U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-01-2016, 04:32 PM
 
3,167 posts, read 1,040,723 times
Reputation: 289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"USA: Muslim “refugees” – 91.4% on food stamps, 68.3% on Cash Welfare"

"CHART: More Than 90% Of Recent Middle Eastern Refugees On Food Stamps, Almost 70% On Cash Welfare"

"Sweden: Ten times higher welfare dependency among 16.5% foreign born – an increase of 82%"

"80% OF TURKISH MUSLIM SETTLERS IN GERMANY LIVE OFF WELFARE"

"Only 33% of Muslims in India work"

"In 2008, the Toronto Sun reported that “hundreds of [Greater Toronto Area] Muslim men in polygamous marriages — some with a harem of wives — are receiving welfare and social benefits for each of their spouses, thanks to the city and province, Muslim leaders say.”

"Muslim immigrants in Denmark “constitute five percent of the population but consume upwards of 40 percent of the welfare spending.”
There is difference in refugees and economic migrants. Some definitely are scroungers but many are refugees in need of help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-01-2016, 06:21 PM
 
4,429 posts, read 1,649,750 times
Reputation: 1543
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post

... you won't because Muslims have been taught how to be irrational and unthinking.
haha ... next time you end up in an ER room fighting for your life, your doctor may just happen to be a Muslim.
Double jeopardy in action. Man, what a misery would that be for yourself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2016, 06:32 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 753,037 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
haha ... next time you end up in an ER room fighting for your life, your doctor may just happen to be a Muslim.
Double jeopardy in action. Man, what a misery would that be for yourself?
I would refuse to use a Muslim doctor.

Nidal Hasan.

45 Muslim doctors planned US terror raids - Telegraph


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQ5uTMlp-w
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-01-2016, 06:44 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 753,037 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
There is difference in refugees and economic migrants. Some definitely are scroungers but many are refugees in need of help.
They are parasites. They are raping and slaughtering and rioting and it is ugly...

They should be cleaning houses, cleaning streets, doing whatever they can to say thank you for the help the west is giving. Instead they are ****ting in the streets, stealing, rioting, killing, raping.....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfeCvrT0uaY


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljTo4rfGrkw


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn44_-8cZN4


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvy_H_7oZlM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2016, 10:37 AM
 
4,429 posts, read 1,649,750 times
Reputation: 1543
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
lol haha .... so you are follower of this guy? ROFL !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2016, 02:20 PM
 
1,601 posts, read 753,037 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
lol haha .... so you are follower of this guy? ROFL !!!
So you are a follower of THIS guy:

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.(Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

"Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham/Hisham 693)

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229)

The apostle gave Ali a girl called Rayta; and he gave Uthman a girl called Zaynab; and he gave Umar a girl whom Umar gave to his son Abdullah. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 878)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2016, 10:16 AM
 
Location: Candy Kingdom
3,228 posts, read 2,857,167 times
Reputation: 5187
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmulk View Post
Good Lord, where do some of you people dream up this stuff? What on earth do you read? My brain hurts from trying to digest such lunacies. But thank you for the mental work-out.

Think I'll go have a ham sandwich now.
I know right? I'm dying of laughter over some of these conspiracy theories. What do these people read?

I'm a Muslim convert and was just told pork is unclean because of the way it's slaughtered. Not all of the blood comes out. Also, because of the diseases too. I wasn't a big pork eater before Islam - I never liked the way it tasted. Bacon was okay, but unhealthy. I was avoiding pork way before I became Muslim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2016, 10:42 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 753,037 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
I know right? I'm dying of laughter over some of these conspiracy theories. What do these people read?

I'm a Muslim convert and was just told pork is unclean because of the way it's slaughtered. Not all of the blood comes out. Also, because of the diseases too. I wasn't a big pork eater before Islam - I never liked the way it tasted. Bacon was okay, but unhealthy. I was avoiding pork way before I became Muslim.
Good grief. Pork is just fine. Stop listening to nonsense. Go to any major supermarket meat section and you will find it loaded with pork. If pork was making people sick, do you think that today's fascist government or today's lawyers would let this happen? Pork is sold like crazy. No one is getting sick!! No masses of lawsuits against companies supplying pork (unless it's the sue happy Muslims trying to make a quick buck while shoving shariah law down our throats in place of yummy bacon).

Pork, especially the leaner cuts, is healthy to eat! Muslims live in filthy conditions, so that could be a problem. I researched sanitation in Muslim countries....very bad.

Are you going to fall for every scam? Islam is a scam also.

Hey, do you think Muhammed was bad to rape a 9 year old child?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2016, 11:02 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,294,416 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Good grief. Pork is just fine. Stop listening to nonsense. Go to any major supermarket meat section and you will find it loaded with pork. If pork was making people sick, do you think that today's fascist government or today's lawyers would let this happen? Pork is sold like crazy. No one is getting sick!! No masses of lawsuits against companies supplying pork (unless it's the sue happy Muslims trying to make a quick buck while shoving shariah law down our throats in place of yummy bacon).

Pork, especially the leaner cuts, is healthy to eat! Muslims live in filthy conditions, so that could be a problem. I researched sanitation in Muslim countries....very bad.

Are you going to fall for every scam? Islam is a scam also.

Hey, do you think Muhammed was bad to rape a 9 year old child?
A more simple explanation is we do not eat Pork because God(swt) forbids it in all the Abrahamic religions (even Christianity)

Quite possibly because pigs can not be killed swiftly and humanely in the Zabiah (Which includes Kosher and Halal) which is required for any mammal we are to use for food.

If you ever visit a Pig slaughter house and saw the look of terror in a pigs eyes as it is being slaughtered you would never want to eat pork again. It takes an evil person to be able to enjoy bacon when they know the suffering a pig goes through during slaughter.

Pork slaughtering is one of the cruelest things I have ever witnessed.

This is what pork eaters are promoting and supporting

__________________
When posting as a MOD my posts will be in red

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks


MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2016, 11:29 AM
 
1,601 posts, read 753,037 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
A more simple explanation is we do not eat Pork because God(swt) forbids it in all the Abrahamic religions (even Christianity)

Quite possibly because pigs can not be killed swiftly and humanely in the Zabiah (Which includes Kosher and Halal) which is required for any mammal we are to use for food.

If you ever visit a Pig slaughter house and saw the look of terror in a pigs eyes as it is being slaughtered you would never want to eat pork again. It takes an evil person to be able to enjoy bacon when they know the suffering a pig goes through during slaughter.

Pork slaughtering is one of the cruelest things I have ever witnessed.

This is what pork eaters are promoting and supporting

Don't you dare pull this with me.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2svQFH_q0


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9M9...IvOMlX79dbaopj
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top