U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 01:02 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,211,404 times

Advertisements

The majority would convert to anything given the right context. They would sell out anyone and each other given the right context. This place is just as insane as those Islam people; the insanity is the form and the same between them, it is just the content that varies.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 AM

15,400 posts, read 19,574,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Total BS. Hussein fooled the world into thinking he had WMDs. EVERYONE thought he had them. Bush went into Iraq believing that Iraqis would fight for freedom. He said it time and time again. He went in to overthrow Hussien and establish a democracy.
IF you truly believe that.....I heard The Brooklyn Bridge is for sale....cheap!

Old 04-30-2011, 01:25 AM

15,400 posts, read 19,574,384 times
Quote:
Total BS. Hussein fooled the world into thinking he had WMDs. EVERYONE thought he had them. Bush went into Iraq believing that Iraqis would fight for freedom. He said it time and time again. He went in to overthrow Hussien and establish a democracy.
I got news for you...he never fooled me....I knew Bush would find a way to invade Iraq as soon as he got elected......for the reasons Nighteyes posted.

Old 04-30-2011, 05:18 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,165,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
First off, let me get something out of the way. Another Islam thread got me thinking of terrorists, so I thought I'd take the liberty of identifying a few of the worst terrorists in the world that I see from my perspective, from least to greatest in their crimes."

The practical truth is this: Monsters make more monsters.

So what does this have to do with Islam? Our friendly Muslim preachers must understand that despite politics, the Muslim way is NOT our way any more than our way is the Muslim way.

I think those of us on the ground on both sides can appreciate the fact that we are being manipulated by the above powers. Trying to establish Sharia law in the western hemisphere is a political move. Trying to establish a US style democracy in the Middle East is a political move.

If you are being sent to proselytize a religion to those who don't want or need it, you are working towards a political objective, not serving any god. Both sides are tainted, both sides are wrong. Both sides are being played against each other.

Please ponder these words and break out of your shells, everyone. The fate of our collective human race depends on it.

The world would be much better off without any form of religion. All any religion does is clutter up the minds of people while they are still children and by doing so has a permanent effect on every decision they will ever make. For starters everything in the Vatican should be sold along with all the real property of all churches and the proceeds directed toward daily bread for the more than 900,000,000, mostly children who are starving or suffering from the effects of malnutrition.

Old 04-30-2011, 11:14 AM

16,300 posts, read 24,964,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyes View Post
Let's also be clear about this. Bush went into Iraq for four chief reasons (1) to revenge his father, (2) to one-up his father, (3) for the oil, and (4) to make certain companies rich beyond their wildest dreams.
Quote:
And in addition to Nighteyes points, Bush also deliberately stopped looking for WMD's even though absolutely none had been found. Bush did not want the search to continue, for then he would not have the excuse to invade Iraq for the reasons spelled out by Nighteyes. If I had any argument with his list, it would only be the order in which they are listed.

Hussein had a god complex, mentally ill, and Bush just used that to bolster and support his lies, the future of Halliburton (driven by Cheney) probably should be #1. Cheney and Rummy played the 'revenge daddy' aspect to manipulate the empty suit in the oval office.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:02 PM

15,310 posts, read 10,343,010 times
Quote:
Bush is about liberation. NOT dictatorship.
Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Quote:
.... Americans set out to protect and liberate innocent lives?
Quote:
He went in to overthrow Hussien and establish a democracy.
One can only ask that if Bush was so keen on establishing democracy for the oppressed, why didn't he invade China, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, Singapore, Cuba or a dozen other countries where the people are oppressed by dictators?

Old 04-30-2011, 12:14 PM

7,812 posts, read 10,705,061 times
Thread closed pending relocation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or