Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 08:46 PM

591 posts, read 641,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
To the angry Christian posters in this thread: The really foolish thing happening here is that Christian attack dog mentality is in high gear when we're running into a Muslim who is not another "I only know how to cut and paste, let me share my Muslim propaganda videos with you."

Christianity has a tremendous amount of bigotry and hate in its history. Am I the only Christian honest enough to point that out? Currently the nations that are predominantly Muslim are pretty much doing with their religion what Christianity was doing about 500 years ago. There is a direct parallel in Christian history for: Murdering "infidels", rampaging in bloodthirsty mobs when somebody in Denmark draws Muhammed with a bomb hat or is burning a copy of the Quran, treating women as much or less dignity as lifestock, killing anyone who betrays the faith, forcibly converting others, etc.

My contention is that Islam needs to get over such things. A great many of them already have -- and from what I'm seeing Woodrow LI appears to be one of those. I say that Islam needs to wake up and join the 21st century. Seems kinda stupid to bash the ones that already have.

You don't understand. Woodrow might seem nice to you, but in REALITY he wishes peace apon an unrepentant murderer, rapist, pillager, pedophile. All of Islam is trying to get the entire world to love and respect their horrible little false prophet. I haven't even mentioned much about Muhammad being the antichrist as well. You aren't using good judgement towards those that love and wish peace apon that man. You call yourself a Christian, yet you have no problem with Islam dragging Jesus's good name through the mud. They teach he was a false prophet who decieved people into thinking he was crucified. And they teach that Allah loves anyone who is a false prophet that lies about who he is and decieves people.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Peace GoT,

I do appreciate your kind words. However I want to clear up a few points. Islam has never been the Issue. But some who call themselves Muslim often are along with non-Muslims who misunderstand Islam.

Islam is a religion of Peace that has been deeply maligned in the past 100 years. Primarily by some who call themselves Christian, but do not follow Christ(as).

100 years of wars and political upheaval in the Mideast has taken a heavy toll on the Muslims in the region. WW1, WW2 Occupation by France, Spain and the UK. Non-Islamic rule had all but eliminated Islam in many countries it was once the only Religion. Nearly all of the Islamic countries in the Mideast are new countries and were established by the USA, UK or Both. Anarchy has been the actually government of the region. A lot of rebuilding has to be done in much of the Mideast before Islam can return to the Mideast as Islam.

In spite of that region having the fewest percentage of the world's Muslims the Chaos that exists there is what the Western World sees and believes to be Islam. Islam is not about war and terror, it is about Peace.

The vast numbers of Muslims in this world are actually quite up to date in technology and in the regions that were not devastated by wars in the past are well developed. Dubai is an excellent example. Some of the most tolerant and friendly people to be found can be found in Malaysia and Indonesia both of which are probably the closest to having true sharia Law.

THe problems in the middle east is Islam. When you publically wish peace apon Muhammad, you announce your total submission to evil.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:03 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
You don't understand. Woodrow might seem nice to you, but in REALITY he wishes peace apon an unrepentant murderer, rapist, pillager, pedophile. All of Islam is trying to get the entire world to love and respect their horrible little false prophet. I haven't even mentioned much about Muhammad being the antichrist as well. You aren't using good judgement towards those that love and wish peace apon that man. You call yourself a Christian, yet you have no problem with Islam dragging Jesus's good name through the mud. They teach he was a false prophet who decieved people into thinking he was crucified. And they teach that Allah loves anyone who is a false prophet that lies about who he is and decieves people.
What is your source of information from?

Perhaps the Christ(PBUH) you know favors your level of hatred, but the Christ(PBUH) spoken of in the Qur'an is a man of great patience and Peace. I know a much more Peaceful Jesus(PBUH) who does not have the hatred you show. The Jesus(PBUH) I know is a man of love.

To the Christians who may read this, I do not consider the rantings of a man of hate as representative of Christianity.

Yes, Jesus(PBUH) is spoken of in a very loving way in 29 ayyats from 28 separate surahs.

The Qur'an only has 4 small single line references to Muhammad(PBUH).

Old 05-23-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:

Perhaps the Christ(PBUH) you know favors your level of hatred, but the Christ(PBUH) spoken of in the Qur'an is a man of great patience and Peace. I know a much more Peaceful Jesus(PBUH) who does not have the hatred you show. The Jesus(PBUH) I know is a man of love.

To the Christians who may read this, I do not consider the rantings of a man of hate as representative of Christianity.

Yes, Jesus(PBUH) is spoken of in a very loving way in 29 ayyats from 28 separate surahs.

You wish peace apon Jesus, yet it is taught in the Koran that he was a false Messiah that unrepentantly lied about who he was, and decieved people into THINKING he was crucified. Do you wish peace apon everyone who lies, and decieves? You love evil.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:

You proclaim Jesus was a man of love, while on the other side of your mouth you accuse him of lying about who he was and used deception, then you wish peace apon him.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
You wish peace apon Jesus, yet it is taught in the Koran that he was a false Messiah that unrepentantly lied about who he was, and decieved people into THINKING he was crucified. Do you wish peace apon everyone who lies, and decieves? You love evil.

False,

The Qur'an teaches he is a true Prophet as evidenced by his Virgin Birth, Many Miracles and having been lifted up to Heaven from where he awaits his return to Earth. At Which time he will destroy the anti-Christ and bring all of mankind under one religion.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
False,

The Qur'an teaches he is a true Prophet as evidenced by his Virgin Birth, Many Miracles and having been lifted up to Heaven from where he awaits his return to Earth. At Which time he will destroy the anti-Christ and bring all of mankind under one religion.

Muhammad's scenario is that Jesus LIED when he referred to God as the Father, and that the crucifixion was probably someone that LOOKED like Jusus, but Jesus fooled everyone into thinking it was him. It was made to LOOK like he was crucified, but Jesus was only fooling everyone. Under these circumstances, that would mean that Jesus is a FALSE Messiah/Prophet. AND Muhammad proclaims that Allah loves him, as if lying and decieving diserves everyone's praises. Muhammad's Koran is a SICK perversion of God.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Muhammad's scenario is that Jesus LIED when he referred to God as the Father, and that the crucifixion was probably someone that LOOKED like Jusus, but Jesus fooled everyone into thinking it was him. It was made to LOOK like he was crucified, but Jesus was only fooling everyone. Under these circumstances, that would mean that Jesus is a FALSE Messiah/Prophet. AND Muhammad proclaims that Allah loves him, as if lying and decieving diserves everyone's praises. Muhammad's Koran is a SICK perversion of God.

I will no longer lower myself to speaking with a fool. Carry on. You will get no further replies from me.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
I will no longer lower myself to speaking with a fool. Carry on. You will get no further replies from me.

Typical. It's all there in the Koran. You wish peace apon evil. Your religion twists the truth about Jesus to make him out to be unrepentantly deceptive, then wish peace apon him. You love and respect the man in the Koran that unrepentantly pillages, murders, enslavens, rapes, and molests. and you wish peace apon him.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
You mean Pakistan, in particular. These are the best immigrants from the islam World. Going home for them could create peace in Pakistan with learned attitudes of democracy and conscience for progress.

But why? America offers freedom of the individual besides.
Sadly there has been a brain drain out of Pakistan. the most qualified and best educated have seem to migrated to the USA. But in some ways for the most part the hospitals in Karachi are still among the best in the World. The
]KARACHI NATIONAL HOSPITAL: KIDNEY TRANSPLANT & ENDOSCOPY CENTER

For example does more kidney transplants daily than are done in the USA annually. the majority of the patients are from Europe and the Americas. Because of their high success rate.

But it would be a boon if some of the engineers and Doctors that came to the USA would return and serve the people who need them most.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam