U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2011, 10:25 PM

616 posts, read 591,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Really? Do Jews teach their children that Muslims are animals and should be killed? Do they teach their children that their greatest glory is to strap on a bomb and blow themselves up to kill innocents?

Show me...

and look what is written on the wall " kill arab"

YouTube - ‪Jewish Hate Caught on tape‬‏

Old 06-19-2011, 10:38 PM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
Anyone can write graffiti, but answer my question... Do Jews teach their children that Muslims are animals and should be killed? Do they teach their children that their greatest glory is to strap on a bomb and blow themselves up to kill innocents?

Old 06-20-2011, 12:00 AM

15,310 posts, read 10,341,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
The bottom line is Hamas and Hezbola are terrorist networks.
Zionists were the original terrorists (cited article). Sharon was also once a member of Haganah... which was a terrorist organisation.

This is an interesting article...written by an Arab admittedly...but I'm sure his claims could be verified by any interested party.

And They Call Us Terrorists

Disclaimer:
I post the article for reference only and it is not necessarily my personal view.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:31 AM

570 posts, read 636,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur
Anyone can write graffiti, but answer my question... Do Jews teach their children that Muslims are animals and should be killed?
change the word Jews into occupiers and it will be all clear ... it should go like this :
occupiers are animals and should be killed ?
It just happened that the occupiers here are Jews .. nothing personal
Quote:
Do they teach their children that their greatest glory is to strap on a bomb and blow themselves up to kill innocents?
I tottaly disagree with the principle of suicide bombings since suicide is forbidden in Islam but some calls it sacrifice for thire homeland on the road to liberation ..
When was occupiers considered as innocents !!!
Misconceptions in it higest form !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom
The bottom line is Hamas and Hezbola are terrorist networks.
If you considered defending your homeland as a terrorist act then they are definitely terrorist networks

Old 06-20-2011, 06:54 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
change the word Jews into occupiers and it will be all clear ... it should go like this :
occupiers are animals and should be killed ?
It just happened that the occupiers here are Jews .. nothing personal

I tottaly disagree with the principle of suicide bombings since suicide is forbidden in Islam but some calls it sacrifice for thire homeland on the road to liberation ..
When was occupiers considered as innocents !!!
Misconceptions in it higest form !!!

If you considered defending your homeland as a terrorist act then they are definitely terrorist networks
You just said what folks have been saying:

Suicide bombing and killing innocents is ok.

Jews are animals and occupiers and should be killed.

Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorists but upstanding freedom fighters.

enough said and now I understand the mentality of those who kill innocents.

Have a great day.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:19 AM

2,532 posts, read 2,016,926 times
AMOS 9:14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
AMOS 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD your God.

All those who oppose Israel, oppose God and will not succeed! The Muslims send their young men to die in vain and they teach their children to hate and kill to their own destruction. Mohammed was a murder who followed his father the Devil and his descendants do too.

Last edited by garya123; 06-20-2011 at 07:34 AM..

Old 06-20-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom-fighter...

Ariel Sharon: Terrorist or freedom-fighter?
Nelson Mandela: Terrorist or freedom-fighter?
Ernesto Guevara: Terrorist or freedom-fighter?
Osama Bin Laden: Terrorist or freedom-fighter?
Gerry Adams: Terrorist or freedom-fighter?

Food for thought!

Old 06-20-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
AMOS 9:14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
AMOS 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD your God.

All those who oppose Israel, oppose God and will not succeed!
Yeah...it's idiotic stuff like the above that keeps the pot boiling.

Last edited by Rafius; 06-20-2011 at 07:55 AM..

Old 06-20-2011, 07:50 AM

570 posts, read 636,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom
You just said what folks have been saying:

Suicide bombing and killing innocents is ok.
Wrong ... try again ...
what I said was that I dont agree with suicide bombing & there is no such thing as Innocent occupier !!
Quote:
Jews are animals and occupiers and should be killed.
In fact any occupiers are much worse than animals , Injustice is the root of all evil in the world .
Quote:
100% ...by all norms of humanity ...
Dont forget that they did not come to you ... you came to them .
You expelled them from their homes .. what did expect in return ?
Rewards you for it !!!
Of course they will fight back the intruders
Quote:
enough said and now I understand the mentality of those who kill innocents.
Hmmmm .... "those who kill innocents"

I could not agree more
Quote:
Have a great day.
I will ... thank u

Old 06-20-2011, 09:26 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall-lionheart View Post
Wrong ... try again ...
what I said was that I dont agree with suicide bombing & there is no such thing as Innocent occupier !!

In fact any occupiers are much worse than animals , Injustice is the root of all evil in the world .

100% ...by all norms of humanity ...
Dont forget that they did not come to you ... you came to them .
You expelled them from their homes .. what did expect in return ?
Rewards you for it !!!
Of course they will fight back the intruders

Hmmmm .... "those who kill innocents"

I could not agree more

I will ... thank u
These children were stabbed to death. They are innocents. Children are always innocents because they do not choose where there parents live.

Killing children in cold blood and make no mistake stabbing an entire family while they sleep is a massacre. They even came back after they had killed the family to find the baby crying and then stabbed her.

So no it is not ok. If this is what Palestinians think is ok then I hope Israel never gives up an inch of soil to them...

http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/2...3099131/3a.jpg
3 month old Hadas

http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/2...3099129/4a.jpg
4 year old Elad

http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/2...3099142/1a.jpg
11 year old Yoav
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam