U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 05:36 PM

60 posts, read 147,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by !slam View Post
Allah create us for worship him alone without any partner he said in quran( i did not create the men and jinn except for worship me alone allah explain his message with his prophets moses -but the son of israel exchange his message -so Allah sent Jesus also they also exchange his message after that sent mohammed allah said i create all the things for son of Adam and i create him for worship me alone and allah give us true religion he said Jesus he is human allah tell you i have no son do you know why most of days there is earthquake and disaster in japan and america because they worship gods and stone not one god
I told my kids that they should worship me, since I created them, imitating Allah as my example. It is not working out any better than Allah's intent, smile.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:48 PM

60 posts, read 147,451 times
Quote:
Allah create us for worship him alone without any partner he said in quran( i did not create the men and jinn except for worship me alone allah explain his message with his prophets moses -but the son of israel exchange his message -so Allah sent Jesus also they also exchange his message after that sent mohammed allah said i create all the things for son of Adam and i create him for worship me alone and allah give us true religion he said Jesus he is human allah tell you i have no son do you know why most of days there is earthquake and disaster in japan and america because they worship gods and stone not one god
So if we all follow Allah, the continents will quit shifting, no more floods, fires, avalanches, meteor strikes, hunger, sand storms, droughts, etc... Will car wrecks, murder, rape, and all other assaults go away too? Sounds good, except what do we do when we get bored?, Never mind, forgot about Jihads and Holy wars, they ought to keep us entertained.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:51 PM

16,300 posts, read 24,953,508 times
Quote:
In the name of Allah
Think a bout yourself from where did you come

Daddy got this glint in his eye, and whispered some words in mommy's ear, and 9 months later I appeared.

It's not a mystery.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:01 PM

8,036 posts, read 4,199,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Moderator cut: Orphaned
Moderator cut: deleted

No I do not think that natural disasters have any correlation with who God hates or doesn't hate. Funny that you actually thought I was being serious with that.

Last edited by june 7th; 04-27-2011 at 12:04 PM..

Old 04-21-2011, 06:26 PM

591 posts, read 560,763 times
Quote:

If you read Revelation in the NT, it's pretty clear as to what God thinks of those that lie about Jesus. THe consequenses are you will not return to earth after you die, because you deny that Jesus is who he truly is. Just trying to help.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:42 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,456,089 times
Quote:
In the name of Allah the most merciful
Ball pean: you have to respect my religion , Qu'ran is the ward of Allah and nothing other that, if you read it i am sure that you will believe what i am saying
can you tell me what is your religion
I have to respect human life, but I don't have to respect your religion. Nobody has to respect your religion or any other religion.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:43 PM

16,300 posts, read 24,953,508 times
Quote:
Ball pean: you have to respect my religion , Qu'ran is the ward of Allah and nothing other that, if you read it i am sure that you will believe what i am saying

No he doesn't, nor can you mandate it.

But I am an equal opportunity non-respecter of all religions equally, as I am an poly-atheist for there are many gods I don't believe in, all of them to be accurate.

Old 04-22-2011, 11:49 AM

335 posts, read 323,880 times
Quote:
He didn't create us.

"The God Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon-God." Also, "Similarly, under Muhammad's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, of Allah, the Supreme Being"

"Historians like Vaqqidi have said Allah was actually the chief of the 360 gods being worshipped in Arabia at the time Mohammed rose to prominence. Ibn Al-Kalbi gave 27 names of pre-Islamic deities...Interestingly, not many Muslims want to accept that Allah was already being worshipped at the Ka'ba in Mecca by Arab pagans before Mohammed came. Some Muslims become angry when they are confronted with this fact. But history is not on their side. Pre-Islamic literature has proved this."

Allah, the moon God(Bel), was married to the sun Goddess and had three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between Allah and men. The worship of the three daughters, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, was a significant part of the worship at the Kabah in Mecca.

And your Jinn, or Genies as non-muslims know them, are a figment of muhammad's imagination.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:13 PM

8,036 posts, read 4,199,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood2011 View Post
He didn't create us.

"The God Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon-God." Also, "Similarly, under Muhammad's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, of Allah, the Supreme Being"

"Historians like Vaqqidi have said Allah was actually the chief of the 360 gods being worshipped in Arabia at the time Mohammed rose to prominence. Ibn Al-Kalbi gave 27 names of pre-Islamic deities...Interestingly, not many Muslims want to accept that Allah was already being worshipped at the Ka'ba in Mecca by Arab pagans before Mohammed came. Some Muslims become angry when they are confronted with this fact. But history is not on their side. Pre-Islamic literature has proved this."

Allah, the moon God(Bel), was married to the sun Goddess and had three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between Allah and men. The worship of the three daughters, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, was a significant part of the worship at the Kabah in Mecca.

And your Jinn, or Genies as non-muslims know them, are a figment of muhammad's imagination.
Now you've done it Driftwood! You had to go and disrespect Allah and now there's going to be a 11.0 earthquake, a mega-hurricane, a 500 foot tsunami and the biggest volcanic eruption in the history of the world all coming for you specifically on the same day this next week -- probably Friday. I do gotta ask, where do you live? Hopefully nowhere near Chicago. But I gotta know so I can escape the Apocalypse!

Did I mention there's going to be tornadoes?

Old 04-22-2011, 07:13 PM

591 posts, read 560,763 times
Quote:

Muhammad had no faith in, respect for, or compassion for Jesus, or God. Much less anyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam