Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 04:04 PM

147 posts, read 153,545 times

Advertisements

Here's the story that occurred in the era of the Prophet peace be upon him:

The infidels of Mecca said to the Prophet peace be upon him: If you are honest too difficult for us the moon two divisions, and promised him faith that he did, and was the night of Badr, he asked the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Lord to give him what he asked, broke away half moon on Mount Safa, and a half on the Mount Qiqaan corresponding, even Hera saw them, they said: our fascination with Muhammad, and then said: "If our fascination with it could not enchant all people!! Abu Jahl said: be patient even comes to us the people of the countryside is told Buncakkakh is correct, otherwise Oriflame our eyes, They came in they told the defection of the moon, said Abu Jahl and idolaters: the magic constant of any permanent Allah revealed: (time approached and the moon split * seen any offer and say the magic constant * and lied and yet everything is stable * The news came to them from Maver Mzadgr * great wisdom, what sings vow * turn away from them ..) "

Has the story that was in Ahdalrcol peace be upon him
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In a seminar by Dr. Zaghloul El-Naggar a university in Britain, said that the miracle of splitting of the moon at the hands of the Prophet peace be upon him has been proven recently, and then tell a story proved that:
Said one of the brothers Englishmen interested in Islam, named David, Moses Petkok is now the President of the Islamic Party and intends to contest the next election on behalf of Islam, which spread in the West at high rates, that during his search for faith gave him a friend translate the meaning of the Quran in English opened if Surat Moon recites (time approached and the moon split) He said you split the moon?
Ansd then read the rest of the Koran did not open it again.
On the day, Hoa sitting in front of the TV British to watch the program on the BBC interviewing the announcer three of American Scientists was Iatb them that America is spending millions or even billions in projects conquest of space, while starving the millions out of poverty leaving scientists justify that it is reported frequently in all areas of agricultural and industrial ... etc.
Then came the said one of the largest cost of flights were on the moon and cost about $ 100 billion he asked them Announcer ironing you put the American flag on the moon you spent this money?? Reply scientists that they Kanwaiderson the inner structure of the child to see the extent of its similarity to the ground and then someone said: we were surprised by something wondrous is a belt of metamorphic rocks cutting the moon from the roof to his stomach to the surface Voattiyna this information to the geologists were amazed and decided it can not happen, but that the moon is dissented in one day and then docked and that this metamorphic rock resulting from a collision with a moment of docking, and then goes on to David Moses Petkok: jumped out of the chair and asks a miracle happened to Muhammad, peace and blessings of more than 1400 years this religion is surely right:

Al-Qamar means the moon was a cause of Islam, after the cause of the symptoms of Islam
American discovered now but we know this miracle Since 14 century who told prophet mohhamed peace be upon him about this- [http://youtu.be/bVJtnEiwSLc

Last edited by ashkarloveALLAH; 05-14-2011 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bVJtnEiwSLc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2011, 04:20 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
And here we go once again! Yippee!

Does the Islamospam cut 'n paste nonsense ever end?

Old 05-14-2011, 04:58 PM

335 posts, read 375,661 times
The miracle of the koran is that so many people actually follow its nonsense.

True History of Islam, Mohammed and the Koran

Old 05-14-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood2011 View Post
the miracle of the koran is that so many people actually follow its nonsense.

true history of islam, mohammed and the koran
oh man they are from shea i am from sunnah search the history from mecca not from iran iran is liar

Old 05-14-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
oh man they are from shea i am from sunnah search the history from mecca not from iran iran is liar
I didn't realize the difference. Thanks for the light.

Old 05-14-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
And here we go once again! Yippee!

Does the Islamospam cut 'n paste nonsense ever end?
SEE WHAT GOD TOLD PROPHET MOHAMMED ABOUT PEOPLE
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah Almighty has said:The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (1) - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Assah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.

(1) i.e., bring me back to life after death.

Old 05-14-2011, 05:25 PM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times
You have just renamed yourself and started two new threads with "cut and paste" spam about Islam without adding any of your own discussion, interpretation or content. Are you trying to prove that Muslims are incapable of thinking or having any independent thoughts without the Qur'an? What a waste of time. You present Islam as a community of mindless robots.

Old 05-14-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood2011 View Post
i didn't realize the difference. Thanks for the light.
there are many different how can i tell you this is big story the true islam in mecca and in sunnah country if you know islam you will know the different shea seem to people good outside of home but between them self do bad things if you see them who warring sunnuh people

Old 05-14-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
there are many different how can i tell you this is big story the true islam in mecca and in sunnah country if you know islam you will know the different shea seem to people good outside of home but between them self do bad things if you see them who warring sunnuh people
A shame that allah isn't interested enough or capable of straightening out the feuding and killing between the Shia and Sunni's.

Old 05-14-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You have just renamed yourself and started two new threads with "cut and paste" spam about Islam without adding any of your own discussion, interpretation or content. Are you trying to prove that Muslims are incapable of thinking or having any independent thoughts without the Qur'an? What a waste of time. You present Islam as a community of mindless robots.
YOU WANT FROM ME DISCUSSION WHILE YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT ISLAM -----MY GOAL IS SHOW FOR PEOPLE WHAT IS ISLAM I WILL GIVE YOU EXAMPLE IF THE TEACHER ENTER THE CLASS TO DISCUSS THE LESSON HOW THE STUDENT WILL DISCUSS WITH TEACHER WHILE THEY DID NOT READ ANY THING ABOUT LESSON
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam