Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 10:09 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,022,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Typical. It's all there in the Koran. You wish peace apon evil. Your religion twists the truth about Jesus to make him out to be unrepentantly deceptive, then wish peace apon him. You love and respect the man in the Koran that unrepentantly pillages, murders, enslavens, rapes, and molests. and you wish peace apon him.
I'm not a fan of Islam either, but you need to learn a little respect for other people. The hate that you dispense in your posts is not anything that any Christian I know of believes in.

I have many issues with the Islamic faith as well, but your posts border on the obscene. Woodrow has been nothing but cordial and polite with you. You should be ashamed of your ignorance, but I don't expect you to be the type that acknowledges the types of courtisies he presents.

I'm happy that there is an Islamic poster that responds properly and communicates without cutting and pasting. You are too ignorant to know the difference, though. You are a poor representitive of the Christian faith.

Go away. This forum is for people who discuss things rationally.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:17 PM

591 posts, read 641,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
What is your source of information from?

Perhaps the Christ(PBUH) you know favors your level of hatred, but the Christ(PBUH) spoken of in the Qur'an is a man of great patience and Peace. I know a much more Peaceful Jesus(PBUH) who does not have the hatred you show. The Jesus(PBUH) I know is a man of love.

To the Christians who may read this, I do not consider the rantings of a man of hate as representative of Christianity.

Yes, Jesus(PBUH) is spoken of in a very loving way in 29 ayyats from 28 separate surahs.

The Qur'an only has 4 small single line references to Muhammad(PBUH).
We are supposed to hate what is evil. Your false prophet and your God FORCES the world to love all that is evil. It is Muhammad that God HATES. Jesus has shown to me his hatred for people of Islam, and I don't blame him. Put yourself in his shoes, how could you not?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
I'm not a fan of Islam either, but you need to learn a little respect for other people. The hate that you dispense in your posts is not anything that any Christian I know of believes in.

I have many issues with the Islamic faith as well, but your posts border on the obscene. Woodrow has been nothing but cordial and polite with you. You should be ashamed of your ignorance, but I don't expect you to be the type that acknowledges the types of courtisies he presents.

I'm happy that there is an Islamic poster that responds properly and communicates without cutting and pasting. You are too ignorant to know the difference, though. You are a poor representitive of the Christian faith.

He, and all of Islam loves and wishes peace to all that commit evil against God. That is Islam. That is Woodrow. The future of Christianity has Muhammad as the PERFECT example of who God does NOT want you to be, who to turn away from, who to despise.

Last edited by Ball Pean; 05-23-2011 at 10:27 PM..

Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
He, and all of Islam loves and wishes peace to all that commit evil against God. That is Islam. That is Woodrow.
WOW! It is such a small and pathetic little world you dwell in. Regardless what you think of the faith, have a little respect for the beliefs of the poster.

You must just be a little pissed off that the rapture didn't occur the other day.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
WOW! It is such a small and pathetic little world you dwell in. Regardless what you think of the faith, have a little respect for the beliefs of the poster.

You must just be a little pissed off that the rapture didn't occur the other day.

Why should I respect Islam? No one has given me any good argument against what I am saying, because I am RIGHT. I am RIGHTIOUSLY disgusted with Muhammad and Islam. You are demanding that I respect what is evil. That is Islam. That is what I have been arguing about, how Islam demands everyone respect what is evil, and there you go getting all Islammic on me.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Why should I respect Islam? No one has given me any good argument against what I am saying, because I am RIGHT. I am RIGHTIOUSLY disgusted with Muhammad. You are demanding that I respect what is evil. That is Islam. That is what I have been arguing about, how Islam demands everyone respect what is evil, and there you go getting all Islammic on me.
Oh - Where to begin?????.......

1.) I said nothing about respecting Islam. I said to respect the poster. This means not slamming his faith with your constant rants. All you are doing is repeating the same things post after post. He has been nothing but cordial while responding to you.

2.) People don't argue with you (or respond to you in general) because they have accepted the fact that discussing anything with you rationally is like trying to clap with one hand.

3.) I don't demand anything from you. Although, it would be nice if you got a life or something.

4.) Getting all Islamic? I have NO respect for Islam. It is a false religion as far as I'm concerned. BUT..... You need to learn how to discuss things you feel strongly about with some level of tact. You also need some grammar lessons as well, but that is aside the point.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:55 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,075,596 times
Quote:

Thank You. I do not consider harbingers of hate to be Christian.

Although I disagree with Christian teachings, I have no animosity towards Christians and I do not let the words of those with hardened hearts to cause me to think they represent Christianity.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:07 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
THe Crusades was about race and a complete intolerance to anyone not of their religion.
Oh the irony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I will no longer lower myself to speaking with a fool. Carry on. You will get no further replies from me.
Bravo you.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:03 AM

11,798 posts, read 25,185,132 times
So much for the concept of "righteousness" (you should at least spell "RIGHTIOUSLY" [sic] correctly if it matters so much to you, Ball Pean).

Old 05-24-2011, 12:48 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,861,633 times
Why don't Muslims leave America and go back home?

For the same reasons most white guys won't leave North America and go back to Europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam