U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-20-2010, 03:59 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,339,262 times
Reputation: 6870

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Who wrote all of this ?If u believe in Constition that was written by someone and wasn't a prophet and follow what they tell u,Why don't u follow the word of the creator and the message that he sent to us as humans.Do we know better than the creator?of course not and may Allah forgive me for saying that. Which one do u choose?Something from the creator or something from human who wasn't prophet and without miracles and evidence?And I don't see any belief in the website u gave me.I just see culture and constition.Sorry I didn't read the whole thing because u can know the book from it is cover.The rules the creator gave me is what I have to live by,not what others tell me how to live.What do u think about prophets ?Were they sent for no reason ?
I see that you still do not understand, our laws are separate from our beliefs. Some very wise individuals wrote these laws and Constitution long before any European came to our country, we have no need for prophets to tell us how to believe in our Creator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-20-2010, 04:24 PM
 
122 posts, read 126,934 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I see that you still do not understand, our laws are separate from our beliefs. Some very wise individuals wrote these laws and Constitution long before any European came to our country, we have no need for prophets to tell us how to believe in our Creator.
Let me get this right.
If u don't believe in God's rules,what do u have?U just have men made rules.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 05:01 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,339,262 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Let me get this right.
If u don't believe in God's rules,what do u have?U just have men made rules.
Yes we have man-made rules, not man-made beliefs and not the beliefs that somebody else tells us to believe in. I need no prophet or Messiah or anybody else to tell me how to believe in my Creator, my belief is written on my heart and my spirit, I need no sacred book for that. Like I have said, your religion is but an infant compared to mine and mine comes from the heart and spirit, not some sacred book.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 06:01 PM
 
122 posts, read 126,934 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Yes we have man-made rules, not man-made beliefs and not the beliefs that somebody else tells us to believe in. I need no prophet or Messiah or anybody else to tell me how to believe in my Creator, my belief is written on my heart and my spirit, I need no sacred book for that. Like I have said, your religion is but an infant compared to mine and mine comes from the heart and spirit, not some sacred book.
Reconsider your belief before death because after life there are two ways Either Heaven or Hell.Don't think it is going to be life and death and that is it.The one who gave u life now is able to take it and give it to u again to judge u.I hope Allah guide u to the right path to heaven.

In the name of Allah most Gracious,most Merciful
Does man think we shall not assemble his bones?Yes,indeed we are able to restore his very fingertips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,429,758 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Let me get this right.
If u don't believe in God's rules,what do u have?U just have men made rules.
Sharia is man made rules. Hadith is man made. Quran is written down by men.

Your religion is not the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 07:25 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,429,758 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Reconsider your belief before death because after life there are two ways Either Heaven or Hell.Don't think it is going to be life and death and that is it.The one who gave u life now is able to take it and give it to u again to judge u.I hope Allah guide u to the right path to heaven.

In the name of Allah most Gracious,most Merciful
Does man think we shall not assemble his bones?Yes,indeed we are able to restore his very fingertips.
You ought to be respectful of others and their beliefs. Not all people worship as you do and that is ok.

Your belief in a heaven or hell is simply your belief......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 07:27 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,429,758 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Let me get this right.
If u don't believe in God's rules,what do u have?U just have men made rules.

He has the tradition of his ancestors. He has a creator. He has his way to pray to G-d/ Creator. Islam's rules are not the rules for everyone and they are made by man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 08:10 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,339,262 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
Reconsider your belief before death because after life there are two ways Either Heaven or Hell.Don't think it is going to be life and death and that is it.The one who gave u life now is able to take it and give it to u again to judge u.I hope Allah guide u to the right path to heaven.

In the name of Allah most Gracious,most Merciful
Does man think we shall not assemble his bones?Yes,indeed we are able to restore his very fingertips.
I see you still do not understand, I have no reason to reconsider anything that has to do with my belief and culture, it is the belief of my ancestors,it is the belief that I was born to and I would dishonor my ancestors if I were to do otherwise. Unlike you I do not believe in your heaven or hell, these are man-made concepts that are used to control the believers in such a thing, I do not need to be told that I have to fear my Creator in order to believe in him and when my time comes, and one day it will, as will everybody's, I will sit with my ancestors in an honor place and will be happy.osay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 08:10 PM
 
122 posts, read 126,934 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You ought to be respectful of others and their beliefs. Not all people worship as you do and that is ok.

Your belief in a heaven or hell is simply your belief......
I don't think I was disrespectful.All I did is I hope that the created guide him to the right path.Don't u want to be on the right path and truth?We all do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2010, 08:12 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,429,758 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
I don't think I was disrespectful.All I did is I hope that the created guide him to the right path.Don't u want to be on the right path and truth?We all do.
He is on his right path, Ptsum does not need to be guided and to say so is being disrespectful of his faith tradition.


Be happy with who you are and let others be happy with who they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top