U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 02:55 PM

591 posts, read 562,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
I had a vision last night. I was with Jesus and he was REALLY pissed. He was emmitting anger, I could FEEL his anger inside of me. Then I heard God's voice say, "I am ready to EXPLODE!!" I was like, "let er rip!!" "Let it all out!!"

Then the same voice said to me, "You will attain popularity, and you will have the ten Commandments".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 03:57 AM

8,064 posts, read 4,224,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin.George View Post
Hey man...you hit the nail square on the head.

Beginning about 3000 BC there was this story of a virgin born son of god called a savior and who was ultimately crucified...Horus of Egypt. Dozens of versions of this same scenario continued all over north Africa and the middle east until finally the Jews wrote their rendition...which they no longer claim.

Besides the Jesus and Allah stuff the biggest and greatest deceiver of mankind had to be the idea that the angel Mormon delivered the word of god, by golden tablets, which suspiciously disappeared, to a convicted con man in the early 1800's. There's Dumb and Dumber but anybody who falls for that crap has to be ready for the funny farm. As a matter of fact anybody who falls for any of those promises which are supposed to be delivered to them after they're dead falls into that same category. C'mon now...they even have a legal charge to be made for a failed promise of matrimony much less a promise of something which will only happen after one's death.
So wait ... Melvin are you saying that you're an atheist?

I'm glad I'm finally realizing it. You never made your hatred for all things religion clear before this.

You really seem to like to bring up this 3000 BC story a lot. Why is that? And what possible relevance does it have in this thread??

Old 05-18-2011, 04:43 AM

4,325 posts, read 5,273,959 times
Quote:
I had a vision last night. I was with Jesus and he was REALLY pissed. He was emmitting anger, I could FEEL his anger inside of me. Then I heard God's voice say, "I am ready to EXPLODE!!" I was like, "let er rip!!" "Let it all out!!"
Musta been you talking to you. Anger is not an attribute of Gods nor Jesus'. Sorry to disappoint you.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:03 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,172,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
So wait ... Melvin are you saying that you're an atheist?

I'm glad I'm finally realizing it. You never made your hatred for all things religion clear before this.

You really seem to like to bring up this 3000 BC story a lot. Why is that? And what possible relevance does it have in this thread??
My personal story is well documented at this forum. I won't bore you with the details although if one is interested a simple search of my posts will quickly clarify any discrepancies.

Anything religious has to go back to at least 3000 BC That's when all the hocus pocus mammy yocus began.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:03 AM

147 posts, read 133,631 times
here verses of quran a bout Jesus in the name of god the most merciful On the Day when All‚h will gather the Messengers together and say to them: "What was the response you received (from men to your teaching)? They will say: "We have no knowledge, verily, only You are the All¨Knower of all that is hidden (or unseen)."
110. (Remember) when All‚h will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with RŻh-ul-Qudus [Jibrail (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al¨Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taur‚t (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, a figure like that of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' "
111. And when I (All‚h) revealed Al-Haw‚rÓyyun (the disciples) [of 'Īsā (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
112. (Remember) when Al-Haw‚rÓyyŻn (the disciples) said: "O 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Can your Lord send down to us a table spread (with food) from heaven?" 'Īsā (Jesus) said: "Fear All‚h, if you are indeed believers."
113. They said: "We wish to eat thereof and to satisfy your heart (to be stronger in Faith), and to know that you have indeed told us the truth and that we ourselves be its witnesses."
114. 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O All‚h, our Lord! Send us from heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers."
115. All‚h said: "I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after that disbelieves, then I will punish him with a torment such as I have not inflicted on anyone among (all) the 'AlamÓn (mankind and jinn)."
116. And (remember) when All‚h will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides All‚h?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen).
117. "Never did I say to them aught except what You (All‚h) did command me to say: 'Worship All‚h, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118. "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All¨Mighty, the All¨Wise."
119. All‚h will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. All‚h is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).
120. To All‚h belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein, and He is Able to do all things.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
here is verses from god to you
in the name of god the most merciful
And let not their speech grieve you (O Muhammad SAW), for all power and honour belong to All‚h. He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
66. No doubt! Verily, to All‚h belongs whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth. And those who worship and invoke others besides All‚h, in fact they follow not the (All‚h's so-called) partners, they follow only a conjecture and they only invent lies.
67. He it is Who has appointed for you the night that you may rest therein, and the day to make things visible (to you). Verily, in this are Ay‚t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) for a people who listen (i.e. those who think deeply).
68. They (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: "All‚h has begotten a son (children)." Glory is to Him! He is Rich (Free of all needs). His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. No warrant you have for this. Do you say against All‚h what you know not.
69. Say: "Verily, those who invent a lie against All‚h will never be successful" -
70. (A brief) enjoyment in this world! - and then unto Us will be their return, then We shall make them taste the severest torment because they used to disbelieve [in All‚h, belie His Messengers, deny and challenge His Ay‚t (proofs, signs, verses, etc.)].

Old 05-18-2011, 11:38 AM

in the name of ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL [All the praises and thanks are to All‚h, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad SAW) the Book (the Qur'‚n), and has not placed therein any crookedness.
2. (He has made it) Straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of All‚h Isl‚mic Monotheism), who do righteous - deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise).
3. They shall abide therein forever.
4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "All‚h has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths (i.e. He begot sons and daughters). They utter nothing but a lie.
6. Perhaps, you, would kill yourself (O Muhammad SAW) in grief, over their footsteps (for their turning away from you), because they believe not in this narration (the Qur'‚n).
7. Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. [i.e.those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for All‚h's sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet SAW ].

Old 05-18-2011, 11:40 AM

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL [ Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "All‚h is the Messiah Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah Īsā(Jesus) said: "O Children of Israel! Worship All‚h, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with All‚h, then All‚h has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Z‚limŻn (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers
73. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "All‚h is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ll‚h (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Il‚h (God -All‚h). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them
74. Will they not turn with repentance to All‚h and ask His Forgiveness? For All‚h is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
75. The Messiah ['Īsā (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of All‚h and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while All‚h does not eat). Look how We make the Ay‚t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth)
76. Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "How do you worship besides All‚h something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is All‚h Who is the All¨Hearer, All¨Knower."
77. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Exceed not the limits in your religion (by believing in something) other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of people who went astray before, and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Right Path."

Old 05-18-2011, 01:08 PM

2,958 posts, read 2,172,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL [ Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "All‚h is the Messiah Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah Īsā(Jesus) said: "O Children of Israel! Worship All‚h, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with All‚h, then All‚h has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Z‚limŻn (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers
73. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "All‚h is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ll‚h (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Il‚h (God -All‚h). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them
74. Will they not turn with repentance to All‚h and ask His Forgiveness? For All‚h is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
75. The Messiah ['Īsā (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of All‚h and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while All‚h does not eat). Look how We make the Ay‚t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth)
76. Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "How do you worship besides All‚h something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is All‚h Who is the All¨Hearer, All¨Knower."
77. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Exceed not the limits in your religion (by believing in something) other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of people who went astray before, and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Right Path."
Mister...I've seen some folks in need of psychiatric help before but none as bad as you.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:14 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,513,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
mea Culpa. Am I a stupid Christian? Marx could take these lines as manifestations for the Real World's Reflection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam