U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-06-2011, 12:32 AM
 
122 posts, read 126,858 times
Reputation: 25

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Your fear mongering will not work on us infidels, so you may as well give it up...Your allah is powerless against us.
An Arab came to the prophet peace and blessing be upon him with a question"how do we know if there is God"?The prophet peace and blessing be upon him said:"the presence of a dong is an evidence that a camel was here.The footprints in the sand is an evidence that a person was here.An evidence of the earth and all the planets are the evidence that the same one or some great power has placed them where they r.


This proof was good enough for that Arab and good enough for me.

Don't think that u have any kind of power because if u do,then don't die or don't sleep or don't even blink which u know is imposible.Peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-06-2011, 12:42 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,884 posts, read 31,776,624 times
Reputation: 12629
You issue more meaningless threats, then sign off with peace??? Moderator cut: deleted ...Your analogy falls apart when you claim that your god created the universe...Your god is the god of the gaps, in that anything you do not know or cannot explain gets attributed to magic (god)...The gaps are getting few and far between as science increases human knowledge....There is no god. Everything we sense around us including the universe came about naturally.

Last edited by june 7th; 01-06-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 01:02 AM
 
122 posts, read 126,858 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You issue more meaningless threats, then sign off with peace??? Moderator cut: orphaned ...Your analogy falls apart when you claim that your god created the universe...Your god is the god of the gaps, in that anything you do not know or cannot explain gets attributed to magic (god)...The gaps are getting few and far between as science increases human knowledge....There is no god. Everything we sense around us including the universe came about naturally.
I think u depend on science too much.Science doesn't explain everything for u espicially when it is a belief.If the only sign for God was death as a power over us ,it would be enough due to the fact that as humans who think we know everything we have no solution for death.

Who gave u the eyes to see everything around u?
Who gave u the ear to hear ?
Who gave u the ability to talk ?
or Is it also nature ?

It is like saying a house was built on its own by nature?Can it be ?

Last edited by june 7th; 01-06-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 01:22 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,884 posts, read 31,776,624 times
Reputation: 12629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
I think u depend on science too much.Science doesn't explain everything for u espicially when it is a belief.If the only sign for God was death as a power over us ,it would be enough due to the fact that as humans who think we know everything we have no solution for death.

Who gave u the eyes to see everything around u?
Who gave u the ear to hear ?
Who gave u the ability to talk ?
or Is it also nature ?

It is like saying a house was built on its own by nature?Can it be ?
Why do you fear death so much? Death is a natural part of the nature of all living things..We live, we die and our atoms are recycled to make room for new life, or even become part of that new life..

No, I don't depend on science anymore than most folks...I depend on reason and logic...The mortal enemy of religious faith.

Your other questions are Moderator cut: edit ....Evolution over billions of years took care of all those things as it did for every other living thing. Did you know that human embryos have gill slits like a fish?

Last edited by june 7th; 01-06-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 01:50 AM
 
122 posts, read 126,858 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Why do you fear death so much? Death is a natural part of the nature of all living things..We live, we die and our atoms are recycled to make room for new life, or even become part of that new life..

No, I don't depend on science anymore than most folks...I depend on reason and logic...The mortal enemy of religious faith.

Your other questions are just nonsense...Evolution over billions of years took care of all those things as it did for every other living thing. Did you know that human embryos have gill slits like a fish?
Acually I don't fear death.I meant the sign of God is death.People wanna live forever a happy life.however death stop all that.It is one the God's signs.Anyway can u explain to me the first male and female on this earth?Were they created by themselves or also nature because if it was like that we could make humans by nature now a days.Can u explain that to me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 06:53 AM
 
Location: Pawnee Nation
7,525 posts, read 14,910,855 times
Reputation: 7014
If your god is so powerful and wise, why does it act like a spoiled child? Do you really think that anyone civilized would ever consider accepting a god that encouraged terrorism? If your god had power and respect, it would not need the violence. It is like an argument. You know when you have won because the opposition begins shouting. Muslims are whining and crying about their faith, but in order to get people to become Muslim, they have to kill or terrorize.

I tell you what, if you want your god to have respect, Moderator cut: edit and do his own dirty work and tell him to tell his acolytes to quit killing people......if he doesn't (or can't) he is a charlatan and should be ignored at best, Moderator cut: edit

Last edited by june 7th; 01-06-2011 at 04:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 02:11 PM
 
122 posts, read 126,858 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
If your god is so powerful and wise, why does it act like a spoiled child? Do you really think that anyone civilized would ever consider accepting a god that encouraged terrorism? If your god had power and respect, it would not need the violence. It is like an argument. You know when you have won because the opposition begins shouting. Muslims are whining and crying about their faith, but in order to get people to become Muslim, they have to kill or terrorize.

I tell you what, if you want your god to have respect, tell him to grow a pair and do his own dirty work and tell him to tell his acolytes to quit killing people......if he doesn't (or can't) Moderator cut: Orphaned
What u wrote is totally not true and shows ignorant about Islam and the creator.

I guess it is because u couldn't bring evidence.

Last edited by june 7th; 01-06-2011 at 04:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 02:17 PM
 
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
3,334 posts, read 5,262,860 times
Reputation: 2056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim22 View Post
I guess it is because u couldn't bring evidence.
Unfortunately, all most people have for evidence are the actions of "his people" be they Christian or Muslim. I know, I know...those who are doing wrong things "are not true Muslims or Christians." The problem is that the actions of those "not true" believers represent their resepctive faiths, and therefore god, in the minds of many people. Until Islam and Christianity do something about those people, it will continue to be this way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 03:32 PM
 
122 posts, read 126,858 times
Reputation: 25
When a company has milion employees and this company put a system for them,we don't judge the system.We judge the employees who didn't follow the system.We don't say it is the system's fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-06-2011, 04:39 PM
 
7,813 posts, read 10,706,898 times
Reputation: 3443
Good evening, everyone.

This "mod cut" is just a reminder that this is the Religion and Philosophy forum, which means that anyone, of whatever belief or faith, is free to post here. Given the number of posts that June has had to deleted in this thread, she is posting (as a reminder) what you all agreed to when signing on a members of city-data:

Quote:
Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. If you disagree with something, say so, but explain WHY.
Any ongoing rude or sarcastic posts from this point on will be infracted. If you do not agree with the OP, that is fine. Insulting and/or mocking the OP, however, is not.

Thanks,
~June
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top