Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 07:44 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,156,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
You should be banned permanently for that.
Now, now. Banned for what? Expressing an ideology that you disagree with? Expression of outright hatred for Christians is expressed here regularly with impunity. Why so selective as to who should be banned? I also absolutely reject Islamic teachings, but as an American I have to allow everyone their say on what they believe.

BTW: I have much more respect for a Moslem that is earnestly seeking God, than an athiest that only expresses hatred and contempt for believers. But they shouldn't be banned either.

Last edited by Bideshi; 11-14-2010 at 08:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2010, 12:23 PM

33,513 posts, read 37,061,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage
However, there are many atheists who do not want to believe in Allah. They just want to look for any Jewish theory to justify their unbelief. Therefore, they believed in the theories of Darwin, Spencer, Cant and Marx so as to emphasize their animality and to be stripped of their humanity. Such theories, undoubtedly,inculcate in their minds that they were created by chance and originated from monkey, dogs and frogs.
Your bigotry is showing....How are the theories of Darwin, Spencer, Cant and Marx Jewish? By the way all life arose in the oceans from primitive forms. That is why we share some DNA with everything alive, even plants...

Old 11-14-2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Now, now. Banned for what? Expressing an ideology that you disagree with? Expression of outright hatred for Christians is expressed here regularly with impunity. Why so selective as to who should be banned? I also absolutely reject Islamic teachings, but as an American I have to allow everyone their say on what they believe.

BTW: I have much more respect for a Moslem that is earnestly seeking God, than an athiest that only expresses hatred and contempt for believers. But they shouldn't be banned either.
Outright hatred for Christians? Not true. Hatred and contempt of some Christian and Muslim doctrine sure, because it is deserved, like the bigotry some Christians and Muslims have towards gays for example.

Hatred of an idea is not the same as hatred of the person with the idea, but I fear I'm wasting my time explaining this to you.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:09 PM

439 posts, read 554,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
The last Holy Book was the New Testament.
Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16) , - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Tayyibat (i.e. all good and lawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods), and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant with the children of Israel), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful . The Noble Quran 7:157.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:02 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,031,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
The Origin of Man and the Nullification of Darwin’s Theory

Who is the Man?

Let now move on to know something about our human origin. They thought that the origin of Man was from a monkey or a dog. But, Allah the Almighty said,

He Who created all things in the best way and He began the creation of man from clay. And made his progeny from a quintessence of despised fluid.â€
(As-Sajdah: 7-8)

Allah honored the Man as He commanded the angels to prostrate before Adam This honorable status is mentioned in the Qur'an
“We have honored the sons of Adam .â€
(Al-Isra': 70)
And,
“It is We Who have created you : why will ye not admit the truth?â€
(Al-Waqi`ah: 57)

However, there are many atheists who do not want to believe in Allah. They just want to look for any Jewish theory to justify their unbelief. Therefore, they believed in the theories of Darwin, Spencer, Cant and Marx so as to emphasize their animality and to be stripped of their humanity. Such theories, undoubtedly,inculcate in their minds that they were created by chance and originated from monkey, dogs and frogs.

IslamBasics

Spoken like a true bigot

Old 11-14-2010, 10:16 PM

16,433 posts, read 22,156,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Spoken like a true bigot
Is that your only way to express disagreement?

Old 11-14-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
They just want to look for any Jewish theory to justify their unbelief. Therefore, they believed in the theories of Darwin, Spencer, Cant and Marx so as to emphasize their animality and to be stripped of their humanity. Such theories, undoubtedly,inculcate in their minds that they were created by chance and originated from monkey, dogs and frogs.
Well if this is not bigotry, then what is? None of these theories are Jewish, now are they?

Old 11-15-2010, 12:41 AM

63,570 posts, read 39,862,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Well if this is not bigotry, then what is? None of these theories are Jewish, now are they?
It is clear to all non-bigots . . . the others cannot see it without seeing it in themselves.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:24 PM

2,742 posts, read 2,642,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
finalmessage: Well at least you are consistent. I'm sure there is some truth in the Quran, but nowhere near 100%. That statement marks you as a True Believer who is rigid and inflexible in such matters. That is not a good thing.

the quran is from Allah and every single word in it is said by him .
and that is why it is correct 100% , because Allah does not make mistakes.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:14 PM

13 posts, read 17,976 times
Koran. Original Bible. Torah original source is one God
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam