U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:09 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,339,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
Nice try.

However, the thing is "final warning" or what? Or you'll brutally kill all of us? Or "Allah" will do so?

The Quran continues to be a crappy plagiarism (it isn't respectful, because it in many cases even manages to butcher the copy, as in Trinity including Mary) at best. And at worse, it usually doesn't even claim credit, but behaves as if it came up with some new teaching.

The Bible, on the other hand, makes it clear there is no final warning. That Jesus forgives, and will continue to forgive, because we are loved. Whether you eat pork or even tripe. The Revelation of John is not even a final warning. It is a warning that some false prophets will come. That the Antichrist will come. The one who is against love, and into judging random people.

Should we be on the lookout for a demon-like person?

Misconceptions About Antichrist

No! "But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God." The Antichrist is not one person, but a sick system.

But we believe in Jesus, you say. We have him in our Holy Book.

And also this.

If you believe in Jesus, you believe in love of your fellow man. Even if they don't follow your beliefs. If you believe in a "final warning" and punish those who do not share your beliefs with pain our death, you do not believe in Jesus. Jesus is love and forgiveness, goodwill to others.

Yours is a largely copied work that has little original to offer the world. Not any final warning which is not needed in the first place. On its own, this is perfectly fine, but once we get into smug arrogance about it being a perfect infallible text, and that anyone who doesn't accept it as such is a heathen, this goes from learning to love the other religions in the world as they are to declaring everyone who doesn't agree with you a heathen.

There are good Muslims. But Mohammad was not one of them. He was a false prophet.
The Bible gives a very strong warning. If you were to ask any Fundamentalist you will find that according to the Bible unless a person accepts Jesus as his Savior, is Baptized with the Holy Spirit and Worships Jesus as God , he is damned to eternal punishment in Hellfire.

I do not believe that is a correct interpretation and the actual message is much simpler and requires no ordained clergy or living religious authorities or membership.

The one message that was sent to all Prophets, is the same. That Message is "There is only one God(swt) He has no equals, partner or progeny. Only he is to be worshiped. submitted to and prayed to." Ne religious membership required. No joining involved.

The very same warning was sent to all of the Prophets(Pbut) But it will never be sent again. The Qur'an is the last time we will be warned. There will be no new Prophets and the next time a Prophet walks the Earth will be when Jesus(a.s.) returns.

One does not need to join anything to be a Muslim. There is no membership. either a person is performing Islam or they are not. There probably are people who claim to perform Islam but don't and people that do not realize they are performing Islam and for reason not their fault do not know they are Muslim. Best example being babies up until they reach the age of accountability.(When they have the ability to understand and have access to knowledge)

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 09:32 PM

2,050 posts, read 668,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
So you are Jewish or Zionist?
And what's the problem
Jews believe in God
And must be respected
But the Zionist Jewish movement are seeking to restore the Jewish people to their land Palestine
This is a legitimate right
But I, I Chaldean and Assyrian
Do you want more clarification

Old 10-14-2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
So you are Jewish or Zionist?
Christian religion came out of the womb of the Jews
Christ was a Jew
Mary was a Jewish
Disciples were Jews also
Christian and relies on the Bible to prove the message of Christ
this is the truth
Christ said
That which enters the inner man does not defile
This new education
The benefit to all peoples
Some people eat dogs
They set off from their environment and traditions
But they are good people like goodness and peace
So
Christian completed the Jewish

Old 10-14-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The Bible gives a very strong warning. If you were to ask any Fundamentalist you will find that according to the Bible unless a person accepts Jesus as his Savior, is Baptized with the Holy Spirit and Worships Jesus as God , he is damned to eternal punishment in Hellfire.

I do not believe that is a correct interpretation and the actual message is much simpler and requires no ordained clergy or living religious authorities or membership.

The one message that was sent to all Prophets, is the same. That Message is "There is only one God(swt) He has no equals, partner or progeny. Only he is to be worshiped. submitted to and prayed to." Ne religious membership required. No joining involved.

The very same warning was sent to all of the Prophets(Pbut) But it will never be sent again. The Qur'an is the last time we will be warned. There will be no new Prophets and the next time a Prophet walks the Earth will be when Jesus(a.s.) returns.

One does not need to join anything to be a Muslim. There is no membership. either a person is performing Islam or they are not. There probably are people who claim to perform Islam but don't and people that do not realize they are performing Islam and for reason not their fault do not know they are Muslim. Best example being babies up until they reach the age of accountability.(When they have the ability to understand and have access to knowledge)
Christianity offers warning
And it calls for love
Jesus said love is the most important attributes of God
Christian did not declare war on humanity
Islam declared war on humanity
The Prophet Muhammad is the first alleged terrorist globally
If you're right
Cuisines, all valid to humans
Arctic why man eats
If the land is not the cultivation
It Sikal from nearby Alakhluqat
This is the natural law
So the argument that pork is unclean
This speech is not acceptable to the mind at this time
Yes, the Torah made cuisines rankings
But they are not legally everlastingly
Christ and finished law
Famous for

Old 10-15-2016, 03:52 AM

2,826 posts, read 1,873,565 times
Mahasn is correct (if I can make out his garbled text). The warning Christians gave in Revelation? It was about three things:

1. Globalism - Particularly a world government like the UN
2. Environmental Pollution - Talking about the sea turning to blood or the sun no longer shining (possibly because you have so thoroughly messed up the world that you can no longer see outer space)
3. False leaders - Very much the sort of people you are looking at with Mohammad. This should be a no duh thing, a guy who tells you WCKD is good (sorry I had to) cannot be trusted.

Ask any fundamentalist? Yeah, that's really what we should be doing. I've been to fundamentalist churches. Lets see, one of them talked about "other religions" like Methodism, lived back in the hills of North Carolina, and talked about the importance of dunking vs sprinkling in Baptism. Another one was like a hip club for young ppl, with Powerpoint displays and trendy stuff, but for a transgender adult looking for actual love and acceptance, there was none. I joined a small town church and have been going there ever since. Nothing good or valuable can be found from fundamentalisty extremism!

Remember I talked about punishment from karma? It's like this. Last night, a had fried fish, a hot dog, and ramen with pork jowls (like bacon only fattier). Too much protein and fat, and I am now very nauseous. If you believe in a system that declares war on other humans, on women, on animals, on the Earth, you will not be punished by others. You will punish yourself. Those who believe will pass from this world (as actual martyrs) those who submit will stay. You will watch the world destroy itself, and you will die in when the world dries up and implodes in a fiery pit. This is what you do to yourself by subscribing to this.
This may be averted. You will be killed by Muslims as an unbeliever, but you will know that death is an illusion, and you will move to a higher plane. You will escape what karma prepared for you. Now if you excuse me, I have to face the punishment of my stomavch.Good luck.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:48 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,339,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
Mahasn is correct (if I can make out his garbled text). The warning Christians gave in Revelation? It was about three things:

1. Globalism - Particularly a world government like the UN
2. Environmental Pollution - Talking about the sea turning to blood or the sun no longer shining (possibly because you have so thoroughly messed up the world that you can no longer see outer space)
3. False leaders - Very much the sort of people you are looking at with Mohammad. This should be a no duh thing, a guy who tells you WCKD is good (sorry I had to) cannot be trusted.

Ask any fundamentalist? Yeah, that's really what we should be doing. I've been to fundamentalist churches. Lets see, one of them talked about "other religions" like Methodism, lived back in the hills of North Carolina, and talked about the importance of dunking vs sprinkling in Baptism. Another one was like a hip club for young ppl, with Powerpoint displays and trendy stuff, but for a transgender adult looking for actual love and acceptance, there was none. I joined a small town church and have been going there ever since. Nothing good or valuable can be found from fundamentalisty extremism!

Remember I talked about punishment from karma? It's like this. Last night, a had fried fish, a hot dog, and ramen with pork jowls (like bacon only fattier). Too much protein and fat, and I am now very nauseous. If you believe in a system that declares war on other humans, on women, on animals, on the Earth, you will not be punished by others. You will punish yourself. Those who believe will pass from this world (as actual martyrs) those who submit will stay. You will watch the world destroy itself, and you will die in when the world dries up and implodes in a fiery pit. This is what you do to yourself by subscribing to this.
This may be averted. You will be killed by Muslims as an unbeliever, but you will know that death is an illusion, and you will move to a higher plane. You will escape what karma prepared for you. Now if you excuse me, I have to face the punishment of my stomavch.Good luck.

I see we are looking differently as to what the warning is and have different concepts as to what Islam is.

Islam does not declare war on non-believers. There is no new warning and no new revelation nor the formation of a new religion.

The warning has been there since the creation of Adam and has always been there. The Jew's followed it until they became legalistic and placed the emphasis upon legalism instead of worship. The Sabeeans had it right as long as they followed John the Baptist, as a warner, but lost it when they did not recognize Jesus(a.s.) as a Prophet (warner) and began worshiping John the Baptist as the 'Son of God" the Christians likewise had it right until they began worshiping the Prophet (warner) (Jesus) instead of following the message.

Many times in the past the warning had been ignored and each time another warner was sent. but it has now come to an end. Muhammad(saws) was the last warner, no more will be sent. With that said there are today many that do not heed the warning including some who claim to be Muslim. Ummah is divided into even more sects than Christianity is.

Islam is not to be forced upon anyone. For that matter it can not be forced. to perform Islam (worshiping God) has to be with knowledge and of one's free will. But I do have hope that one day all people including Jews, Sabeeans, Christians and misguided Muslims will again heed the warnings that were given and return to doing Islam.

But all things are unfolding as predicted."The Jews will divide into sects but only one sect will reach heaven The Christians will divide into sects but only one sect will reach heaven, The Muslims will divide into sects but only one sect will reach heaven"

Quote:
AHADITH ON THE 73 SECTS

1) The Hadith referred is as follows:

أخبرنا أبو العباس قاسم بن القاسم السياري بمرو ثنا أبو الموجه حدثنا أبو عمار : ثنا الفضل بن موسى عن محمد بن عمرو عن أبي سلمة عن أبي هريرة : أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال : افترقت اليهود على إحدى و سبعين فرقة أو اثنتين و سبعين فرقة و النصارى مثل ذلك و تفترق أمتي على ثلاث و سبعين فرقة (المستدرك)

“Abu Hurayrah (RadiyAllahu Anhu) relates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: ‘The Jews were divided into 71 or 72 sects as were the Christians. My Ummah will be divided into 73 sects.” (Al-Mustadrak)

The hadith of our beloved Prophet is in Hadith book Abu Dawood:

In this hadith the prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said, “My community will be split up into seventy-three sects.”

(Sunan Abu Dawood Hadith No. 4579)

2) Another Hadith is there in Hadith book Tirmdhi Hadith no 171 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: There will befall my Ummah exactly (all those) evils which befell the people of Isra'il, so much so that if there was one amongst them who openly committed fornication with his mother there will be among my Ummah one who will do that, and if the people of Isra'il were fragmented into seventy-two sects my Ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects. All of them will be in Hell Fire except one sect. They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, which is that? Whereupon he said: It is one to which I and my companions belong.
(Tirmidhi Hadith No. 171)

AQEEDAH IN ISLAM: Hadith about 73 sects of Muslims explanation english Islamic

Same old story that has repeated itself countless times and will not be repeated again. It is now swim or sink time.The Qur'an is not a message for any group to conquer, it is a message for all people to return to performing the action of Islam. The numbers 71, 72, 73 are not to be taken literaly. One has to comprehend the Arabic usage of numbers to understand Muhammad(saws) was predicting the Jews will divide into many sects, The Christians even more and the Muslims into the most. But only one group in each will be the path to Heaven.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 10-16-2016, 11:42 PM

[quote=Woodrow LI;45831800]

Quote:
Islam does not declare war on non-believers. There is no new warning and no new revelation nor the formation of a new religion.
You do not know Islam
Islam declared war on all of humanity
Anyone who does not believe in Islam is an unbeliever
And fight the infidels of the most important teachings of the Koran
[quote]

Old 10-16-2016, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The warning has been there since the creation of Adam and has always been there. The Jew's followed it until they became legalistic and placed the emphasis upon legalism instead of worship. The Sabeeans had it right as long as they followed John the Baptist, as a warner, but lost it when they did not recognize Jesus(a.s.) as a Prophet (warner) and began worshiping John the Baptist as the 'Son of God" the Christians likewise had it right until they began worshiping the Prophet (warner) (Jesus) instead of following the message.

Many times in the past the warning had been ignored and each time another warner was sent. but it has now come to an end. Muhammad(saws) was the last warner, no more will be sent. With that said there are today many that do not heed the warning including some who claim to be Muslim. Ummah is divided into even more sects than Christianity is.

Islam is not to be forced upon anyone. For that matter it can not be forced. to perform Islam (worshiping God) has to be with knowledge and of one's free will. But I do have hope that one day all people including Jews, Sabeeans, Christians and misguided Muslims will again heed the warnings that were given and return to doing Islam.

But all things are unfolding as predicted."The Jews will divide into sects but only one sect will reach heaven The Christians will divide into sects but only one sect will reach heaven, The Muslims will divide into sects but only one sect will reach heaven"

Same old story that has repeated itself countless times and will not be repeated again. It is now swim or sink time.The Qur'an is not a message for any group to conquer, it is a message for all people to return to performing the action of Islam. The numbers 71, 72, 73 are not to be taken literaly. One has to comprehend the Arabic usage of numbers to understand Muhammad(saws) was predicting the Jews will divide into many sects, The Christians even more and the Muslims into the most. But only one group in each will be the path to Heaven.
Muhammad is not the prophets
Because the teachings of Muhammad are the teachings of the desert
Muhammad did not abolish the cult of the Black Stone
Muhammad did not abolish slavery
Mohammed did not free women
Mohammed declared the law of the fighting and hatred
Both follow Muhammad follow these teachings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or