U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2011, 11:54 PM

35 posts, read 33,341 times

Advertisements

Woodrow, over decades, there were hundreds to thousands of Muslims in mobs that attacked innocent Chritians hacking them apart with machetes and more. Perhaps one attack was by outsiders, but not the vast majority of attackers.

Old 06-05-2011, 11:58 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,424,680 times
[quote=Woodrow LI;19461854]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post

You do know that the Arabs are also Semitic people. For a Muslim to be anti-Semitic would mean he would have to be against all of the known Prophets(PBUT). For any Muslim to be anti-Semitic is self defeating.

To be anti-Judaism does not equate to being anti-Jewish people. Jews are a people and like all people they come in a multitude of personalities. Some very nice, some very obnoxious the same as it is with all people. No one person represents any group of people.
Good grief you know what I am talking about....

Anti semitism is about Jews and Islamophobia is about Muslims.....

So you go ahead and be anti Judaism and continue to try to separate the 2.

I am done with you.....

Ill be up front with you I don't like Islam and the world would be better off without it...

And if Muslims can't get their house in order the world is going to pay the price...

Old 06-06-2011, 09:59 AM

40,046 posts, read 26,725,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I always urge everybody to verify all things they see or hear.
Can you find anyplace in the Qur'an where that is written? I can't.
Rather than answer each and every deceitful representation you make . . . since I have provided in-depth references to your sacred texts many times in my 9700+ posts . . . let me address the central deceit. You repeatedly try to deceive using this appeal to the Qur'an AS IF that is the ONLY source of Islam. It is NOT.
Quote:
Are you seeing Cultural actions or Islam? The most Islamic of nations is Indonesia. The Indonesians are among the most Peaceful of People.
In Islam there is no difference . . it is a DEEN!! Peaceful Islamic nation is an oxymoron. Islam is a primitive barbaric deen in opposition to every civilized nation in the world.
Quote:
Here you are correct. Yes, it is true we do want all people to submit by Allaah(swt), but a person will never submit by force. True submission can only come from free choice to do so. to me my submission to Allaah(swt) means that I believe in one God(swt) with no beginning or end. I will do my best to avoid that which is forbidden and strive to do my best to do good and be charitable. As part of my submission I begin all actions and words as a Prayer, and try to have all things I do or think to be worthy of praising and ot Thaning Allaah(swt)
This is your primitive notion that God is so impotent that He needs the help of puny primitive barbarians to convert everyone to belief in Allah. Mind your own business and worry about your own fate. Your fellow fanatic Muslims are a cancer on the face of civilized society.
Quote:
I also am "anti" Judaism. But I do separate being opposed to a person's beliefs from the person. Although I may dislike what a person believes or does, that does not mean I will try to prevent them from believing what they believe, mistreat them or even dislike them without reason.
These are difficult ideas to express on a forum, without it coming across as hatred of the person or people. Even more difficult if you are trying to do so in a language other than your native language.
Pretending to cloak sibling rivalry in semantic confusion doesn't make Muslims any less hateful than any other anti-Jew.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:37 AM

8,799 posts, read 10,707,607 times
"You do know that the Arabs are also Semitic people. For a Muslim to be anti-Semitic "

christians who called for the oppression of Jews used to do so because the Jews were not Christians. At some point in the 19th c, jew haters who either were secularists, or whose hatred was based on racial and ethnic grounds rather than religious, wanted a term to show their hatred was not religious, so they said they were "antisemitic" rather than anti Jewish. In fact the people they mostly obsessed over were Jews, not arabs, or amharic speakers, or whomever. The term we use today in English for jew hatred is antisemitism - we usually use it without the hyphen, to make clear its a hatred for Jews, not a hatred for the semitic language family.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:46 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,276,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Rather than answer each and every deceitful representation you make . . . since I have provided in-depth references to your sacred texts many times in my 9700+ posts . . . let me address the central deceit. You repeatedly try to deceive using this appeal to the Qur'an AS IF that is the ONLY source of Islam. It is NOT. In Islam there is no difference . . it is a DEEN!! Peaceful Islamic nation is an oxymoron. Islam is a primitive barbaric deen in opposition to every civilized nation in the world.
This is your primitive notion that God is so impotent that He needs the help of puny primitive barbarians to convert everyone to belief in Allah. Mind your own business and worry about your own fate. Your fellow fanatic Muslims are a cancer on the face of civilized society.
Pretending to cloak sibling rivalry in semantic confusion doesn't make Muslims any less hateful than any other anti-Jew.
Gee, what a nice guy.

Yes, de'en is both our life and it does reflect how we follow our religion. True the Qur'an is not our only source of belief we also have the Ahadith and the Fiqh ul Sunnah. I preach peace and tolerance for all, in my Mosque on Friday Jummah. . I teach Islam as I believe it to be. I am responsible for what I teach and if I am in error, the consequences are upon me alone.

So far in every Mosque I have ever been in without exception every Iman has Preached the same. My door is always open to both Muslims and non-Muslims. there is nothing hidden and no secret agendas. I view all people as being Muslim until they say different. They are still welcome, and will be treated as guests.

