U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 11:07 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,299,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Pigs are very clean animals. In fact, pigs are some of the cleanest animals around. They like to maintain separate eating sleeping and defecation areas. When given the room and freedom to decide, pigs choose to be clean and tidy.

My Crazy Fat Piggy Site: Pigs are very clean Animals
Years ago when Pot-Belly pigs were a new fad. I raised them and do agree they are very clean animals when provided the means to stay clean. They are also extremely intelligent. I have found them to be very close in intelligence to porposes and in some areas even smarter.

If you ever visit a hog slaughter plant you may find a reason for not eating pork. Watching a pig being slaughtered is a horrible sight and the little creatures seem to be very much aware of what is happening.

Those on the floor are still alive and screaming. The ones coming in on the killing chute are in absolute terror. I guess I am too much of a terrorist to eat something that suffers so much in dieing. It is very hard to kill a pig fast. They probably suffer more than any other creature when being slaughtered.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:22 AM

13,143 posts, read 19,212,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
do not worry I will gift it to you
Poor, poor babe. Oh well, time for bacon, pulled pork sandwiches, barbecue pork ribs, pork roast, ham sandwiches, ect ect.

Being an infidel barbarian has it's perks!

Old 05-25-2011, 01:38 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,641,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
We need only one reason not to eat Pork. That is because Allaah(swt) has forbidden us to do so. We need no other reason.
Looks like Allah is stuck on one of the horns of Euthyphro

Last edited by Shiloh1; 05-25-2011 at 02:09 PM..

Old 05-25-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Looks like Allah is stuck on one of the horns of the Euthyphro
Wrong tree.

It is not a question of Pious/Morally Good or what defines such.

. It is just wise to be obedient.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:02 PM

11,199 posts, read 11,012,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
...Unless you are surrounded by religious nut-bags who imprison you, beat you up and/or kill you for daring to consume the forbidden swine. Islam is certainly humanity at it's best and brightest...
What a nice, peaceful existence that must be.

I have a lot of trouble understanding why someone who knows little English insists on trying to communicate in an English-only forum when doing so rarely meets with any success.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:07 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,641,093 times
Quote:
Wrong tree.

It is not a question of Pious/Morally Good or what defines such.

. It is just wise to be obedient.
So whatever Allah told you to do you would do - I get it. Sounds very wise to me

Old 05-25-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
What a nice, peaceful existence that must be.

I have a lot of trouble understanding why someone who knows little English insists on trying to communicate in an English-only forum when doing so rarely meets with any success.
Some do so because they desire to learn. Others because they desire to teach. Also many for the same reason, many English only speakers go on Islamic forums.--Curiosity

Old 05-25-2011, 02:15 PM

1,491 posts, read 2,685,376 times
I actually eat pork because some people tell me not too. I have a bad habbit of doing what I'm told not to do.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:29 PM

594 posts, read 1,173,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
hi everybody

look, pouring coke on pork causes worms to surface , even we know why
was islam Prevented it

YouTube - ‫
this has been talked and talked before...
is a fake,, even the people said it was a fake...
they are maggots, if you poor coke on any meat(chicken, beef, pork, fish) and leave it outside they will be full of maggots, that is because the coke with is full of sugar will jump start the decomposition of the meat, this in return makes the flies goes crazy...

Old 05-25-2011, 02:44 PM

656 posts, read 933,204 times
Quote:
Years ago when Pot-Belly pigs were a new fad. I raised them and do agree they are very clean animals when provided the means to stay clean. They are also extremely intelligent. I have found them to be very close in intelligence to porposes and in some areas even smarter.

If you ever visit a hog slaughter plant you may find a reason for not eating pork. Watching a pig being slaughtered is a horrible sight and the little creatures seem to be very much aware of what is happening.

Those on the floor are still alive and screaming. The ones coming in on the killing chute are in absolute terror. I guess I am too much of a terrorist to eat something that suffers so much in dieing. It is very hard to kill a pig fast. They probably suffer more than any other creature when being slaughtered.

The way most modern industrial agriculture treats animals is horrific, but that applies to cows, chickens, turkeys, etc. as well. You can (and many people do) use that as an argument against eating any kind of meat, not just pork.

I've said it before in other threads and I'll say it here- prosciutto is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or