U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-12-2010, 01:08 AM
 
Location: Jordan
29 posts, read 24,632 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Hello to all I wish every single person in this universe to live happily without pain and hatred, my friends, that the period experienced by the human is limited and so we must be careful to know the facts all around us without haste and that the truth of Islam, which is the last message from God to the world in this message for all Maibges rights from the fact that happiness, security and peace of mind does not leave the world without the knowledge of Islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2010, 01:18 AM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
15,310 posts, read 10,358,344 times
Reputation: 2613
What are 'Maibges'??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 01:46 AM
 
Location: 30-40N 90-100W
13,856 posts, read 22,991,559 times
Reputation: 6688
I don't necessarily have a bad opinion of Muslims on the whole, but so far the only Muslims I've seen on R&P are kind of proselytizing Moderator cut: edit

Anyway "Maibges" may be an Arabic/Arab-slang word for a worker/person in technology and entertainment. Or at least that's the closest thing I found that could fit in context.

Last edited by june 7th; 12-12-2010 at 01:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 02:55 AM
 
Location: Jordan
29 posts, read 24,632 times
Reputation: 10
An error has occurred in the translation of the word for "Maibges" during translation and I mean the word human, I'm sorry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 11:17 AM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,339,262 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by salaita1 View Post
An error has occurred in the translation of the word for "Maibges" during translation and I mean the word human, I'm sorry
salaita, I have a question for you and I want you to take your time and think about this. Explain to me how Islam is any better than my belief as a Native American in a Creator and how does Islam treat women in comparison to my native belief and why do you think I would be happier with a belief in Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 02:18 PM
 
Location: OKC
5,426 posts, read 5,734,537 times
Reputation: 1770
Have you heard Boxcar's message of hope?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 04:18 PM
 
6,039 posts, read 9,466,529 times
Reputation: 3946
Quote:
Originally Posted by salaita1 View Post
Hello to all I wish every single person in this universe to live happily without pain and hatred, my friends, that the period experienced by the human is limited and so we must be careful to know the facts all around us without haste and that the truth of Islam, which is the last message from God to the world in this message for all Maibges rights from the fact that happiness, security and peace of mind does not leave the world without the knowledge of Islam
Too many followers of Islam want everyone who doesn't believe in Islam to die violent deaths, so you'll understand if I don't believe you for one second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 10:39 PM
 
439 posts, read 482,651 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
salaita, I have a question for you and I want you to take your time and think about this. Explain to me how Islam is any better than my belief as a Native American in a Creator and how does Islam treat women in comparison to my native belief and why do you think I would be happier with a belief in Islam.
until salaita answers you , tell us about your believes in the creator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2010, 09:48 AM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,339,262 times
Reputation: 6870
I can only speak for myself and those who believe as I do, but you must understand there are many nations of the native people in this land that have various different beliefs but the basics are similar, the one thing we do have in common is the belief in a Creator, he may be called by different names amongst the native people of this land and that varies from tribe to tribe. I can tell you of the Keetoowah Spirituality of which my belief comes from, we are Tsalagi pronounced Jah-la-kee (Cherokee). We the Keetoowah People believe that all life must be respect, and that its Creator deserves our love. Humanity should walk in balance with all creation. We believe that the earth is our Grandmother and teacher; her ways and truths are to be studied. We believe in honoring our elders. They teach that at the end of our life walk, we should leave no tracks other than our families and our students. Our worship includes all acts of learning traditional ways, everything involved in achieving the correct position in relation to one's own path, family, community, nation, and Creation as a whole. Diet is an individual choice, but all food is respect because it can change life and consciousness. Among my people our summer ceremonies are held outside in a Sacred Circle established in the forest. In winter all activities are moved indoors. For Keetoowahs, the practice of meditation is the highest act of living. Each step is considered a prayer to life by all of the Creator's children, who are taught to walk lightly upon Grandmother Earth and to respect others.osay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2010, 09:01 PM
 
439 posts, read 482,651 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I can only speak for myself and those who believe as I do, but you must understand there are many nations of the native people in this land that have various different beliefs but the basics are similar, the one thing we do have in common is the belief in a Creator, he may be called by different names amongst the native people of this land and that varies from tribe to tribe. I can tell you of the Keetoowah Spirituality of which my belief comes from, we are Tsalagi pronounced Jah-la-kee (Cherokee). We the Keetoowah People believe that all life must be respect, and that its Creator deserves our love. Humanity should walk in balance with all creation. We believe that the earth is our Grandmother and teacher; her ways and truths are to be studied. We believe in honoring our elders. They teach that at the end of our life walk, we should leave no tracks other than our families and our students. Our worship includes all acts of learning traditional ways, everything involved in achieving the correct position in relation to one's own path, family, community, nation, and Creation as a whole. Diet is an individual choice, but all food is respect because it can change life and consciousness. Among my people our summer ceremonies are held outside in a Sacred Circle established in the forest. In winter all activities are moved indoors. For Keetoowahs, the practice of meditation is the highest act of living. Each step is considered a prayer to life by all of the Creator's children, who are taught to walk lightly upon Grandmother Earth and to respect others.osay
Who and what is the link with creator that you beleive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top