Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2016, 11:38 PM

282 posts, read 298,215 times

Advertisements

Salam Alekum bro & sisters

This is the 9th day of the new Hijri year 1438, corresponding to October 10th. I asked myself if I am prepared for this new year. Am I clear mind enough to achieve smth notable especially in my business. I want to get rid of all quarrels and stored negative feelings toward what I believed that they had harmed me once. It turns out to be all imaginary battles and no one wins except the one who looks over and just takes it easy.

I wish you all peaceful life and fruitful year !

regards
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 02:43 PM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times
Wa alekum-Assalaam, brother

May you have a peaceful year with blessings from Allah (SWT).

Yes, negative feelings are mere imaginary battles that are never won.

I pray that I have enough courage to forgive those who have done damage to me and my family over the past 22 years, just as our prophet (peace be upon him) had forgiven those who had been hell bent on doing damage to him over a similar period of time over 14 centuries ago.

Salam Alekum

Old 10-14-2016, 10:02 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
After the migration of Muhammad to Medina
Muhammad moved to invite to a combat style
And use of all means of violence to spread his message and his prophecy
Use the sword
He announced that the spoils are Halal
Note that the spoils were included women and money
And Muhammad married one of his conquests as slaves
Jews after the murder of her husband
Please take advantage of this information for the Islamic New Year
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam