U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 02:08 PM

2,782 posts, read 3,739,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by !slam View Post
Allah create us for worship him alone without any partner he said in quran( i did not create the men and jinn except for worship me alone allah explain his message with his prophets moses -but the son of israel exchange his message -so Allah sent Jesus also they also exchange his message after that sent mohammed allah said i create all the things for son of Adam and i create him for worship me alone and allah give us true religion he said Jesus he is human allah tell you i have no son do you know why most of days there is earthquake and disaster in japan and america because they worship gods and stone not one god
Funny how men write down texts and then claim it is the will of a god. I wonder how many people today fall for the god told me to tell you to give me your life.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:17 PM

15,359 posts, read 10,389,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Funny how men write down texts and then claim it is the will of a god.
Thus it has always been Gplex. Nearly ever god to have been claimed to exist has some writings dedicated to them as their message to mankind. And in absolutely every single instance, we find the same thing. The writings don't appear magically or supernaturally on the wall of a huge cliff. They're not copied from clouds formed into words. They're just people; sitting down, writing out their own beliefs, culturally accepted standards and popular tales and then claiming it was inspired by their god.

So then the Christian god comes along and what does he do different? Nothing.

We get exactly the same kind of baseless assertions as with every other hand-written message and every other proclaimed god. So if the Christian god exists, it would seem he wants us all to think he's just another false god being promoted by men. A god would have an endless series of options available to them to pass their message to men. He could use multi-media projected from a stone, the likes of which man has still barely dared to imagine. He could play out his message in the sky. He could actually show himself and portray for us any scene, from any time, about any question.

But no. With Christianity you get the same thing as with every other religion. A book -- one written by men, selected by men, edited and translated by men. Published, printed and marketed by men....and with the same claim that it was inspired by 'God'.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:27 PM

28,038 posts, read 15,144,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
It's so ironic how many refer Christianity as the "white man's" religion, and move away from Christ, who was sinnless, and convert to Islam, who was founded by a black slave trader. Boggles the mind, really.
Muhammed was a black slave trader?...that one i did not know...

Old 04-24-2011, 02:37 PM

40,302 posts, read 26,882,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Muhammed was a black slave trader?...that one i did not know...
Islam from Mohammed to the present has carried out the most massive slave trade . . . including slaves of all races and creeds in Europe, Africa, India, Balkans, Asia Minor, into Russia and China, SE Asia and across the middle-east. Their slave trade continues.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:59 PM

591 posts, read 562,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Islam from Mohammed to the present has carried out the most massive slave trade . . . including slaves of all races and creeds in Europe, Africa, India, Balkans, Asia Minor, into Russia and China, SE Asia and across the middle-east. Their slave trade continues.

Many were Jewish too. Muhammad teaches it's cool to invade a Jewish town, kill off the men and keep the women and children for sex slaves. That just chills me to the bone to think that someone could do that.

Last edited by Ball Pean; 04-24-2011 at 03:16 PM..

Old 04-25-2011, 06:09 AM

4,454 posts, read 5,762,787 times
Quote:
swear to God that Islam is a religion of Allah Did you know in the beginning of 2011 Christians were going to celebrate the birth of Jesus, but God sent down the snow at the airports either Australia flooding was the biggest sign that Allah is not satisfied with what you do ,Allah says in Koran that he did not have a partner of the humiliation I do not know why you insist That God has a son
I want to ask you why you have always disasters while at the Islamic countries do not
can you think about that ?
Why can not Jesus peace be upon him to protect you against all that if he the son of Allah and you know that Allah is capable for every thing and he can protect you if he agree with what you do
well I was going to keep quiet but you mentioned Australia as I live here. What about the floods in Saudi Arabia where at least 100 were killed:
BBC News - Flood deaths in Saudi Arabia rise to around 100 and thatwas 2 years ago.

2 months ago 10 people were killed in Saudi Arabia by floods:
Torrential rains cause flood in Saudi Arabia, 10 people died and 3 missing | MaxiNews.co.uk

I mentioned saudi arabia as its land of your so called Holy land. Where was Allah there in the land were Shariah law prevails?

Old 04-25-2011, 08:42 AM

15,359 posts, read 10,389,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Many were Jewish too. Muhammad teaches it's cool to invade a Jewish town, kill off the men and keep the women and children for sex slaves. That just chills me to the bone to think that someone could do that.
Does it chill you to the bone when the Bible says the same thing?

Old 04-25-2011, 08:43 AM

13,624 posts, read 11,088,170 times
Quote:
In the name of Allah the most merciful
Ball pean: you have to respect my religion , Qu'ran is the ward of Allah and nothing other that, if you read it i am sure that you will believe what i am saying
can you tell me what is your religion

hay !!!,,,i did read about half of the Q,RAN, and it was boring so i gave up, definitely not the words of a god, seems to me prophet muhammad came up with a way to get leverage over the sheople .. and i might add it worked very well over one billion sheoples still follow an old text written by a clever camel herder who was trying to get controll over his fellow homosapiens.. some people are easily deceived.!!!>> but i'm not one of them..

religion is one of mankinds worst problems ever perpetuated over the millenia..

Old 04-25-2011, 08:51 AM

13,624 posts, read 11,088,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
well I was going to keep quiet but you mentioned Australia as I live here. What about the floods in Saudi Arabia where at least 100 were killed:
BBC News - Flood deaths in Saudi Arabia rise to around 100 and thatwas 2 years ago.

2 months ago 10 people were killed in Saudi Arabia by floods:
Torrential rains cause flood in Saudi Arabia, 10 people died and 3 missing | MaxiNews.co.uk

I mentioned saudi arabia as its land of your so called Holy land. Where was Allah there in the land were Shariah law prevails?

allah don't need no floods to kill his own worshipers, just a few good dictators will do the job,!!! the middle east is full of dictators.. sounds like camel herder muhammad was a dictator too

Old 04-25-2011, 09:45 AM

48 posts, read 45,459 times
Default may allah guide you

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
You said:
"Did you know in the beginning of 2011 Christians were going to celebrate the birth of Jesus, but God sent down the snow at the airports either Australia flooding was the biggest sign that Allah is not satisfied with what you do

I asked if your Imams were preaching this message .
What religion I may or may not be has nothing to do with your yes or no answer.
look search about tosnami in andonosia city the flooding crash all building and lot of people dia but you will see the mosque only save and the people inside the mosque are protected although the mosque near to sea this is big sign ALLAH WILL PROTECT HIS SLAVE SEARCH YOU WILL SEA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam