Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 11:14 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
Calm down descendant of Israel...we're not Muslim! Nevertheless it's curious how far you're willing to go to accuse us of being non-American...only to find yourself outside of a circle where it is evident, muslims are not invited. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring your mind the Peace of His Christ...

Ok now you are talking in the plural and calling Ptsum who is a native american a descendent of Israel. Who the heck are you?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2010, 09:15 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:
Calm down descendant of Israel...we're not Muslim! Nevertheless it's curious how far you're willing to go to accuse us of being non-American...only to find yourself outside of a circle where it is evident, muslims are not invited. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring your mind the Peace of His Christ...
I am not a descendent of Israel and you are wrong about Muslims not being invited, they are welcomed as long as they do not try to impose their religion and laws on us. We have our own beliefs and laws and they are far more older than yours and have served us well and will continue to do so.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:16 PM

3,490 posts, read 6,509,504 times
Ya know something, folks? Every time I read one of Littlewitness' posts, I get an extremely strong odor of TROLL. Perhaps we need to stop feeding him or her...

Old 12-13-2010, 02:39 PM

261 posts, read 1,350,356 times
*Sigh* How did Christianity morph into this modern America-worshipping religion? That's all I want to know. It bothers me.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:48 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,550,563 times
Yes Muslims can be good Americans.....I am married to a Muslim, a revert, who votes, respects the laws of the country, doesn't mind that I didn't turn to Islam and stayed a Christian!!!!

Old 12-13-2010, 11:41 PM

33 posts, read 40,395 times
Default The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
Yes Muslims can be good Americans.....I am married to a Muslim, a revert, who votes, respects the laws of the country, doesn't mind that I didn't turn to Islam and stayed a Christian!!!!
Hello...admit it or not, both of you are unequally yoked. Sooner or later, whether for good, or ill, one of you will turn. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you joy...

Old 12-14-2010, 12:03 AM

1,220 posts, read 987,054 times
Default The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Ok now you are talking in the plural and calling Ptsum who is a native american a descendent of Israel. Who the heck are you?????
We...er...I'm littlewitness...and my brother is 4:17...and Ptsum, as the majority of "Native Americans" go is a descendant of Israel. Within his Cherokee genetic disposition are genetic waymarkers bearing the signs of his predecessors, the Celts, the Scots, the Picts, the Brits, the seafaring Phoenicians (the tribe of Dan) who circumnavigated the globe, and many others. The Cherokee are no more "pure Tsalagi" than the Oneida are "pure Iroquois"...it is simply how they identify themselves now. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you understanding...

Old 12-14-2010, 12:42 AM

1,220 posts, read 987,054 times
Default The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I am not a descendent of Israel and you are wrong about Muslims not being invited, they are welcomed as long as they do not try to impose their religion and laws on us. We have our own beliefs and laws and they are far more older than yours and have served us well and will continue to do so.
Hello ptsum our bucolic friend. Amen! We believe in the Resurrection of Yeshua Messiac from the dead...Amen! Our testimony is not our own...it is The Testimony of Yeshua Messiac, and His Testimony is alive in us. The Testimony of Yeshua Messiac become alive in you...

Old 12-14-2010, 02:13 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,875,771 times
Quote:
Can a good Muslime be a good American?
A better question is can an American be good?

Good enough to accept a Muslim?

Good enough to be a Muslim?

Yes, to all three, we are citizens of the universe and beyond (what you might call God) and citizens of the world which also includes America, both North and South America.

Maybe this is not the America some belong to. Maybe these are not the rules all will follow. Then again when it comes to rules some play within the borders and others play with the borders.

Make your own borders.

Old 12-16-2010, 03:42 AM

29 posts, read 27,971 times
My friend I do not mean to defend Islam and I am not a missionary, but I speak about what the world needs to settle down and is on the alignments every problem facing the world today treated with Islam, both admit the world like it or not and to make sure that what we do not use scientific methodology of modern in the search for the truth of this theory, why export provisions of the quick emotional issues too deep? Thank you for your understanding
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam