U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 11:20 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
yes I did not read all replies that's

you are free in your view I know that all thing I'm saying are lies and biased you have Anything that is not suit for you would be a lie

but My question to you is : what is standard of fairness?

What is human rights have? If you saw what I wrote here a lie ?

The standard of fainess is often the assumption that if a Muslim posts something it is a lie. But if a non-Muslim posts it must be the truth.

Part of this we have brought upon ourselves for not always living as Muslims. Another part began with the formation of Israel. Most people do not understand that the reasons Jews and Muslims can not live together is from both directions. Palestinians fear that the Jews want to exterminate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
As to your source on converting to Judaism you need to also look at the other movements, Orthodoxy is not the only movement. You clearly do not really understand what one does to become Jewish...

Many non Muslims understand Islam.... That is why we fight against Islam...

I think the world would be better off without Islam and Christianity...

Both are scary!!
Words such as

Are not going to help any Muslims trust Jews.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:33 AM

616 posts, read 591,288 times
[quote=Jazzymom;19483323]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Judaism is as scary to Muslims as Islam is to Jews. Perhaps it is because we both love our beliefs and do not like to have anybody threaten them.

Muslims are not being threatened but they sure do threaten others.....

Some ideas of Judaism are scary to Muslims. such as

Source

I am certain you also find many of our beliefs to be equally or more scary. Fear is often a prelude to unjustified hatred. Perhaps if we can understand each others fears, there would be less fear and less hatred.

As to your source on converting to Judaism you need to also look at the other movements, Orthodoxy is not the only movement. You clearly do not really understand what one does to become Jewish...

Both are scary!!

Quote:

Both are scary!!

What about your religion (Judaism) what about texts the Talmud which full of brutality, murder and destruction to non-Jews?

There is beautiful saying ( If you are a Jew does not criticize other religions)

are they calculated on the Jews or not !!!

do not know that the Zionist Jews in Israel depend on the texts of the Talmud in shedding the blood of Arab Muslims over 63 years ?

So, how did you said Islam and Christianity are scary!!!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:41 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
[quote=weaam;19484498]
Quote:

What about your religion (Judaism) what about texts the Talmud which full of brutality, murder and destruction to non-Jews?

There is beautiful saying ( If you are a Jew does not criticize other religions)

are they calculated on the Jews or not !!!

do not know that the Zionist Jews in Israel depend on the texts of the Talmud in shedding the blood of Arab Muslims over 63 years ?

So, how did you said Islam and Christianity are scary!!!

You know nothing and you sound ignorant.....

Just look at the Qur'an and its violence....

Old 06-07-2011, 11:43 AM

83 posts, read 103,501 times
[quote=weaam;19484237]
Quote:
Muslims in general do not support violence against Muslims
So, Do you support violence against non-muslims?

Old 06-07-2011, 11:56 AM

[quote=Jazzymom;19484628]
Quote:

Jazzymom, There is a big difference why I say this?

The talmud is not of Judaism and not the Word of God and not the words that came down to Moses peace be upon him but was

But the Koran is the pure word of God which was revealed to Muhammad peace be upon him

Now pleas bring me any Verse from Quran invites to Kill the non-Muslims, Who are not aggressors

Old 06-07-2011, 11:58 AM

[quote=egaanand;19484665]
Quote:

So, Do you support violence against non-muslims?

NO. I do not

Old 06-07-2011, 12:10 PM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
Quote:
My sister,

You must realize that if an Eastern nation doing the killing it is Muslims who are terrorists. but if it is a Christian Nation doing the killing it is war.

It may not make sense, but it seems that the western world often fails to see they are doing the very things they accuse us of doing. the only difference is the killing by the west is done with clean, sanitary modern war equipment. there seems to be a difference if the killing is done with expensive factory made bombs or homemade IEDs.

I would like to see one valid reason why there was such massive bombing of Iraq and Afghanistan. No WMDs were found and it turns out bin Laden was not in Afghanistan.

What Christian nation are you talking about? I'm assuming that you are mistakenly assuming that the US, the UK and perhaps even Canada are Christian nations. They are not, they are democracies run by the people a term you Muslims seem to choke on,( look at what is going on this spring) whereas in the mideast many of the nations ARE Muslim nations and theocracies.

You are blaming the wrong people for the killing of Muslims and have been for a very long time....The real culprits are your fellow Muslims. You have been killing each other since your sick religion was founded.

Personally I wish the west had never gone into Iraq and Afghanistan and left you guys alone to annihilate each other. It would certainly solve a lot of the worlds problems.
11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims

Old 06-07-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:

Have you ever looked at things like this? Based on these is it fair to assume the Talmud teaches violence and hatred?

Is that a true representation of Judaism?

Old 06-07-2011, 12:39 PM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
I for one no longer watch any videos posted by Muslims because I find them biased and mostly not truthful.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:08 PM

@sanspeur

Quote:
Have you ever looked at things like this? Based on these is it fair to assume the Talmud teaches violence and hatred?

Is that a true representation of Judaism?
Any I post, I try to get from non-Muslim sources, usually Christian sources. Yes they are biased. Christians can be very anti-Jewish. But it does point out that by many people Jews are viewed as being violent and terrorist. I agree they do not represnt all Jews any more than the Christian videos depicting Muslims as terrorist portray all Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam