U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 01:34 PM

48 posts, read 45,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
so how are the jinn doing these days? Are they still moving around casting magic spells on good muslims and trying to trick them all the time? Or have they slacked off and all retired? They are immortal spirits, if i remember, so they should still be around. Any sightings lately?
please can you enplane what you mean

Old 04-25-2011, 01:48 PM

5,091 posts, read 8,066,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
look search about tosnami in andonosia city the flooding crash all building and lot of people dia but you will see the mosque only save and the people inside the mosque are protected although the mosque near to sea this is big sign ALLAH WILL PROTECT HIS SLAVE SEARCH YOU WILL SEA
The mosque you're referring to at Banda Aceh in Indonesia remained standing only because of its design. It was raised on pillars which allowed the water to flow through the mosque instead of crashing into solid walls. If anyone had been on the ground floor when the tsunami wave went through, they would have been swept away with the tsunami and killed by all the debris. Indeed, there probably were people who ran to the mosque hoping to be saved, but only met with a terrifying death. The only survivors in that mosque would have been those on the upper levels which was above the water level. The waves reached the 2nd floor of the mosque. Other mosques sustained severe to total damage.

That said, there was almost nothing that remained of Banda Aceh. Many, many men, women and children who were Muslims, faithful slaves of Allah, were killed by the tsunami as it destroyed the city. I wonder why Allah did not protect and save the lives of all those faithful people of Islam? I wonder why Allah did not protect and save the other mosques from destruction?

Old 04-25-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
I don't believe BibleJesus existed.
LOOK DID YOU Have you seen a town without a builder -CAR without maker - or anything made ​​without maker ALSO YOU THERE IS WHO CREATE YOU

Old 04-25-2011, 01:58 PM

3,644 posts, read 5,560,200 times
Quote:
Well, the OP mentioned that Allah created men and jinn. Everybody else grabbed on the 'men' part of that so I just thought I'd ask about the jinn. Are they still around? Do Muslims still believe in them?

Old 04-25-2011, 02:09 PM

15,310 posts, read 10,337,831 times
Quote:
LOOK DID YOU Have you seen a town without a builder -CAR without maker - or anything made ​​without maker ALSO YOU THERE IS WHO CREATE YOU
We call this 'The Watchmaker Analogy' ashkar and it's easily debunked. When we see a town, a car...or a watch, we know that these things do not occur naturally thus, they must have a 'maker'. There are things that do occur naturally and don't require a 'maker'. It's a very poor analogy that you make Sir.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:00 PM

30,878 posts, read 31,757,930 times
Quote:
TELL ME IF YOUR PARENTS CREATE YOU WHY THEY DID NOT SAVE YOU FROM DEATH AND Why do some people do not BEGET if THE PARENTS CREATE THEIR BABY
Sorry, but if you think ANYTHING will save you from death you are badly deluded...In the end we all eat the big dirt sandwich. We are all just natural products of evolution, nothing more.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:11 PM

335 posts, read 323,910 times
Quote:
Every human has a partner Jinn (Genie)

"Hadith - Sahih Muslim 6757, Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, similar narration 6759 by 'Aisha, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Apostle with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good."

Muttaqun OnLine - Jinn: According to Quran and Sunnah

Jinn are mentioned quite often in the Koran, surprised you haven't noticed.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sorry, but if you think ANYTHING will save you from death you are badly deluded...In the end we all eat the big dirt sandwich. We are all just natural products of evolution, nothing more.
i meant by save who can protect you from death look at your self look in the organs in your how it is work who create all this the natural it is funny so why the natural did not create every day human without married so where your soul go after death believe me it will go to god look ALLAH CREATE US TO WORSHIP HIM ALONE AND TEST US WHO WILL DO GOOD OR BAD DEEDS AFTER DEATH ALLAH WILL GIVE YOU BOOK INSIDE IT ALL YOUR ACTION AND TALKING IN THIS LIFE ALLAH CREATE THE HELL AND PARADISE REWARD LOOK YOU REFUSE THE GOD SO YOU ARE FREE ALL THE PEOPLE WILL DIE EVERY ONE WILL SEE

Old 04-26-2011, 09:15 AM

13,624 posts, read 11,057,520 times
Quote:
i meant by save who can protect you from death look at your self look in the organs in your how it is work who create all this the natural it is funny so why the natural did not create every day human without married so where your soul go after death believe me it will go to god look ALLAH CREATE US TO WORSHIP HIM ALONE AND TEST US WHO WILL DO GOOD OR BAD DEEDS AFTER DEATH ALLAH WILL GIVE YOU BOOK INSIDE IT ALL YOUR ACTION AND TALKING IN THIS LIFE ALLAH CREATE THE HELL AND PARADISE REWARD LOOK YOU REFUSE THE GOD SO YOU ARE FREE ALL THE PEOPLE WILL DIE EVERY ONE WILL SEE

allah must be realy pizzed off at the middle east,!! birth place of your qu'ran..

lots of poor souls being killed for no good reason, ohh wait a minute protesting in the street is a great crime considered by allah. where is your allah???>> i don't see him helping those poor souls protesting in syria and other middle eastern countries..your allah is a cruel and revengfull fantom god full of hate and deception.

you talk about allah sending floods to australia and other western countries. well what about that great flood that hit pakistan last year ,was that one sent by allah also. that one killed a lot of qu"ran thumping worshipers you know..

i have a prediction for you,, when the middle eastern oil starts running out the middle eastern countries are all going to go into chaos.. and allah wont step up and save all you qu'ran thumping worshipers.. you know why.??? cause that imaginary fantom in the sky was created by a camel herding man called muhammad that found a clever way to dictate fear into his people.

just look at the middle east>>> it's lead by brutal dictators!!!! even now in these modern times it's still lead by crazy loons like muhammad.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
allah must be realy pizzed off at the middle east,!! Birth place of your qu'ran..

Lots of poor souls being killed for no good reason, ohh wait a minute protesting in the street is a great crime considered by allah. Where is your allah???>> i don't see him helping those poor souls protesting in syria and other middle eastern countries..your allah is a cruel and revengfull fantom god full of hate and deception.

You talk about allah sending floods to australia and other western countries. Well what about that great flood that hit pakistan last year ,was that one sent by allah also. That one killed a lot of qu"ran thumping worshipers you know..

I have a prediction for you,, when the middle eastern oil starts running out the middle eastern countries are all going to go into chaos.. And allah wont step up and save all you qu'ran thumping worshipers.. You know why.??? Cause that imaginary fantom in the sky was created by a camel herding man called muhammad that found a clever way to dictate fear into his people.

Just look at the middle east>>> it's lead by brutal dictators!!!! Even now in these modern times it's still lead by crazy loons like muhammad.
thanks for your morals after death you will see who is the true and who will be in the hell forever
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam