other, respect for each others' belief, whether you believe in it or not.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:32 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled elbranas View Post
Brother Man pain is unique to God from the animal and started to mind you .. So why not considering why make your life style tradition
I'm not a muslim for the same reason I'm not a protestant or a mormon or a catholic or a wiccan or a satanist or any other religion that believes in false gods (which would be all of them).

Old 09-22-2010, 11:34 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghada elmoslma View Post
If you want to change Islam's image, then don't look to us to convert us, clean up your own religion! Get rid of the violence, get rid of the misogyny, and move on up into the 21st century with the rest of us, because frankly your religion is completely backward and stuck in the dark ages.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Then you must first understand that there are many different beliefs and cultures in this world other than yours. There needs to be a great deal of respect for each other to be able to understand each other, respect for each others' belief, whether you believe in it or not.
Agreed with you completely
Respect is the most important thing
We Muslims respect all other religions
I am a Muslim girl and a lot of my friends are Christians
This is the biggest proof that we live Meh other

Old 09-22-2010, 11:38 AM

50,335 posts, read 63,906,560 times
I can't tolerate the women being all covered up, head to toe, in the heat, while the men walk along side in shorts and short sleeves. The oppression of women is totally unacceptable.
By the way, this is not unique to the Muslim culture. I find it equally unacceptable in some Christian groups also.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
If you want to change Islam's image, then don't look to us to convert us, clean up your own religion! Get rid of the violence, get rid of the misogyny, and move on up into the 21st century with the rest of us, because frankly your religion is completely backward and stuck in the dark ages.
Your words are not true
But unfortunately some Muslims who do not know the right religion
Are maimed image of Islam and Aattokm this picture
Islam pays attention to women's most interesting
It recognizes the half of society and raised the other Nascef
The Prophet and potato recipe women
I am a Muslim girl
I live a beautiful life
Learn in the best universities
And our women have worked in the highest positions

Old 09-22-2010, 11:41 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I can't tolerate the women being all covered up, head to toe, in the heat, while the men walk along side in shorts and short sleeves. The oppression of women is totally unacceptable.
I have to agree. I dislike the oppression of the woman, and the head to toe cant show yourself, well I hate that, women should be allowed to be proud to be a woman and all that means and to hide them like they are not worthy is disrespectful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam