U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 10:10 AM

48 posts, read 45,384 times

Advertisements

Look oh people why you hate mohammed and islam while you did not read the koran and story of mohammed lot of people like you hate islam but when they read the koran they convert to islam and koran words of god there is no changed in it if you go to america -london- australia- or all the countries- in this world you will see koran the same word because allah protected koran from any change but the gospel or any bible you will see in same country many of change how can i know where is the true

Old 04-25-2011, 10:25 AM

How many days you will live may be today your day may be now allah give you mind but you did not want looking for the true after death every one will see that you will wish to return to this life to follow this message but in the lost time

Old 04-25-2011, 10:30 AM

15,310 posts, read 10,345,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
..... lot of people like you hate islam but when they read the koran they convert to islam.....
Well I've read it and I didn't convert.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well I've read it and I didn't convert.
i wrote lot of people not all so you are free this is between you and your god but i am sure when you read it you did not understand it if you are Christian i want to ask you how was the god before the birth of Jesus

Old 04-25-2011, 12:18 PM

30,881 posts, read 31,773,106 times
!slam...Have you been reincarnated? Allah didn't create me...My parents did that.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
i wrote lot of people not all so you are free this is between you and your god but i am sure when you read it you did not understand it if you are Christian i want to ask you how was the god before the birth of Jesus
I'm atheist...and I didn't understand your question. Try again.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
well I was going to keep quiet but you mentioned Australia as I live here. What about the floods in Saudi Arabia where at least 100 were killed:
BBC News - Flood deaths in Saudi Arabia rise to around 100 and thatwas 2 years ago.

2 months ago 10 people were killed in Saudi Arabia by floods:
Torrential rains cause flood in Saudi Arabia, 10 people died and 3 missing | MaxiNews.co.uk

I mentioned saudi arabia as its land of your so called Holy land. Where was Allah there in the land were Shariah law prevails?
There are many Muslim men in the fire to what they acknowledge the Koran but do not fear God they drink wine, take their usury, bribery of people - killing others - and the men sleep with men and a lot of things forbidden and women do not cover her hair but why disobey God because they do not fear God, although they know the taboo for Hama God sends suffering to some countries --- God sends suffering because of corruption in many Islamic countries Alvedhaanat God sent to Saudi Arabia
There are many Muslim men in the fire to what they acknowledge the Koran but do not fear God they drink beara , take their usury, bribery of people - killing others - and the men sleep with men and a lot of things forbidden and women do not cover her hair but why disobey God because they do not fear God, although they know the taboo for that God sends suffering to some countries --- God sends suffering because of corruption in many Islamic countries for that God sent to Saudi Arabia ALLAH WANT TO CLEAN SAUDI FROM THIS KIND OF PEOPLE

Old 04-25-2011, 01:05 PM

Default may allah guide you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
!slam...Have you been reincarnated? Allah didn't create me...My parents did that.
TELL ME IF YOUR PARENTS CREATE YOU WHY THEY DID NOT SAVE YOU FROM DEATH AND Why do some people do not BEGET if THE PARENTS CREATE THEIR BABY

Old 04-25-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafius View Post
i'm atheist...and i didn't understand your question. Try again.
my question is if you believe jesus is god so who was the god before the birth the jesus

Old 04-25-2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
my question is if you believe jesus is god so who was the god before the birth the jesus
I don't believe BibleJesus existed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam