Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 05:09 AM

271 posts, read 355,548 times

Advertisements

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

53:
2:Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,
3:Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.
4:It is not but a revelation revealed.

Scientists usually confirm that Quran can't be wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnXE0fXVQWc

Early muslims haven't read or known this but there faith in their God was so strong.

Many facts in Quran were beyond their knowledge, they accepted to submit to God. They knew this couldn't ever be wrong.

Last edited by Truth light; 11-09-2010 at 05:19 AM..

Old 11-09-2010, 09:14 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,586,806 times
Obviously, if someone posted a video on YouTube it must be complete, unadulterated truth. Right?

Old 11-09-2010, 09:52 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,653,800 times
Explain to me why I should believe that your sacred book is any better than the Christian sacred book or the Jewish sacred book, they were all written by man and as such, subject to all be fallacies and personal opinions or agendas of the individuals writing these so-called sacred books.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:43 AM

439 posts, read 556,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Explain to me why I should believe that your sacred book is any better than the Christian sacred book or the Jewish sacred book, they were all written by man and as such, subject to all be fallacies and personal opinions or agendas of the individuals writing these so-called sacred books.
The quran was not written by man but it was recorded by man .

if God said

" o man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?"

then it will be written exactly as it is and not something like

"and then God said o man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?"

in the Quran there is no one letter from man.

the Christian sacred book and the Jewish sacred book are also from God

but they contain many things not from God and this one of the reasons that makes the non believers not to be believers but they are not Excused because there is the final holy book the Quran.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:14 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,173,926 times
That is a satisfactory answer only to other Muslims.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:25 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,653,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
The quran was not written by man but it was recorded by man .

if God said

" o man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?"

then it will be written exactly as it is and not something like

"and then God said o man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?"

in the Quran there is no one letter from man.

the Christian sacred book and the Jewish sacred book are also from God

but they contain many things not from God and this one of the reasons that makes the non believers not to be believers but they are not Excused because there is the final holy book the Quran.
I am not a believer in Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, I am Tsalagi, so your sacred books mean nothing to me, they are all written by man not by your divine deity, so tell me why one is any better than the other?

Old 11-09-2010, 05:43 PM

439 posts, read 556,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
That is a satisfactory answer only to other Muslims.
i have posted many links talk about the miracle of quran

and here is another one Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran

and they are all satisfactory.

if any one have read one of them and still not satisfy then his heart was not neutral while he was reading .

if his heart was neutral and still not satified then may be he need to read it in a neutral place...... Switzerland.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:53 PM

460 posts, read 592,783 times
Default .

You know, Muslims demonstrated such wonderful advances in technology and medicine. During the time that Europe was cerebrally incapacitated, the Muslims kept science alive.

It is a true tragedy that the reverse has occurred.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:21 PM

397 posts, read 608,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I am not a believer in Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, I am Tsalagi, so your sacred books mean nothing to me, they are all written by man not by your divine deity, so tell me why one is any better than the other?
the 'books' mean nothing to you and you claim that they're all written by man when it's proven the quran could not have been written by a man but really your not intrested at all and are just trying to find ways to bash on other peoples belief... and you want to know why one is better than the other?... whats the point if your not intrested and have already denied something that you can't prove false, of course god did not literally write the bible or the torah or the quran, thats why its called the word of god, you dont see gods name as the author on the bible, etc. because god himself did not literally write the bible, people wrote what he said, miracles, etc... if someone said the percentage of the number of times the words land and sea mentioned in the quran is also the same percentage of the land and water mass today, then i say no one could have known that and therefore it MUST be from god because god is the only one that could have planned to write those words those exact number of times in an entire book not one more, not one less and he had it written that many times because he knew someday, someone would figure out one of the many miracles of the quran... but yet you say no, its not from god, its from a man because a man wrote it, well tell me how could a man plan something like that. or let me guess, its a 'coincidence', along with all the other 'coincidences'... so whats the point of trying to explain anything to you? for amusement? entertainment? id much rather spend my talking to someone more open minded. not just someone who says no. or coincidence, or its not the word of god... ill save my breath...

Old 11-09-2010, 10:49 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,118,345 times
The Quran is definitely not scientifically correct.

21:33 And He it is Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They float, each in an orbit. ....The moon orbits the earth, but the sun does not.

37:142 And the fish swallowed him while he was blameworthy;....No fish has ever swallowed a man whole, then spit him out

54:1 The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain.....Yeah right when did Allah do this little trick?

67:5 And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame.....Well what are stars, missiles or lamps? That is just silly.

96:2 Createth man from a clot......What kind of clot? Buttermilk maybe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.