U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 05:46 AM

19,790 posts, read 19,895,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawary View Post
>>>>>>>>>>

Muslim men can be trusted ... what I want to say that west way of promoting of things is changing some of men thoughts about living.. you try to live more than to worship the God ..
There are many Muslim men , who didnít care about the beautiful western girl , who is walking in the mall in front of them ..
Hijab and wearing covered dress what men and religion want from women..
so her body is belong to her husband so no one can look at her on different way..
so it's ok in your country to be naked as I see !!!
I was shocked when I saw Kate wenslit on Titanic movie , so the women on your country is like an entertaining product !!!
She can be naked to have a Malty Thousands!!!
By the way >> I love Kate Winslet , but that seen on titanic make me Shocked ..
Correction....her body belongs to HER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2010, 05:58 AM

241 posts, read 432,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowlane View Post
Because there has been much violence in the name of Islam. Terror is all done by Muslims. I have not see any terror carried out by any other group lately, have you? NO you haven't.

Um -- Ever hear of Timothy McVeigh? Terry Nichols? Ted Kaszynski the Unabomber? Manachem Begin? The Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka? The Lord's Liberation Army? The Virginia Tech shootings? The Irish Republican Army? The downing of Korean Flight 007? The Shining Path guerillas?
>>>>>>>>>>

Well I have seen Many Terror, which done by Christian
Christian >> mentioned in World war one, mentioned in world war two, mentioned in Iraq war, mentioned in Afganistan war, mentioned in Vietnam war, mentioned in supporting Israel, also mentioned in Iraq & Kuwait war ...
any war happened the Christian jump to be a part on it !!!
Now who is the real Terrorist ?!!!
Muslim did'nt metion on this Historical wars especially ww1 and ww2
Christians Mentioned on every political problems
On this all wars Christian killed each other or killed Muslims !! what do you call that !! a peace !!
what about Hiroshima and Nagazaki bumb !!, which done by America do you call it peace !!
90 000-166 000 killed in Hiroshima and 60 000-80 000 killed in Nagazaki
>> I'm Understanding now your way to make peace !!!

Last edited by nawary; 12-28-2010 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: missing a word

Old 12-28-2010, 06:32 AM

[quote=Ketabcha;17158975]Nawary,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Muslims country are taking a stand against the terrorists and the prove is the high security on Muslim countries air ports and I'm talking about Arabian Gulf Countries ....
Taking Palestine lands by Israel !!>> you are calling that Survive!!
I may not live until that day , but tell your kids that Palestine will be free some days as one Muslim said ..

Old 12-28-2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Correction....her body belongs to HER.

>>>>>
to her and her husband

Old 12-28-2010, 06:49 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,543 times
Quote:
>>>>>
to her and her husband

Wow I do not even believe you wrote this. A persons body belongs to that person and no one else.

My husband does NOT own me or my body. I am not property.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:32 AM

848 posts, read 962,969 times
[quote=nawary;17159418]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm113 View Post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes " Actions speak louder than words ".. and that show us what Israel action have done in palestine >> look at the map , it prove Israel actions !!
Your map is flawed.
The first map 100% should be labeled as Palestine. Even Jews who lived there at that time were Palestinians. However there was never a Palestinian nation. But this is an issue for another forum.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:05 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,732,217 times
A nun makes the decision HERSELF! Explain to me why female children of a muslim parents are force to wear the hijab? Explain to me why some parents kill, throw battery acid, have their daughter raped if she doesn't wear the hijab?

Western women aren't expected to follow EVERY command from their husband, nor are they expected to take a beating from their husband if they refuse to follow his commands. Muslims females are slaves the moment they are married.

All Universities should stop religion at their gate. The main religions work on denigrating knowledge, not pursuing it.

Hopeless... WTF you mean he is brainwashed by his parents. The amount of knowledge and wisdom in the world one must ignore, to be able to claim the quran is the most perfect book is absolutely ridiculous. This delusion of grandeur surrounding the quran has been maintain in the middle east by staying willfully ignorant. Hence the state the middle east is in.

BS. You get the title of terrorist when you describe to a religion who says it is good for you to die while fighting to spread this religion. Then try to follow that religion commandments which encourages you to murder.

The difference one is screaming "god is great", and the other one isn't.

When the solution is to cut of limbs, murder, torture and unequal treatment... no I don't want to hear those solutions.

Don't give me that. The commandments for the slaughter and murder of innocent people are written in the quran.
The commandments to treat women as second class citizens are written in the quran.
The commandments to HATE homosexuals is written in the quran.

BS, I read your "holy book", and it is by no means non-violent, well written, or full of wonder.

No country has gone into production, pulling of bomb after bomb, bomber after bomber, like in world war 2. Yes, hunting down and killing people who to follow the horrible parts of your scripture might kill some innocent people.
But don't you even think you have some divine right to land. Mass exile? New middle east? Rob YOUR resources, invade YOUR countries. What are you talking about?!?! You didn't own that country, saddam hussein and his sons did. You didn't own those resources saddam hussein and his sons did. Yes, turning a dictatorship into a democracy (well maybe it isn't yet) is the only good thing I can see from that waste of money in the middle east.

