U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 10:10 PM

8,820 posts, read 6,362,600 times

Advertisements

Them Atlanteans were smart, genetically creating pigs....I thought pigs evolved just like horses and cows and every other animal, including humans. Darn....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2008, 08:08 AM

82 posts, read 240,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Yankee View Post
I am happy the Pig is saved from some people.It has the intelleigence of a 5yr old.
Would you care to cite a scientific source that backs this up?
Quote:
"If a slaughter house had glass windows,no one would eat meat"
Let me see any of you go up and slit a pig's,lamb's throat.I bet you couldn't /wouldn't
Only if I get to catch the blood to make blood sausage. I've butchered a number of animals, and it isn't that bad actually. You should give it a shot sometime.
Quote:
Your meat all packaged nicely up,you don't stop to think of the animal and what it had to go thru,.
So distanced from all of it.
The slaughter process isn't all that painful to the animal. If I were an animal I'd take a quick, humane death over what mother nature has in store. It's much more pleasant to be dead when your flesh is being eaten.
Quote:
How about your dog,would you kill/eat him/her and package them up too and eat poor old Rover,the family dog,same thing,a poor defensless animal.
Tell the mailman about the poor defenseless little dog. I wouldn't do it personally, but a Korean buddy of mine tells me it's delicious.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:11 AM

82 posts, read 240,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Well my first post was dipping my toe in to the water. Pigs are part human, they were engineered in Atlantean times and are genetically impure. Pigs should never have been spared in the flood. They are miscreation, a central issue on Atlantis. Where do you think pigs came from? Do you think God made them and put them here? If so why are so many religions against their consumption? What is your theory?
Wow - do you know of a website that has this information - the atlantis/pig thing? I've never heard of that one before. It could change my eating habits. Once I found out that the filling in twinkies was fed to prisoners right before they were thrown into volacnoes, I stopped supporting that company immediately.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:38 AM

2,616 posts, read 4,007,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narashansa View Post
Brother I strongly suggest that you PLEASE inform our brothers about this, if you are a Christian then you are commanded in the Bible to NOT EAT PORK and also TEACH OTHERS ABOUT THESE COMMANDMENTS if you not you will be...

"Whoever then annuls (discards) one of the least of these commandments, and so teaches others, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." (Matt. 5:19).

if you are not a christian then please inform them that will be your brotherly or humanly duty. Thanks a million!!!

Jesus ( "If you love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)
Read the rest of the book, the bible is clear that God abolishes the dietary laws when he give Peter the vision and sends him to the Gentiles (Don't eat any of those either, they were unclean too!).

So, it's OK Christians, go and eat your bacon for breakfast you can still get into heaven.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:42 AM

as long as they ask for forgiveness at confession, it's all good!

Old 03-06-2008, 11:54 AM

1,016 posts, read 2,757,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Well my first post was dipping my toe in to the water. Pigs are part human, they were engineered in Atlantean times and are genetically impure. Pigs should never have been spared in the flood. They are miscreation, a central issue on Atlantis. Where do you think pigs came from? Do you think God made them and put them here? If so why are so many religions against their consumption? What is your theory?

I'm going to take a stab at this:

The ancient Atlanteans merged the DNA of humans and bears using technology that they received from the Reptilians. It's well-known that the Reptilians created the first secret societies within the Atlantean civilization--the same societies that pull the puppet strings to this very day! Swine were just one of the creatures that resulted from the Atlanteans Dr. Moreau-like genetic tampering. Other creatures include the Sasquatch (Nephilim), which was created using the same process as the pig---just splicing in different pieces of genetic information between the human and the bear. After the flood, those animals which weren't to have survived were considered "unclean" by the survivors because they knew they weren't supposed to be there. Attempts to hunt them into extinction were foiled by the sasquatch's ability to hide and the pig's toughness and adaptability. The ultimate end to the attempts to hunt them out of existence came about when the first post-diluvial Snake Cult, headed by the king Nimrod and controlled by the Reptilians, started teaching that pigs were just like all other livestock. This Snake Cult eventually became the mystery cults of the Old World, and is the origin of the Proto-Illuminati.

With the leaders of the world influenced by the Proto-Illuminati, the only peoples who were free of the curse of eating pig flesh were the ancient Israelites and the Native Americans (who didn't have pigs, but did have to deal with the diaspora of thousands of Sasquatches). Thus, the ancient prohibition against eating hog flesh is what kept ancient Israel largely free from Proto-Illuminati-Reptilian influence.

After the time of Christ, the first group to have any effect on Christian dogma was the Mithraic mystery cult, which was one of the current iterations of the Proto-Illuminati-Reptilian society. They were the ones who influenced Christians in many things, including the eating of pork. This mystery cult eventually split into two factions. One faction joined the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church, the other faction became the Freemasons.

Freemasons have long been known to have roast beef suppers. They do not have Ham suppers, or Bacon-fry fundraisers, or Pork Loin cook-offs. Why is this? Because they know all about the ancient Atlantean secret. This is also why Freemasons never meet in the Himalayas---they know that the Yeti is one and the same as the Sasquatch! Freemasons started the Future Farmers of America. The FFA is presented to the public as a student organization that promotes agriculture, but in its higher levels, it secretly controls all agricultural production in the Western Hemisphere, including the production of Pork. The FHA (Future Homemakers of America) take a smaller role under the leadership of the FFA, by teaching people to cook pork. The Reptilians want people to eat pork, because it keeps their bellies full and minds clouded, unlike other natural meats, which produce health and vigor. The Illuminati (Masons, FFA, FHA, Trilateral Commission) and Reptilians want to keep human lifespans (except for their own) low so that they can more easily control world events.

In 1962, JFK happened upon a bit of intelligence information that had been found by a spy in the USSR, that his eyes weren't meant to see. Lee Harvey Oswald was just a patsy set up by the Soviets, who were being influenced by the Reptilians (nobody likes mind-numbing pork like a Communist). The real killers were Reptilians with a death-ray in the sewer system under the street.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:58 AM

WOW! Now that's entertaining and I learned something..LOL

Old 03-06-2008, 05:29 PM

2,294 posts, read 5,601,800 times
THANK YOU TRAVIS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisW View Post
I'm going to take a stab at this:

The ancient Atlanteans merged the DNA of humans and bears using technology that they received from the Reptilians. It's well-known that the Reptilians created the first secret societies within the Atlantean civilization--the same societies that pull the puppet strings to this very day! Swine were just one of the creatures that resulted from the Atlanteans Dr. Moreau-like genetic tampering. Other creatures include the Sasquatch (Nephilim), which was created using the same process as the pig---just splicing in different pieces of genetic information between the human and the bear. After the flood, those animals which weren't to have survived were considered "unclean" by the survivors because they knew they weren't supposed to be there. Attempts to hunt them into extinction were foiled by the sasquatch's ability to hide and the pig's toughness and adaptability. The ultimate end to the attempts to hunt them out of existence came about when the first post-diluvial Snake Cult, headed by the king Nimrod and controlled by the Reptilians, started teaching that pigs were just like all other livestock. This Snake Cult eventually became the mystery cults of the Old World, and is the origin of the Proto-Illuminati.

With the leaders of the world influenced by the Proto-Illuminati, the only peoples who were free of the curse of eating pig flesh were the ancient Israelites and the Native Americans (who didn't have pigs, but did have to deal with the diaspora of thousands of Sasquatches). Thus, the ancient prohibition against eating hog flesh is what kept ancient Israel largely free from Proto-Illuminati-Reptilian influence.

After the time of Christ, the first group to have any effect on Christian dogma was the Mithraic mystery cult, which was one of the current iterations of the Proto-Illuminati-Reptilian society. They were the ones who influenced Christians in many things, including the eating of pork. This mystery cult eventually split into two factions. One faction joined the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church, the other faction became the Freemasons.

Freemasons have long been known to have roast beef suppers. They do not have Ham suppers, or Bacon-fry fundraisers, or Pork Loin cook-offs. Why is this? Because they know all about the ancient Atlantean secret. This is also why Freemasons never meet in the Himalayas---they know that the Yeti is one and the same as the Sasquatch! Freemasons started the Future Farmers of America. The FFA is presented to the public as a student organization that promotes agriculture, but in its higher levels, it secretly controls all agricultural production in the Western Hemisphere, including the production of Pork. The FHA (Future Homemakers of America) take a smaller role under the leadership of the FFA, by teaching people to cook pork. The Reptilians want people to eat pork, because it keeps their bellies full and minds clouded, unlike other natural meats, which produce health and vigor. The Illuminati (Masons, FFA, FHA, Trilateral Commission) and Reptilians want to keep human lifespans (except for their own) low so that they can more easily control world events.

In 1962, JFK happened upon a bit of intelligence information that had been found by a spy in the USSR, that his eyes weren't meant to see. Lee Harvey Oswald was just a patsy set up by the Soviets, who were being influenced by the Reptilians (nobody likes mind-numbing pork like a Communist). The real killers were Reptilians with a death-ray in the sewer system under the street.

Old 03-07-2008, 01:11 AM

1,218 posts, read 3,656,370 times
Good Lord, where do some of you people dream up this stuff? What on earth do you read? My brain hurts from trying to digest such lunacies. But thank you for the mental work-out.

Think I'll go have a ham sandwich now.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:39 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,435,288 times
actually, it's pretty possible that the semitic peoples (Jews and Arabs) saw pork as unclean because they got sick after eating it, due to the fact that pigs were usually infected with trychinella and people could get parasited as well when the meat was not well cooked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or