U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 09:44 AM

16,437 posts, read 19,129,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by m92tiger View Post
And no Bideshi, you are seriously mistaken when it comes to the Qur'an (that is how it's spelled, not Koran, spelling it as Koran you reveal yourself as a serious propagandist),
I will not claim on this public forum that the Koran was inspired by Shaitan because I don't want a Fatwa declared on my head (I'm already a busy man...), however, I will insist that "Koran" is just as correct as "Quran" because they are both transliterations from the Arabic alphabet and both are phoneticaly correct. Quayis Saddiq? Or Kwais Suhdeek?*

*OK, my friend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2010, 09:52 AM

16,437 posts, read 19,129,232 times
Katzpur, I'm sorry my effort to defuse the issue was in vain. I will leave all of you to the discussion in the interest of peace.

And to m92tiger, ma'asalaama.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:31 PM

439 posts, read 482,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ . . . what ANY humans THINK or BELIEVE about Him does NOT define Him or change Him. He is what He is, period. Bicker among yourselves to no avail . . . Jesus is Jesus.
Jesus is a Prophet and a messenger from our creator to his people just like many prophets and messengers starting from the first one Adam until the final one Mohammad .

but Mohammad was not send only for his people but to all the worlds .

the world of human and the world of Jin.

and here are the known prophets and messengers

Adam
Enoch/Edhrees
Noah/Nuh
Hud
Salih
Abraham/Ibrahim
Ishmael/Ismail
Isaac/Ishak
Jacob/Yaqoub
Lot/Lut
Shu’ayb
Joseph/Yusuf
Job
Dhul-kifl
Jonah/Yunus
Musa
AAron
Ezekiel
Elisha
Samuel
David
Solomon
Zachariah/Zakariya
John the Baptist/Yahya
Jesus/Eesa
Muhammad

Old 11-08-2010, 03:44 PM

21,956 posts, read 22,099,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
Jesus is a Prophet and a messenger from our creator to his people just like many prophets and messengers starting from the first one Adam until the final one Mohammad .

but Mohammad was not send only for his people but to all the worlds .

the world of human and the world of Jin.

and here are the known prophets and messengers

Adam
Enoch/Edhrees
Noah/Nuh
Hud
Salih
Abraham/Ibrahim
Ishmael/Ismail
Isaac/Ishak
Jacob/Yaqoub
Lot/Lut
Shu’ayb
Joseph/Yusuf
Job
Dhul-kifl
Jonah/Yunus
Musa
AAron
Ezekiel
Elisha
Samuel
David
Solomon
Zachariah/Zakariya
John the Baptist/Yahya
Jesus/Eesa
Muhammad
Great list if you're a Muslim. Christians believe that Jesus was much more than just a prophet, though, and do not accept Muhammad as a prophet at all. Furthermore, I believe that a number of prophets have been called after Muhammad, including one who lives today. So if this is a thread about what the prophets accepted by Islam have said about Moses, that's one thing. Unless you are clear in making that distinction, you're going to have a lot of differing opinions.

Old 11-08-2010, 04:42 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,073,915 times
I believe Jesus said, not to listen to other prophets that come after him!...proclaiming anything else other than the Kingdom of God, which he is apart of Sharing all things, and teaching not to kill or murder, nor to profane, or second Judge God...who has already Judged them as being Good once upon a time...and can be again, when we restore what was taken in disobediance sinlessly, and repent, and stop sinning, and breaking the commandments of God.....JESUS, he has become heir to That Kingdom called EDEN and or EDENS, by way of his sinless Giving Life, to liberate those who listened and followed, and did and fulfilled the word, and will of God...and that first instruction ADAM AND EVE stopped doing!= Genesis 2:15...the reason for our being made...has gone left undone correctly for far too long....when are we going to share everything?...and stop putting a false value on them other living things, and killing them...which tend to other things that we need done?

Eating all the shell fish or too many of them, makes the waters unclean, because they clean the waters...
which makes living here harder to do.

Prohibiting plants...stops the EDEN principle from working correctly.
Think of fractals..and the equation that makes them work on the computer....if we change certain numbers...the fractal changes...
So by removing a plant..(the only one of its kind at the center of EDEN)...they made Death a reality....and in that the plant, and the two who made death (because of you it is like this) (wild)...till, sow, and know all things...being believing they were Gods....God said prove it...make another like this one...(Multiply) make more.....and we have not done any such thing planet wise...even with everything given....other than Jesus knowing how...and doing what God asked of him...being sinless, and restoring something back where it belongs!..."see I am making all things new"....that means Go back to the beginning...and restoring what was taken...follow me he said.

And then they killed him..(those holding money more important than God and life, and sharing everything)...and more warfare ensued....and more sins were born unto them....and they abounded in sin...and evil..and the lies they now believe that they need money to live......To make wars...and oppressing people and plants, and denying a cleaner eco friendly solution to the pollution problems this system of DEMOCRISY and industrail madness is spawning....and continuing to do knowingly and mindlessly...and using dead blood, which God said not to touch...under that IDOL of engraven Imaged thing ...which was (Jesus's point of confession of the breaking of the second commandment, when shown the coins...which he would not look upon)...till this day are still in use!

How far bent has this all gone?...if we now foresee a planetary detramental polluted estate being born...in which we are getting sick, mutating, and still killing people, or oppressing people, or imprisoning people...who Sow seeds , and try to trade on open markets...their goods!

"it is all Good (that which God Made Good) when taken with thanksgiving"....And Genesis 9:3 states that all the green plants...even everything...is Given that God made Good...

So...what did God make?
And what Did God Give, share freely with us?...and how do we make more of what was Given?

Less I say...What God has Given, Let no man or woman or other take away!

For it is what Adam and Eve did do...they took away something...without permission!

So in order to gain forgiveness of sins...one must first stop sinning "Do no More sin and be forgiven" Jesus said to the one selling her body for that IDOL...they all had in their pockets, or bags..or on their minds...who wanted to stone her....
ANd Jesus saved her....and said let he who is without sin, cast the first stone...and the MONEY THEY ALL HAD condemed them because it is a sin!...so no one could cast a stone, except Jesus, and God...and they "GOD AND JESUS" saw it was not her fault Money was being imployed as a necessity...SO Jesus saught the source of this sin!

And they showed him...and Jesus said Give it Back to the owner, and hold it no longer...but Give onto God what belongs to God.....the plant (for EDEN TO BE BORN AGAIN), their obediance in the commandments, and the laws of governance, God made known to do!
Only those who do what God says...and does them sinlessly, with their heart and mind on the greator Good of all living things, Forgiven when they stop sinning, and comming into the new EDEN Principle....A Garden well maintained?..is that a fact or fiction today?....less I say anymore?

Wrong dimension?

Mohammad was a wise man.....but,,,Jesus was the SON of GOD...and he said No one else, No other way...till the end of time....it is only through Him...that we are saved..and enter through the Gates of Heaven...with out worry, with out sin!!...with out bloodshed!!!!!...and with plants, and animals in toe, in good stewardship!!!!....for the kingdom belongs to them who listen and do what is right By Gods word!!!!!!!!!...when they hear, see, and know the greator Good, that comes from doing as God asked, and made us for....."THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER SHALL ENTER PARADISE!"....is a self fulfilling paradox!..and is part of the eternal FRACTAL of LIFE.

And so...what are you going to do with your time, and who are you going to listen to...?

That is the question...the answers are mixed , CONTORTED, TWISTED, and confused into Chaos...which is now showing signs in the world order of things....MORE WAR PLEASE...it stimulates the ECONOMY...and makes rebuilding what they destroy, deniying the givens, a employing enterprize of false profits and gains in sin and more evils they make by way of the IDOL told not to have!.

"Your making a den of robbers, sinners, and theives"...Jesus said once upon a time....wonder why?

Old 11-08-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Great list if you're a Muslim. Christians believe that Jesus was much more than just a prophet, though, and do not accept Muhammad as a prophet at all. Furthermore, I believe that a number of prophets have been called after Muhammad, including one who lives today. So if this is a thread about what the prophets accepted by Islam have said about Moses, that's one thing. Unless you are clear in making that distinction, you're going to have a lot of differing opinions.

no one is perfect
but Allah is perfect
and his book is perfect and it has a perfect control.
Allah has closed the door for any one to claim about holy book from him after the Quran, and also closed the door for any one to claim that he is a prophet or some one is a prophet after Prophet Mohammad peace and blessing be upon him .

40 Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets and Allah is ever Aware of all things. Quran 33.

and regardining Christians believe that Jesus was much more than just a prophet

see how Allah answered this claim

75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away. Quran 5.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:42 PM

21,956 posts, read 22,099,030 times
Quote:
Allah has closed the door for any one to claim about holy book from him after the Quran, and also closed the door for any one to claim that he is a prophet or some one is a prophet after Prophet Mohammad peace and blessing be upon him.
That's nice, but I see it differently. I don't believe God would just have decided to stop communicating with us over a millenia and a half ago. At any rate, we're not going to come to any sort of agreement on this, so I'll not contribute further. All I was attempting to say is that the phrase "final holy book" means different things to different people.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:22 PM

There is not an animal in the earth, nor a flying creature flying on two wings, but they are peoples like unto you. We have neglected nothing in the Book (of Our decrees). Then unto their Lord they will be gathered. Quran 6:38

Old 11-10-2010, 09:43 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
Quote:
Allah has closed the door for any one to claim about holy book from him after the Quran...
That is the single most fascinating comment you've ever made here on C-D. A backhanded admission that there are holy books predating the Quran. I never expected you to go so far as to acknowledge any such thing.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:19 AM

271 posts, read 304,028 times
Quote:
no one is perfect
but Allah is perfect
and his book is perfect and it has a perfect control.
Allah has closed the door for any one to claim about holy book from him after the Quran, and also closed the door for any one to claim that he is a prophet or some one is a prophet after Prophet Mohammad peace and blessing be upon him .

40 Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets and Allah is ever Aware of all things. Quran 33.

and regardining Christians believe that Jesus was much more than just a prophet

see how Allah answered this claim

75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how We make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away. Quran 5.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or