U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-19-2011, 07:53 PM
 
591 posts, read 560,763 times
Reputation: 66

Advertisements

They attack Jews and Christians because that is what Muhammad tells them to do.

 
Old 06-19-2011, 08:48 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 591,111 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You know I was asking a serious question. I have always said there are wrongs on both sides. But we have 2 terrorist groups who have built up stockpiles of ammunitions within civilian populations.

They attack Israel then run and hide in the civilian populations.

Again answer the question.

Because until the attacks stop there will be no peace. Israel needs to protect her citizens.


Israel, Gaza terrorists agree to a cease-fire | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

The agreement came late Sunday night and was followed by a Kassam rocket fired on Ashkelon and 10 mortar shells that hit southern Israel. Israel did not respond to the rockets, showing that the cease-fire was holding, according to reports.



What ceasefire? Southern Israel Hit by 12 Mortar Shells From Gaza - War On Terror News

Twelve mortar shells fired from northern Gaza landed in open areas in the Eshkol region. No injuries were reported.

Friday's barrage was the first mortar fire since Gaza terror groups declared a unilateral ceasefire, Thursday.


Palestinian ceasefire violations since the end of Operation Cast Lead

ceasefire violatons since the end of operation cast lead.




This is Israeli Zionism's justification, Continuous Israeli crimes before he was born Hamas...

Let's go back before the war on Gaza..

First Israel is occupying their land for decades now and putting them under siege for a very long time.(the history of the conflict is too long to discuss here)

On 19 June 2008, a six-month Egyptian-brokered cease-fire agreement went into effect between Hamas and Israel.
On June 24, 2008 Israel raided Nablus (West Bank) killing two Palestinians, including a commander of Islamic Jihad (an organization independent of Hamas). Later, on the same day, three Qassam rockets were fired into Sderot, Israel, causing two minor injuries. Islamic Jihad, claimed responsibility, stating that this action was in response to the Israeli raid. Hamas subsequently pressured the group into abiding by the ceasefire. On 26 June, rockets were fired by Fatah, a Hamas rival, elements of which sometimes collaborate with Israel.

On 26 June, Hamas warned Israel that its closure of the Gaza border was seen as a major cease-fire violation. Nonetheless, Hamas called on other Palestinian factions to abide by the truce. Rocket and mortar attacks continued, at a rate of several rockets per month, with no one taking responsibility.


On 4 November 2008, Israeli troops raided the Gaza Strip and killed six Hamas gunmen. The Israeli military claimed that the target of the raid was a tunnel that Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers. Hamas termed this raid a "massive breach of the truce".
On 13 December 2008, Israel announced that it was in favor of extending the cease-fire, provided Hamas adhered to its conditions. Having previously asserted that an end to the truce would carry huge popular support and that there are daily Israeli attacks, on 20 December Hamas officially announced that they would not be extending the cease-fire, citing Israeli border closures as the primary reason, and resumed its shelling of the western Negev. Hamas blamed Israel for the end of the ceasefire, saying it had not respected its terms, including the lifting of the blockade, under which little more than humanitarian aid has been allowed into Gaza. Israel said it initially began easing the blockade, but resumed it when Hamas failed to fulfill the agreed conditions, including ending all rocket fire and halting weapons smuggling.

Although Israel accuses the Hamas government in Gaza of breaking the truce, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights documented hundreds of truce violations by the Israeli military, including three violations on the very day the truce began on June 19th, 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%


Israel violation of ceasefire on 4th Nov

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov (broken link)…

graph showing firing rockets


http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas (broken link)…


Hamas announce end of the truce after repeated Israeli violations (195 violations)

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/World-News/2-…
 
Old 06-19-2011, 08:53 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,680 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
This is Israeli Zionism's justification, Continuous Israeli crimes before he was born Hamas...

Let's go back before the war on Gaza..

First Israel is occupying their land for decades now and putting them under siege for a very long time.(the history of the conflict is too long to discuss here)

On 19 June 2008, a six-month Egyptian-brokered cease-fire agreement went into effect between Hamas and Israel.
On June 24, 2008 Israel raided Nablus (West Bank) killing two Palestinians, including a commander of Islamic Jihad (an organization independent of Hamas). Later, on the same day, three Qassam rockets were fired into Sderot, Israel, causing two minor injuries. Islamic Jihad, claimed responsibility, stating that this action was in response to the Israeli raid. Hamas subsequently pressured the group into abiding by the ceasefire. On 26 June, rockets were fired by Fatah, a Hamas rival, elements of which sometimes collaborate with Israel.

On 26 June, Hamas warned Israel that its closure of the Gaza border was seen as a major cease-fire violation. Nonetheless, Hamas called on other Palestinian factions to abide by the truce. Rocket and mortar attacks continued, at a rate of several rockets per month, with no one taking responsibility.


On 4 November 2008, Israeli troops raided the Gaza Strip and killed six Hamas gunmen. The Israeli military claimed that the target of the raid was a tunnel that Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers. Hamas termed this raid a "massive breach of the truce".
On 13 December 2008, Israel announced that it was in favor of extending the cease-fire, provided Hamas adhered to its conditions. Having previously asserted that an end to the truce would carry huge popular support and that there are daily Israeli attacks, on 20 December Hamas officially announced that they would not be extending the cease-fire, citing Israeli border closures as the primary reason, and resumed its shelling of the western Negev. Hamas blamed Israel for the end of the ceasefire, saying it had not respected its terms, including the lifting of the blockade, under which little more than humanitarian aid has been allowed into Gaza. Israel said it initially began easing the blockade, but resumed it when Hamas failed to fulfill the agreed conditions, including ending all rocket fire and halting weapons smuggling.

Although Israel accuses the Hamas government in Gaza of breaking the truce, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights documented hundreds of truce violations by the Israeli military, including three violations on the very day the truce began on June 19th, 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%


Israel violation of ceasefire on 4th Nov

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov (broken link)…

graph showing firing rockets


http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas (broken link)…


Hamas announce end of the truce after repeated Israeli violations (195 violations)

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/World-News/2-…


None of your links worked so much for that.

The bottom line is Hamas and Hezbola are terrorist networks.
They have no desire for peace, only the destruction of Israel.

My links were for current (2011) violations, your were from 2008, 3 years ago.
 
Old 06-19-2011, 08:57 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 591,111 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
They attack Jews and Christians because that is what Muhammad tells them to do.
nonsense

When you do not Occupie the Muslim countries no one would kill you

see this: Are Muslims alllowed to kill Jews and Christians? Yusuf Estes


YouTube - ‪Are Muslims alllowed to kill Jews and Christians?Yusuf Estes‬‏
 
Old 06-19-2011, 09:02 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,874 posts, read 31,754,043 times
Reputation: 12622
The reason the links don't work is because weaam put three periods immediately after each one...There must be a space before and after a link.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/World-News/2-

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas (broken link)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov (broken link)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%

Edit...Sorry there must be another error, as they still do not work.
 
Old 06-19-2011, 09:02 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,680 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
nonsense

When you do not Occupie the Muslim countries no one would kill you

see this: Are Muslims alllowed to kill Jews and Christians? Yusuf Estes


YouTube - ‪Are Muslims alllowed to kill Jews and Christians?Yusuf Estes‬‏

Well all 3000+ of those people killed on 9/11 were not occupying anything but a building in New York City.

I think muslims will kill no matter. They are going to kill non muslims and if that is not possible then they will kill each other...
 
Old 06-19-2011, 09:04 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,680 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The reason the links don't work is because weaam put three periods immediately after each one...There must be a space before and after a link.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/World-News/2-

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas (broken link)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov (broken link)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%

Edit...Sorry there must be another error, as they still do not work.
lol damn and I was looking forward to reading those sites.....lmao
 
Old 06-19-2011, 09:15 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 591,111 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
None of your links worked so much for that.

The bottom line is Hamas and Hezbola are terrorist networks.
They have no desire for peace, only the destruction of Israel.

My links were for current (2011) violations, your were from 2008, 3 years ago.

did not you read these words above?

take the links

US media didn’t report Israeli ceasefire violation

US media didn't report Israeli ceasefire violation | The Electronic Intifada


Israel Violated Cease-fire 7 Times, No Media Reports

Israel Violated Cease-fire 7 Times, No Media Reports | Sabbah Report

Hamas: Israel violated ceasefire three times today

Hamas: “Israel violated ceasefire three times today” - International Middle East Media Center


Where is Israel about a peace since 63 years!!!

When Hamas resist Israel's terrorism you call them terrorists

Hamas defends itself and its people it is her right

If Israel wants peace, why refused Obama's Suggestions?

read : Netanyahu refuses Obama suggestion on 1967 borders


Netanyahu refuses Obama suggestion on 1967 borders - 24 May 2011 - Arabinform.org









 
Old 06-19-2011, 09:18 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,874 posts, read 31,754,043 times
Reputation: 12622
Video war...Woo Hoo...I wanna play too.


YouTube - ‪Palestinian Incitement: Children on a Mission to Kill Jews‬‏


YouTube - ‪Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine‬‏

This one is particularly disgusting...


YouTube - ‪Arabs brainwashed little girls to hate Jews‬‏
 
Old 06-19-2011, 09:22 PM
 
40,043 posts, read 26,725,598 times
Reputation: 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
When you do not Occupie the Muslim countries no one would kill you
THIS is the stupid and unrealistic goal of Muslims in the Middle East. They want Israel to not occupy what they think is their land. Translation: Until Israel is destroyed and no longer exists they are under Jihad of defense (in their warped minds) and will continue to kill indiscriminately because they are uncivilized barbarians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top