U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-02-2011, 11:05 AM
 
48 posts, read 45,372 times
Reputation: 11

Advertisements

why people dO taboo thing while ALLAH LOOK AT THEM IN EVERY PLACE EVERY TIME AND WITH YOU TWO ANGLES WRITE YOUR TALKING AND DOING WHY PEOPLE FORGET THERE IS HELL AFTER DEATH

 
Old 05-02-2011, 12:26 PM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,691,472 times
Reputation: 8567
Why would Allah, Jesus, God, Yaweh, Zeus, etc. REALLY care about "taboo" things? Do omnipotent beings have absolutely nothing else to worry about than whether one of 7 billion of his "children" are buggering before marriage, or eating pork?

Why make creation, only to punish creation? Is God/Allah a vain individual? Subject to the weaknesses of man? Who stands in judgment of God for his treatment of his "children" (humanity?) When he wipes out entire populations because of his wrath or anger, is that not an immoral act on his/her part?

Too many questions, no convincing answers unless you're already a "believer."

The question is: What if there is no hell?
 
Old 05-02-2011, 02:04 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,969,943 times
Reputation: 5074
I'm for religious freedom, but the churches should be taxed.
 
Old 05-02-2011, 02:48 PM
 
Location: Chicago Area
8,036 posts, read 4,198,304 times
Reputation: 3039
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I'm for religious freedom, but the churches should be taxed.
I'm not so sure about that. You've kicked religion out of the public sector on the premise that religion must always be completely separate from state and government. If you tax them then you've dragged them into the public/government realm -- and you can't demand that religion remain silent in the education system or anywhere else.

Separation of church and state cuts both ways.
 
Old 05-02-2011, 02:50 PM
 
Location: Chicago Area
8,036 posts, read 4,198,304 times
Reputation: 3039
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
why people dO taboo thing while ALLAH LOOK AT THEM IN EVERY PLACE EVERY TIME AND WITH YOU TWO ANGLES WRITE YOUR TALKING AND DOING WHY PEOPLE FORGET THERE IS HELL AFTER DEATH
Erm, what on earth are you talking about. Please provide details if you expect any sort of intelligent response.

Dictionary tells me: taboo - Prohibited or restricted by social custom

Doesn't fit with the context of your post. So what on earth are you talking about?
 
Old 05-02-2011, 03:24 PM
 
1,811 posts, read 977,544 times
Reputation: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I'm for religious freedom, but the churches should be taxed.
They are non-profit, and, therefore, exempt from taxation.
 
Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,874 posts, read 31,750,270 times
Reputation: 12622
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
They are non-profit, and, therefore, exempt from taxation.
Non profit? Yeah right!... Tele-Evangelist Lifestyles
 
Old 05-02-2011, 03:32 PM
 
4,487 posts, read 4,365,915 times
Reputation: 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
why people dO taboo thing while ALLAH LOOK AT THEM IN EVERY PLACE EVERY TIME AND WITH YOU TWO ANGLES WRITE YOUR TALKING AND DOING WHY PEOPLE FORGET THERE IS HELL AFTER DEATH

Yeah! like women not obeying there husbands.
 
Old 05-02-2011, 03:41 PM
 
Location: NC, USA
7,088 posts, read 13,039,288 times
Reputation: 3984
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
why people dO taboo thing while ALLAH LOOK AT THEM IN EVERY PLACE EVERY TIME AND WITH YOU TWO ANGLES WRITE YOUR TALKING AND DOING WHY PEOPLE FORGET THERE IS HELL AFTER DEATH
Not everyone believes as you do.
 
Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 PM
 
6,039 posts, read 9,455,163 times
Reputation: 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
why people dO taboo thing while ALLAH LOOK AT THEM IN EVERY PLACE EVERY TIME AND WITH YOU TWO ANGLES WRITE YOUR TALKING AND DOING WHY PEOPLE FORGET THERE IS HELL AFTER DEATH
Allah is not watching anyone, because he doesn't exist. Why would two angels need to write down everything I say and do? You claim your god knows and sees everything, so why would he need to have anyone write anything down for him? Also, there is no hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top