I think this shows perfectly, how many muslims view this world. I think this comes from the lack of communications between muslims and non muslims. Muslims tend to bundle together into one little group as most people do, who are trying to protect themselves from other points of views. This sideways skewed view of the world, and these.. well blatant lies must be challenged.

Old 12-28-2010, 04:33 PM

122 posts, read 126,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
A nun makes the decision HERSELF! Explain to me why female children of a muslim parents are force to wear the hijab? Explain to me why some parents kill, throw battery acid, have their daughter raped if she doesn't wear the hijab?

Western women aren't expected to follow EVERY command from their husband, nor are they expected to take a beating from their husband if they refuse to follow his commands. Muslims females are slaves the moment they are married.

All Universities should stop religion at their gate. The main religions work on denigrating knowledge, not pursuing it.

Hopeless... WTF you mean he is brainwashed by his parents. The amount of knowledge and wisdom in the world one must ignore, to be able to claim the quran is the most perfect book is absolutely ridiculous. This delusion of grandeur surrounding the quran has been maintain in the middle east by staying willfully ignorant. Hence the state the middle east is in.

BS. You get the title of terrorist when you describe to a religion who says it is good for you to die while fighting to spread this religion. Then try to follow that religion commandments which encourages you to murder.

The difference one is screaming "god is great", and the other one isn't.

When the solution is to cut of limbs, murder, torture and unequal treatment... no I don't want to hear those solutions.

Don't give me that. The commandments for the slaughter and murder of innocent people are written in the quran.
The commandments to treat women as second class citizens are written in the quran.
The commandments to HATE homosexuals is written in the quran.

BS, I read your "holy book", and it is by no means non-violent, well written, or full of wonder.

No country has gone into production, pulling of bomb after bomb, bomber after bomber, like in world war 2. Yes, hunting down and killing people who to follow the horrible parts of your scripture might kill some innocent people.
But don't you even think you have some divine right to land. Mass exile? New middle east? Rob YOUR resources, invade YOUR countries. What are you talking about?!?! You didn't own that country, saddam hussein and his sons did. You didn't own those resources saddam hussein and his sons did. Yes, turning a dictatorship into a democracy (well maybe it isn't yet) is the only good thing I can see from that waste of money in the middle east.

I think this shows perfectly, how many muslims view this world. I think this comes from the lack of communications between muslims and non muslims. Muslims tend to bundle together into one little group as most people do, who are trying to protect themselves from other points of views. This sideways skewed view of the world, and these.. well blatant lies must be challenged.

I see u posted many things that already have been answered in other threads and already been posted.If u don't find them,go to this website Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes

The difference is that u and I disagree on the Basic belief which is that as Muslims we submit ourselves to the creator and worship him alone without any partners. If we disagree on the basic belief, we won't agree on manner issues.

As Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said: "Every child is born on the "fitrah" (natural inclination) of "Islam" (surrender, submission and peace to the Creator on His Terms). And it is their parents who raise them up to be Jews, Christians or fire worshippers".

So, as a Muslim we submit ourselves to the creator who created us as human beings men and women. If we make sins by not following what the creator has asked us to do, we are still Muslims but with sins. We return to the creator to ask for forgiveness and try to correct ourselves not because of others, but because we want to be true Muslims.

But for nonbeliever, they submit themselves to themselves without even noticing that. We follow Allah by following his terms not our terms.I hope this helps.Peice be upon to u.

Last edited by Muslim22; 12-28-2010 at 04:43 PM..

Old 12-28-2010, 04:38 PM

40,053 posts, read 26,735,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
I see u posted many things that already have been answered in other threads and already been posted.If u don't find them,go to this website Islam Tomorrow Home Site of Yusuf Estes

The difference is that u and I disagree on the Basic belief which is that as Muslims we submit ourselves to the creator and worship him alone without any partners. If we disagree on the basic belief, we won't agree on manner issues.

As Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said: "Every child is born on the "fitrah" (natural inclination) of "Islam" (surrender, submission and peace to the Creator on His Terms). And it is their parents who raise them up to be Jews, Christians or fire worshippers".

So, as a Muslim we submit ourselves to the creator who created us as human beings men and women. If we make sins by not following what the creator has asked us to do, we are still Muslims but with sins. We return to the creator to ask for forgiveness and try to correct ourselves not because of others, but because we want to be true Muslims.

But for nonbeliever, they submit themselves to themselves without even noticing that. We follow Allah by following his terms not our terms.I hope this helps.Peice be upon to u.
The use of red is reserved for the moderators. This is a deeply troubling expression of cultural barbarity and ignorance about the fundamental equality of all human beings regardless of gender. This primitive ignorance has no place in 21st century civilized society, period!

Old 12-28-2010, 06:31 PM

9,334 posts, read 19,462,160 times
Quote:

Is being a Muslim = victim syndrome?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam