U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 07:02 AM

4 posts, read 13,155 times

Advertisements

In this thread I will answer any questions about Islam or about any question you do not find the answer

Please do not delete the management of the subject

I am very happy because I'm Muslim

Old 01-27-2011, 07:13 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,432,118 times
I am happy you are happy because you are a Muslim. I don't have any questions that need answers and if I did I would get the information myself.

I am very happy because I'm Jewish.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:30 AM

4 posts, read 13,155 times
The one true religion is Islam, you know that the end of the world then what Will Learn
There is accountability for what I did to create all of the small and large
There is heaven and hell if you do the right thing in this world Stnalin penalty in the afterlife
He says (that the owners of the Garden the day are happily employed, (55) They and their wives in the shadows sat on couches (56)).

Old 01-27-2011, 07:49 AM

563 posts, read 802,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaled Ahmed View Post
In this thread I will answer any questions about Islam or about any question you do not find the answer

Please do not delete the management of the subject

I am very happy because I'm Muslim
Why do so many Muslims live more by Hadith and Sunnah than by the Qur'an? This has caused terrible cultural problems and has given rise to the image by many Americans that all Muslims are extremists.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:11 AM

13,578 posts, read 21,742,479 times
Question for the OP...What is this about the left hand???

I am left handed..now what?
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 01-27-2011, 08:28 AM

7,802 posts, read 5,292,582 times
Quote:
In this thread I will answer any questions about Islam or about any question you do not find the answer. Please do not delete the management of the subject. I am very happy because I'm Muslim
Quote:
The one true religion is Islam, you know that the end of the world then what Will Learn
There is accountability for what I did to create all of the small and large
There is heaven and hell if you do the right thing in this world Stnalin penalty in the afterlife
He says (that the owners of the Garden the day are happily employed, (55) They and their wives in the shadows sat on couches (56)).
Moderator cut: edit

Your religion of Islam, and other religions like Christianity suffer from the same problem however: They are both based on the claim that there exists a non-human creative intelligence responsible for the creation and subsequent maintenance of this universe. You have not offered a single shred, of even a small iota, of evidence, argument, data OR reasons to suggest that this claim is true. Therefore everything else (pretty much your entire religion and religious text) that is based on this claim is bunk.

Last edited by june 7th; 01-27-2011 at 11:22 AM..

Old 01-27-2011, 08:42 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,432,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Question for the OP...What is this about the left hand???

I am left handed..now what?

In Islam many muslims use there right hand. The prophet was right handed and they try to follow his example so they only use there right hand. I am left handed too.

The time I spend with Muslims I was always the only person to use their left hand. It was really strange.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
In Islam many muslims use there right hand. The prophet was right handed and they try to follow his example so they only use there right hand. I am left handed too.

The time I spend with Muslims I was always the only person to use their left hand. It was really strange.
That's because they follow Sunnah and Hadiths and have turned Islam into the religion of a prophet instead of the original teachings of the Quran. Their prophet even told them NOT to do that!

"Never would a human being whom God, blessed with the scripture and prophet hood say to people, "Idolize me beside God." Instead, (he would say), "Devote yourselves absolutely to your Lord alone," according to the scripture you preach and the teachings you learn." (Quran 3:79)

Hence riots and killings over a cartoon in a paper.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:05 AM

7,525 posts, read 14,923,956 times
When will Islam join the 21st century and show compassion, forgiveness, and tolerance of others?

Old 01-27-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
When will Islam join the 21st century and show compassion, forgiveness, and tolerance of others?
Not just Islam, when will any of the main religions show compassion, forgiveness, and tolerance of others?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or