U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2011, 05:11 PM

21 posts, read 25,707 times

Advertisements

In the name of Allah
Today i bring for you an other evidence that prove the affiliation of Quran to Allah
please log in this link to read
The Scientific Miracles of the Qur'an
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 06:03 PM

335 posts, read 323,995 times
"21:33 And He it is Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They float, each in an orbit. "

Not So.

"7:143 And when Moses came to Our appointed tryst and his Lord had spoken unto him, he said: My Lord! Show me (Thy Self), that I may gaze upon Thee. He said: Thou wilt not see Me, but gaze upon the mountain! If it stand still in its place, then thou wilt see Me. And when his Lord revealed (His) glory to the mountain He sent it crashing down. And Moses fell down senseless. And when he woke he said: Glory unto Thee! I turn unto Thee repentant, and I am the first of (true) believers"

Still standing.

"18:86 Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness."

Must have been smoking something.

"86:5 So let man consider from what he is created

86:6 He is created from a gushing fluid

86:7 That issued from between the loins and ribs"

Anatomy was not his specialty.

"12:4 When Joseph said unto his father: O my father! Lo! I saw in a dream eleven planets and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves unto me."

Too bad he didn't name the 11 planets.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:23 PM

2,617 posts, read 2,064,330 times
I love this science stuff, it's my hobby. You ever seen a teenager light his own fart? What does Allah say about that? What I mean is can he explain how it's possible?

Old 04-25-2011, 09:08 PM

656 posts, read 932,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
I love this science stuff, it's my hobby. You ever seen a teenager light his own fart? What does Allah say about that? What I mean is can he explain how it's possible?
It's a jinn manifesting itself.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:24 PM

21 posts, read 25,707 times
In the name of Allah
Driftwood2011: i think that you did not find any mistakes in Qu'ran and in my post so you start to
underestimate the status of Qu'ran
you have to know that these your comments will not change any thing in the great status of Qu'ran
i want your comments about my post

Old 04-26-2011, 07:27 PM

591 posts, read 561,011 times
The Koran is worse than the sleaziest gossip magazine ever printed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or