U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 12:29 PM

7,901 posts, read 8,926,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
all the disasters from [ALLAH] ALLAH protect wherever he wants ------------ALLAH WILL protect the true believer note[the true means who obey him and avoid of taboo things] ALLAH SAID IN QURAN IN THE NAME OF ALLAH [ Then shall We save Our messengers and the believers, in like manner (as of old). It is incumbent upon Us to save believers.] that is not mean he will give him the best life -----in other ayaat from quran ALLAH SAID[ And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast, Who say, when a misfortune striketh them: Lo! we are Allah's and lo! unto Him we are returning. Such are they on whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the rightly guided] THIS MEANS ALLAH TEST THE MUSLIMS he want to see we will anger or will be Patience the war not from ALLAH the war from the people ------ in this ayah from quran ALLAH SAID . [ Wait they, indeed, for nothing less than that the angels should come unto them, or thy Lord should come, or there should come one of the portents from thy Lord? In the day when one of the portents from thy Lord cometh, its belief availeth naught a soul which theretofore believed not, nor in its belief earned good (by works). Say: Wait ye! Lo! We (too) are waiting.] MEANS THE loser who die with out believe and Muslim believe by god but he did not do any good deeds in his life
Methinks your parents created a disaster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 12:31 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,358,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
And let's not forget the Muslims who kill other Muslims in attacks on mosques. Surely some Qurans are destroyed or burned in such incidents, yet they don't seem to count for some reason.
A terrorist is a terrorist. they have no religion except terrorism, no matter what they call themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
A book is just a book. The IDEAS may be sacred to some, but the book itself is not - the ideas will endure regardless. The rest is just symbolism, and if you attach importance to the physical expression of symbols (the book), aren't you then worshipping idols?
Most of us see Terry Jones for what he is. A Pizza without a topping, An elevator that skips floors. The guy is a fruit cake with too much fruit, a total wacko. I do not see him as representing Christianity or any religion. He worships himself and his own self righteousness. He is more in need of a dose of Thorazine than any condemnation by us Muslims.

Actually burning the Quran is one of the accepted ways of disposing of a damaged or soiled Quran. Terry simply saved us the job of having to do it to one he dirtied with his hands of hate.

His action is not one of any significance, what he has done is demonstrated his hatred of an entire people. Although it is on a minor scale, he has performed an act of terrorism, he seems to be giving the message he would love to do the same thing to any of us. He is symbolically burning all Muslims.

An idiot is not deserving of any reaction from those of us he thinks he is hurting. Hatred soon destroys the hater. Let his own heart, thoughts, words and deeds be judged by Allaah(swt) alone.

Old 06-09-2011, 12:54 PM

241 posts, read 433,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
This is sad. If someone wanted to burn the bible it probably would have gone to court via the Christian churches many lawyers. If we only had more religious tolerance, this world would be a better place.

What is so wrong with simply loving one another and respecting their religious beliefs and other lifestyle choices. We all want peace, but most want it through their own ways.

>>>>>
Thanks a lot for that
I'm a Muslim and heard about Quran burning but I never ever think to burn any holly book, after all it is a faith and believes
Sadly some closed mine people agree with burning the Quran

Old 06-09-2011, 12:58 PM

7,901 posts, read 8,926,519 times
I have a generally low opinion of book burners of any kind.

The world needs more book readers instead.

Old 06-09-2011, 01:22 PM

617 posts, read 593,084 times
why do not read the Quran then burn it if you can ?

Old 06-09-2011, 01:53 PM

147 posts, read 133,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
allah cant even burn a twig!!! he don't exist

you are so quick to say allah is causing all these disasters around the world, what about all the people in the middle east they are dying from civil unrest and wars.. dead is dead..
ALLAH CREATED YOU -me and all the universe tell me if the natural create YOU --- look at your self [why in every country the people differenced in color shape and in language -how the natural know i needs to water -foods - and how for every fruit HAS a different taste-who the natural know the body of men should different from women look please to animals and mountains and every thing around you how it is perfect look at the starts and MOON how the natural know we need the moon To count the days This does not mean because you did not see ALLAH [ALLAH IS NOT EXIST ]LOOK at the presidents do you see them sleep in any place or live with people less than them in class ALLAH IS THE GREATEST DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GREAT do you want ALLAH SHOW HIM SELF FOR PEOPLE AND SAY I AM YOUR GOD SO WORSHIP ME]ALLAH said in quran [ Lo! those who fear their Lord in secret, theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward.] i will give you example from your body how it is work the kidney
YouTube - ‪Function of the Nephron‬‏ is the natural has mind this conversation from me to you watch
YouTube - ‫ i am not quick the disaster from ALLAH THE WAR NOT DISASTER THE DISASTER FROM ALLAH BUT THE WAR FROM PEOPLE WHO TOLD YOU dead is dead----- is the one who died by burn same with one died without burn Who is burning Suffering from burn and Dying.

Last edited by ashkarloveALLAH; 06-09-2011 at 02:30 PM..

Old 06-09-2011, 02:03 PM

147 posts, read 133,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
yes my sister i always ask my self the same question

Old 06-10-2011, 12:32 PM

17,272 posts, read 13,858,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
I did try reading it, it wasn't for me though. I didn't burn it because burning books I don't enjoy, isn't something I do.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:23 PM

617 posts, read 593,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I did try reading it, it wasn't for me though. I didn't burn it because burning books I don't enjoy, isn't something I do.

great , may allah guide you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam