U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-12-2010, 08:47 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,425,543 times
Reputation: 807

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
Theologically-No!...because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously-No!...because no other religion is accepted by hi Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)

Scripturally-No!...because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically-No!...because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially-No!...because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically-No!...because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically-No!...because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34)

Intellectually-No!...because he cannot accept the American constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically-No!...because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot coexist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually-No!...because when we declare 'One nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly Father, nor is he ever called Love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

...The Blessings of The Eternal One, Yeshua Messiac, bring you joy...
Any religious person can be a good American if they are able to separate their religion from politics.

I also believe there is much ignorance of others religions based on the above post. It is really easy to pick out writings from other religions without understanding the context of which they were written and to vilify a particular group.

I believe Muslims can be good Americans if they chose to be and I believe there are moderate Muslims.

I don't only worry about Islam. I worry about any religion who believes they have the only truth and all others need to be converted.

I worry about extreme views in Islam and Christianity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2010, 08:50 AM
 
20,976 posts, read 16,263,511 times
Reputation: 10270
Absolutely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 09:01 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,425,543 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by salaita1 View Post
The world today without the true teachings of Islam, even in Islamic countries does human live happily? Do you live human without wars? Do you live human without pain? My friend: the world needs Islam politically and socially, economically and humanly
I think not. In all the countries where Islam is connected with the government there are problems.

Most of the Islamic countries are dictatorships with few rights for its citizens. Women live as 2nd class citizens and as in the case of Afghanistan live with no human rights. Turkey is the only modern Islamic country with what I would classify as a democracy. Most of the Islamic countries are modern thanks to oil money, yet because they cling to centuries old traditions still live in the past.

These traditions pre-date Islam but have become entangled with Islam so are seen as part of Islam.

Islam right now with its desire for the whole world to become Muslim is very dangerous.

But to be fair Christianity may point the finger at Islam but Christianity also sees itself as needing to spread the word so it also has the same aim as Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 02:24 PM
 
1,220 posts, read 780,937 times
Reputation: 122
Default The Truth

Whether moderate or extreme is inconsequential...following Islam is but a covenant with death. By no means is this thread meant to vilify anyone's civil right to life liberty and the pursuit of property....it's meant to point out to those who falter between two opinions...Belief in Christ Resurrected and unbelief in Christ Resurrected... that no one can enter into a personal relationship with The Eternal One apart from His only begotten Son, Yeshua Messiac, Lord of The Sabbath. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you joy...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 02:48 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,976,804 times
Reputation: 5074
"In God We Trust" has been on coinage since 1866...since God was on the side of the North in the War Between the States, of course. "One nation under God" has been a part of the Pledge of Allegiance since 1954 (the "under God" was added then).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 03:44 PM
 
1,220 posts, read 780,937 times
Reputation: 122
Default The Truth

Religious freedom is found in the center verse of The Written Word of G-d..."It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
Psalm 118:8
The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you joy...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,330,531 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
Whether moderate or extreme is inconsequential...following Islam is but a covenant with death. By no means is this thread meant to vilify anyone's civil right to life liberty and the pursuit of property....it's meant to point out to those who falter between two opinions...Belief in Christ Resurrected and unbelief in Christ Resurrected... that no one can enter into a personal relationship with The Eternal One apart from His only begotten Son, Yeshua Messiac, Lord of The Sabbath. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you joy...
You know, I'm just wondering what country it is that you live in because it surely isn't the United States of America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 07:15 PM
 
1,220 posts, read 780,937 times
Reputation: 122
Default The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know, I'm just wondering what country it is that you live in because it surely isn't the United States of America.
...hello Cherokee elder...just as coal mining has affected many in Appalachia, so too will Sharia law, which those who seek to impose it upon you have no desire to "co-exist" with you or any tribal elder unless you submit to Islam. Islam is not a religion one "converts" to...rather a way of death one submits to. As millions flock to Mecca to "shout at the devil" the devil welcomes all that screaming as adoration and praise. Take care not to get caught up in
too much "culture" which tends toward ancestor worship instead of worship of The Eternal One you say you believe in. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you joy...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 08:27 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,330,531 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
...hello Cherokee elder...just as coal mining has affected many in Appalachia, so too will Sharia law, which those who seek to impose it upon you have no desire to "co-exist" with you or any tribal elder unless you submit to Islam. Islam is not a religion one "converts" to...rather a way of death one submits to. As millions flock to Mecca to "shout at the devil" the devil welcomes all that screaming as adoration and praise. Take care not to get caught up in
too much "culture" which tends toward ancestor worship instead of worship of The Eternal One you say you believe in. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you joy...
Well Muslim, you underestimate us and that is your mistake, there are over 500 nations of Native Americans here in this country and this is our home territory and over the past century we have learned to stand together for our selves and your Sharia law will never be imposed on us and we will never convert to Islam. I am but one of many who feel this way and our numbers are greater than yours that is why your Islam will never survive in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
 
1,220 posts, read 780,937 times
Reputation: 122
Default The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Well Muslim, you underestimate us and that is your mistake, there are over 500 nations of Native Americans here in this country and this is our home territory and over the past century we have learned to stand together for our selves and your Sharia law will never be imposed on us and we will never convert to Islam. I am but one of many who feel this way and our numbers are greater than yours that is why your Islam will never survive in this country.
Calm down descendant of Israel...we're not Muslim! Nevertheless it's curious how far you're willing to go to accuse us of being non-American...only to find yourself outside of a circle where it is evident, muslims are not invited. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring your mind the Peace of His Christ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top