U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 10:31 PM

2,050 posts, read 664,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Islam is nothing new. It was not introduced as a new religion, The Qur'an teaches what was previously taught in the past scriptures of Jews. Sabeeans and Christians.
You do not understand Islam well
Islam says that a new message was revealed to Muhammad and has nothing to do in the previous religions
If a Muslim admitted that his book Moved from previous books
This revelation Lehne said Mohammed, who came to the fairy tale and the film produced by Khadija
Go and learn Islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
By the mouth of a Jewish Rabbi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REb8HNM1z6E
sorry
Please write what the rabbi says even take advantage of the view

Old 09-25-2016, 12:05 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,305,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
You do not understand Islam well
Islam says that a new message was revealed to Muhammad and has nothing to do in the previous religions
If a Muslim admitted that his book Moved from previous books
This revelation Lehne said Mohammed, who came to the fairy tale and the film produced by Khadija
Go and learn Islam
I agree I have very much to learn about Islam I constantly seek to learn more, from all available sources.. Based upon living 65 years opposed to Islam, I spent many years seeking that which sought to prove Islam was in error. It has only been for the past 11 years I been studying Islam from the perspective of a Muslim. During my 45 years as a Christian and 20 as an Atheist I was positive the Qur'an was a message different that what was sent to the Jews, Sabeeans and Christians. It is only after accepting Islam I have come to understand that the Qur'an is not a new message, it is the same message that was sent to all the past Prophets and it is our last chance to not mess it up again.

Quote:
Since the creation of man, there have been many Divine messages and Prophets, may Allah exalt their mention, sent by God to humankind. Numerous messages were revealed to many Prophets, may Allah exalt their mention, who were sent to different nations at different times. However, all these messages, from the first to the last, contained the same in essence. They all called people to worship only The One True God and to do righteous deeds. Allah, Most Exalted, Says (what means): "Truly, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam…" [Quran 3:19]

Islam is not a new message

Perhaps you can show me ayyats or ahadith that show the Qur'an is a new revelation.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 09-26-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
I agree I have very much to learn about Islam I constantly seek to learn more, from all available sources.. Based upon living 65 years opposed to Islam, I spent many years seeking that which sought to prove Islam was in error. It has only been for the past 11 years I been studying Islam from the perspective of a Muslim. During my 45 years as a Christian and 20 as an Atheist I was positive the Qur'an was a message different that what was sent to the Jews, Sabeeans and Christians. It is only after accepting Islam I have come to understand that the Qur'an is not a new message, it is the same message that was sent to all the past Prophets and it is our last chance to not mess it up again.

Dear friend
Islam believes in that which came down to Muhammad is the new Tablet
It has nothing to do in the previous books
That is what is written in the Koran Mohammed came to him from heaven
For this reason, Islam refuses to have a relationship with other religions
Everything Muhammad brought was written and known before
But Mohammed says he came down to him from heaven
This is a big liar

Big bouncing Mohammed
Mohammed deployment worship the Black Stone in Mecca
This is a new message in Mohammed
Perhaps you can show me ayyats or ahadith that show the Qur'an is a new revelation.
Dear friend
This is a big liar

Old 09-26-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Dear friend
This is a big liar
Yes we do believe the Qur'an is the actual words of Allaah(swt).

A to having relations with non-Muslims. Keep in mind Muslim men are permitted to marry Cheistian, Sabeean and Jewish women. Also there is a very long history of Trade with non-Muslims. This indicates a long history of relations with non-Muslims.

Also the Qur'an states we are to treat non-Muslims fairly. It does not say we are to ignore them.

Quote:
It has been made clear through the previous chapters that Islam is based on democratic principles. It offers its message in a peaceful and binds none to accept it against his will. The obvious result of such an offer is that a group of people may not accept Islam. The rights of this group, in a Muslim state, are to be discussed here.
The readers might have observed through the previous discussion that the Quran, in such matters only lays down the principles instead of giving details for the convenient and universal application of its instructions in all circumstances and for all times. Therefore, the Quran issued forth the order based on principle:
“O believers, be true to your treaties”. (Al-Maidah- 5:1)
It means that the Muslims, as a rule, are bound to honor the agreements, if any, made with the non-Muslims. While explaining this principle, the Holy Prophet said:
“I warn you that whosoever makes aggression against the non-Muslims in agreement, limits their rights, presses them more than their capacity or snatches any of their belongings. I shall sue against such a Muslim on Doomsday”. (Abu-Dawud: Katib al-Jihad)

The same has been ordered by the Quran as under:
“And keep your promise. Surely it will be inquired into”. (Al-Isra-17:34)
Particularly about non-Muslims, it was directed by the Quran to deal them with justice:
“Do not allow your hatred for other nations to turn you away from justice. Deal. Justly; justice is nearer to true piety. Have fear of Allah; He is cognizant of what you do”. (Al-Maidah-5:8)
Justice means that the non-Muslims must be granted all human and political rights, their lives, property and honor must be safeguarded. Their basic necessities must be met with, their religious and individual matters must not be interfered, their holy places must be protected, they must be allowed to propagate and promote their religion in a civilized manner and they must be allowed to pay a tax equal in ratio to that of Muslims. Rather they must be treated with, even better than, Muslims. Because the Quran says:
“Be extremely kind and beneficial to others; Allah loves the benefactors, the generous”. (Al-Baqarah- 2:195)

Relations with Non-Muslims - Javed Ahmad Ghamidi

Old 09-27-2016, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Yes we do believe the Qur'an is the actual words of Allaah(swt).

A to having relations with non-Muslims. Keep in mind Muslim men are permitted to marry Cheistian, Sabeean and Jewish women. Also there is a very long history of Trade with non-Muslims. This indicates a long history of relations with non-Muslims.

Also the Qur'an states we are to treat non-Muslims fairly. It does not say we are to ignore them.
You are subjected to brainwashing
Islam connects himself in lawh revelation from heaven
He denies any knowledge of him in the previous religions
But this is the biggest lie in the Koran
Because Muhammad received a revelation between the arms of Khadija
Do you believe that the angel appears to Tahir Mohammed, between the arms of his wife Khadija
Khadija test to detect the health of the divine Alouhb

They noticed the thinking of those retarded Bedouins who Tkdssounam ...

Under Mohammed doubted the nature of its author, although it saw him on other occasions without the people he sees around him, he wanted Khadija sure she said to Muhammad: "A cousin can not tell me Besahbk if it came" when he received the owner told her about it, she said, then I sat on the left thighs, then she said, Do you see he said: Yes, she turned to the right as well, and then she said, turned to then sit in the stone, then dropped the veil and lamented on his lap and said: Do you see he said: No, she said, proved, I swear to the king of what is a demon.
==============
Do you know this kind of test to prove the message of Prophet Muhammad
Freakish and strange test
Angel shows him which is between the arms of Khadija
This movable books Muslims

Old 09-27-2016, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Seriously, are you a robot?
I mean, this is a very bad use of google translator.
There does appear to be a lot of distortion in the translation. I am assuming he does not speak English and is using an online translator in both directions. I do not understand most of what he posts.

Old 09-28-2016, 01:57 PM

You follow the false prophet
Because he told you that he received a message from heaven
But in fact it was transferred from the previous books and teach him was his cousin
Jews knew the prohibition of certain foods before Muhammad
Mohammed says that it came to him from heaven
Mohammed bouncing large
Do you understand this

Old 09-29-2016, 04:14 AM

Quote:
You follow the false prophet
Because he told you that he received a message from heaven
But in fact it was transferred from the previous books and teach him was his cousin
Jews knew the prohibition of certain foods before Muhammad
Mohammed says that it came to him from heaven
Mohammed bouncing large
Do you understand this
If you read your words carefully, you are agreeing that the Qur'an is the same message as previous scripture.

Old 10-02-2016, 11:30 PM

God in Islam differs from God in Christianity
God in Islam is the enemy of man
Here's a verse
And developed the principles to them all you can of Quon terrorist enemy and the enemy of God
Does God Misanthrope
Look in your book, a Koran
Is there the three words the love
You have to understand the Koran well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or