If you ever come up to North Dakota, you are welcome to come in as an observer or visitor. There is no expectations of any visitor accepting Islam.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:52 AM

8,036 posts, read 4,199,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart
The problem with you is that you dont know that Palestine(Jerusalem)contains Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is considered a sacred place for all Muslims
Yep that would be the very first major holy site of another religion that Islam hijacked and claimed as their own. The thing sits right on top of the platform that Herod the Great created to build the Jewish temple on - and right on top of the site of Solomon's Temple. Why on earth did Islam co-opt the MOST sacred site in all of Judaism??? This would be the equivalent of Christians turning Mecca into a giant Christians-only city and converting all mosques into cathedrals!! What on earth were they thinking??

Quote:
could you be more specific please !! (about the Muslim persecution of Hindus, Christians and Buddhists.)
You can read all about the plight of Christians in Muslim ruled lands here:
The history of the persecution of Hindus is a bloody one and continues to be blood to this day. The Hindus are hit from both sides. They are victims of terrorist attacks in India where they are the majority, while they are massacred and persecuted in Pakistan and Bangladesh where they are the minority. The Hindus have hardly been angels in the modern age. But consider that the Muslim conquest killed approximately 16 million and the long succession of Muslim rulers were more often than not brutal and murderous to Hindus. Events such as the Gujarat Riots of 2002 were terrible but in comparison to historic Muslim brutality, the event would barely merit any notice at all. And you don't even need to go far into history to find atrocities that were MASSIVELY worse committed by Muslims: The Hindu Genocide in East Pakistan killed a minimum of 1.25 million Hindus and saw 10 million more fleeing into India as refugees.
The Armenian Genocide killed at least 1 million Christians.
The civil war in Sudan had killed 1.9 million by 2005. Christians have composed a hugely disproportionate number of the dead in that conflict are being enslaved and sometimes sold off into other Muslim countries.

I could go on and on and on. The bigger question is, why on earth don't you already know all about the brutality being committed by Muslims all over hte world Much of it ostensibly on behalf of Islam?? All you have to do is search for it, Muslim atrocities are so commonplace that you'd have to be deaf, blind and dumb to miss them. A Muslim doing something blood-chillingly cruel to their fellow human beings isn't even news anymore, it's just too commonplace. Burning children alive, torturing children to death, gouging out eyes, maiming, rape followed by forced conversion to Islam followed by forced marriage. The world has come to expect Muslims to act like rabid animals.

Pointing out Muslim atrocities world-wide is like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm stunned that you seemed to think I'd have a hard time finding anything.

I am trying very hard to learn to respect Islam in spite of the many inhuman crimes being committed by Muslims of the world every single day. I want to think better of them. But hearing you spout off about how it was your divine destiny to take Constantinople and that you will take the rest of Europe too and no doubt put them under Sharia Law -- I'm probably going to have to block you in the near future so I can at least attempt to have some respect for Islam left. In the face of what Muslims have done to non-Muslims worldwide since 1948, what right do they have to complain enmasse about Palestine? It is so hypocritical is blows my mind.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:58 AM

616 posts, read 591,111 times
Unfortunately, I was away from this forum so did not read only a few of the responses here, I have no time to read them ...

I see here only historical sympathy with the Jews by non-muslims

Closing your eyes about crimes and the wars that were\are\ and they still led by America and Israel against the Muslims even today ..

Only they are lamenting the Jews for the Holocaust, while have done the biggest holocaust in Palestine

I see Dr. Norman finkelstein in (this Video in below) was Very realistic and logical, Was hostile to Zionism and does in the arab Muslim

just see this a video ..

YouTube - ‫

Old 06-07-2011, 05:10 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,424,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Unfortunately, I was away from this forum so did not read only a few of the responses here, I have no time to read them ...

Closing your eyes about crimes and the wars that were\are\ and they still led by America and Israel against the Muslims even today ..

Only they are lamenting the Jews for the Holocaust, while have done the biggest holocaust in Palestine

I see Dr. Norman finkelstein in (this Video in below) was Very realistic and logical, Was hostile to Zionism and does in the arab Muslim

just see this a video ..

YouTube - ‫
All the videos Muslims post here are nothing but propaganda of one sort of another...

There is sympathy for the Jews here maybe because the Jews here are not proselytizing.

Palestine is not even remotely like the Holocaust.

There are not extermination camps, crematoriums, slave labor and trains bringing Muslims to the death camps.

6 1/2 million Palestinians have not been killed.

There is not apartheid like in South Africa.

62 years ago there would have been a state but the Palestinians said no and the Arabs went to war against Israel.

The Arabs were the aggressors and now they cry that life is unfair.

Deal with it I hope Israel does not give 1 inch of land back that was taken when they were attacked first.

You need to get a history book and read it.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:45 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,520,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
And so, once again, you reveal your real bias. It has nothing to do with Palestine, land, Muslims, or anything else. Jews, Jews, Jews--that's your real problem.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:08 AM

616 posts, read 591,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
And so, once again, you reveal your real bias. It has nothing to do with Palestine, land, Muslims, or anything else. Jews, Jews, Jews--that's your real problem.
I have no problems with jews cause they are people of book , but my real problem is With Zionism and the exploitation of the Holocaust to continue their crimes and Occupation while they committed the Holocaust in Palestine All this under the pretext that they have a right to Palestine

Zionism , Zionism , Zionism that's my real problem, Since it entered the Middle East and started problems of Arabs and Muslims there even this time it is still killing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam