U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 10:56 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,905,628 times

Advertisements

Sila Sahin, German-Muslim soap star, causes uproar for steamy Playboy pictorial; 'she must pay'

Quote:
Commenters spewed that Sahin was "shaming Muslim womanhood" and "prostituting herself for money," while others warned that she "needs to be very careful."
Apparently Allah can't get off his throne to smite folks like he needs to so leave it up to his earthly handlers to stone, decapitate, shoot or blow up folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 11:37 PM

656 posts, read 932,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Sila Sahin, German-Muslim soap star, causes uproar for steamy Playboy pictorial; 'she must pay'

Apparently Allah can't get off his throne to smite folks like he needs to so leave it up to his earthly handlers to stone, decapitate, shoot or blow up folks.
Lo! Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
His followers, on the other hand...

Old 04-29-2011, 01:45 AM

6,791 posts, read 4,069,569 times
Quote:

Those people with a problem need to chill out!

All I have to say is---That chick is SMOKIN' HOT!!! If she is willing to pose, and can cash in on her looks...I think that's great. Good for her. MOF, I hope it leads to even more work and money her way.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:03 AM

13,856 posts, read 22,955,873 times
For many Muslims Islam is a total system of life, including one that involves earthly affairs and earthly punishments for crime. As I understand it everything to Muslims is in God's plan, to the point Islam is somewhat predestination oriented I believe, but the believer does have a role in confronting evil and promoting the good. Just like they would in Calvinism, albeit maybe a tad different.

This isn't always a bad thing. I think it would be plausible "within Islam" to confront the evils of racism, exploitation of the poor, environmentally destructive policies, sex-selective abortion, and even female circumcision as that is basically a jahiliyyah practice. (Jahiliyya, the chaos that is said to exist before Islam. I believe the term is sometimes used to condemn pre-Islamic practices that survive in the Muslim world) Still it is true that for some the "evils" they focus on end up being women "not knowing their place", the befriending of non-believers, unmarried people dating, Barbie dolls, irreverent cartoons, and so forth.

Old 06-17-2015, 09:19 PM

2 posts, read 1,726 times
U think what muslims are doing is a bad punishment? Wait until the actual punishments come to all the corrupt souls in both worlds. U will know then why the so called 'fanatical' muslims were being 'fanatical'. Life is a mere pass time to disbelievers. For believers its their one shot at salvation, so why take it lightly? Women aren't peices of meat for u filthy people to stare at. They deserve utmost respect and honor. Do u people stare at ur own women in the same manner? This life is but a short term. The nore evil u are the worse ur punishment in the hereafter and that doesn't require u to believe. Belief is the only way to safeguard ourselfs. Wake up people!

Old 06-17-2015, 11:16 PM

1,601 posts, read 750,644 times
"Women aren't peices of meat for u filthy people to stare at. They deserve utmost respect and honor."

I think you should take my pop quiz! It's open book, so feel free to use the Quran and hadiths.

1. Who said 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

2. How old was Aisha when Muhammed started raping her (extra credit: How old was Muhammed?)

3. What did Muhammed get as payment for the women he sold?

4. When Muhammed's men were mass raping women after slaughtering their husbands, fathers and sons, what did Muhammed tell them to do with their ejaculate?

5. Name a woman Muhammed has slaughtered.

6. Tell me what Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233 says.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:01 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:

You would have to ask the person doing the act. We do have our share of psychopaths, and violent people. As does every religion and non-Religion.

Anyone can call themself a Muslim. No training or ritual required.Just my opinion, but I suspect many of the fanatics have never stepped foot in a Mosque or have even a rudimentary understanding of Islam.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 06-18-2015, 08:49 AM

"Lo! Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

Why didn't allah punish muhammed for murdering and raping and selling women and for raping and hitting a little child and torturing and slaughtering people and being a terrorist? All those things are evil, but allah made this evil man his prophet and his example to muslims on how to behave!! Allah even encouraged such perverted evil!

Why did allah give Muslims one of the most evil men on earth to follow as a perfect example? Why did allah incite such evil?

Old 06-18-2015, 09:06 AM

"I suspect many of the fanatics have never stepped foot in a Mosque or have even a rudimentary understanding of Islam."

ROFL!

"BOSTON — The mosque attended by the two brothers accused in the Boston Marathon double bombing has been associated with other terrorism suspects, has invited radical speakers to a sister mosque in Boston and is affiliated with a Muslim group that critics say nurses grievances that can lead to extremism.

Several people who attended the Islamic Society of Boston mosque in Cambridge, Mass., have been investigated for Islamic terrorism, including a conviction of the mosque's first president, Abdulrahman Alamoudi, in connection with an assassination plot against a Saudi prince."
Boston suspects' mosque has ties to convicted terrorists, fugitives and radical speakers.

"MOORE, Oklahoma — Alton Nolen, the man who beheaded one woman and severely injured another at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Oklahoma, was apparently a radicalized Muslim. Nolen attended the same mosque as Zacarias Moussaoui, a man convicted in federal court of conspiring to kill U.S. citizens as part of the September 11 attacks, Breitbart Texas has learned.
Saad Mohammed, the Board Chair of Oklahoma’s Council on American-Islamic Relations, told Breitbart Texas that Nolen attended services at the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City (ISGOC) every Friday."
Beheading Suspect Attended Same Mosque as 9/11 Terrorist - Breitbart

"The Mosque Which The Muhammad Cartoons Texas Shooters Attended Financially Supported Terrorists
In Phoenix, Usama Shami, president of the Islamic Community Center (ICCP), a mosque three miles south of where Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, the shooters, were members of Shami’s mosque (ICCP) in Phoenix. Shami described the men positively, but Shoebat.com looked into Shami’s operation and found it to have participated in the fundraising process of Islamic foundations that are nefarious in their support for terror funding."
The Mosque Which The Muhammad Cartoons Texas Shooters Attended Financially Supported Terrorists - Walid Shoebat

"Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists
Major Nidal Malik Hasan worshipped at a mosque led by a radical imam said to be a "spiritual adviser" to three of the hijackers who attacked America on Sept 11, 2001."
Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists - Telegraph

Old 06-18-2015, 10:39 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"I suspect many of the fanatics have never stepped foot in a Mosque or have even a rudimentary understanding of Islam."

ROFL!

"BOSTON — The mosque attended by the two brothers accused in the Boston Marathon double bombing has been associated with other terrorism suspects, has invited radical speakers to a sister mosque in Boston and is affiliated with a Muslim group that critics say nurses grievances that can lead to extremism.

Several people who attended the Islamic Society of Boston mosque in Cambridge, Mass., have been investigated for Islamic terrorism, including a conviction of the mosque's first president, Abdulrahman Alamoudi, in connection with an assassination plot against a Saudi prince."
Boston suspects' mosque has ties to convicted terrorists, fugitives and radical speakers.

"MOORE, Oklahoma — Alton Nolen, the man who beheaded one woman and severely injured another at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Oklahoma, was apparently a radicalized Muslim. Nolen attended the same mosque as Zacarias Moussaoui, a man convicted in federal court of conspiring to kill U.S. citizens as part of the September 11 attacks, Breitbart Texas has learned.
Saad Mohammed, the Board Chair of Oklahoma’s Council on American-Islamic Relations, told Breitbart Texas that Nolen attended services at the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City (ISGOC) every Friday."
Beheading Suspect Attended Same Mosque as 9/11 Terrorist - Breitbart

"The Mosque Which The Muhammad Cartoons Texas Shooters Attended Financially Supported Terrorists
In Phoenix, Usama Shami, president of the Islamic Community Center (ICCP), a mosque three miles south of where Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, the shooters, were members of Shami’s mosque (ICCP) in Phoenix. Shami described the men positively, but Shoebat.com looked into Shami’s operation and found it to have participated in the fundraising process of Islamic foundations that are nefarious in their support for terror funding."
The Mosque Which The Muhammad Cartoons Texas Shooters Attended Financially Supported Terrorists - Walid Shoebat

"Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists
Major Nidal Malik Hasan worshipped at a mosque led by a radical imam said to be a "spiritual adviser" to three of the hijackers who attacked America on Sept 11, 2001."
Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists - Telegraph

Do not believe a word by Walid Shoebat he has been shown to be a fraud by the media multiple times.

Walid Shoebat Is A Fraud, A Wolf Who Promotes Hate Of Muslims

Shoebat Watch: "Ex-Terrorist" Fraud Sucking Up Taxpayer Money

Walid Shoebat Fraud exposed

The Palestinian 'terrorist' turned Zionist - Features - Jerusalem Post

'Ex-terrorist' rakes in homeland security bucks - CNN.com

The two brothers may have attended a Mosque several times. But they were very much into the party seen and viewed by their peers as "Party Animals" more interested in good times than religion.

10 Essential points about the Boston Marathon bombers, Islam, and America - What Would Muhammad Do?

The two Texas Shooters ( Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi) did not appear to have attended Mosque often until after the formed their radical concepts. often. It seems they were radicals looking for a reason to be radicals. No indication either was very pious as a Muslim

Profile: Texas gunmen Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi - BBC News

Typically the Imam at a Mosque will not even know the names of any members. There usually are no Membership rolls and no Joining of a mosque. One simply attends the closest mosque available at prayer time.

Using the ND Muslims as an example, there are about 8,000 Nuslims in ND, but only 4 Mosques with a total capacity of about 400 people maximum and about 200 of those being the Mosque in Fargo. There are no Imams in ND except the oldest person present serves as Imam. I did have a Mosque for a short time and was the Imam. Had a totaly attendence of 1 (My Wife) although my "Online Mosque" had a fair size following based onthe google stats of viewers. but I finally could no longer afford to operate it and did not renew my domain name or the internet hosting.

Point being many Muslims in the US do not attend any Mosque regulary. there is also a very big shortage of Imams less than 700 inthe entire US.

The link about Major Hasan does not make sense as none of the 9/11 terrorists were from the US and there is no indication any of them ever attended any Mosques in the USA

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or