U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-28-2011, 08:17 PM
 
28 posts, read 37,655 times
Reputation: 16

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled Ahmed View Post
In this thread I will answer any questions about Islam or about any question you do not find the answer

Please do not delete the management of the subject


I am very happy because I'm Muslim

According to the Koran, Muhammad says it's cool to plunder "booty" from Jewish cities, kill the men, and take the women and children as sex slaves. He is responsible for countless murders of anyone who opposes him. Why then, do you cover up for him? Do you think you will have sex with a room full of virgins after you die? Is that what you consider as compassion?

 
Old 01-28-2011, 08:19 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,425,113 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-O-H View Post
According to the Koran, Muhammad says it's cool to plunder "booty" from Jewish cities, kill the men, and take the women and children as sex slaves. He is responsible for countless murders of anyone who opposes him. Why then, do you cover up for him? Do you think you will have sex with a room full of virgins after you die? Is that what you consider a compassion?

You need to stop talking and go read a book on Islam and get some facts.

Not all Muslims are terrorists. Muhammad behaved in a way that was the acceptable norm of his day.
 
Old 01-28-2011, 08:30 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,425,113 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-O-H View Post
Not all Islammists are terrorists, but they all cover up for one (Muhammad). The Koran is full of hate-spewing. He rants on against Christians and Jews in the Koran, and this is O-Kee-Dokee with you. He was an uneducated, illiterate, murderer, thief, pedophile. And I think the only reason why people accepted his outrageous behavior back in the day , was because if they didn't, he would have them murdered. He was the original terrorist. "Love me or I keeel you". That is the true nature of Islam.

What do you think of the violent Christian history?
 
Old 01-28-2011, 08:53 PM
 
28 posts, read 37,655 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
What do you think of the violent Christian history?

Jesus was sinless. Muhammad was NOT. THe NT is a deliverance of God's compassion for all of mankind. THe Koran is NOT. And you say it's ok for Muhammad to rape, pillage, and murder. What about all of his victims? By loving Muhammad, you cast out any compassion for them, it seems. "It's OK for Muhammad to act in these ways, he is a 'Prophet' , and all 'prophets' of God are supposed to rape, pillage, murder, and spew hatred." That is what Islam's attitude is. Absolutely no compassion for anyone Muhammad rapes, murders, or lies about. You don't think for a second terrorists are taking Muhammad to influence? You don't see how dangerous the Koran is?
 
Old 01-28-2011, 08:55 PM
 
Location: Salt Lake City
21,959 posts, read 22,109,113 times
Reputation: 10689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
What do you think of the violent Christian history?
B-O-H: Huh?
 
Old 01-28-2011, 08:55 PM
 
7,811 posts, read 10,702,458 times
Reputation: 3443
Thread temporarily closed pending moderation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top