U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 04:31 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
simply, Because they are Jews

But Muslims are killed 63 years ago, no problem, isn't it
Your use of a smiley face is really out of place here.

Let me ask you a question.....

Do you have children? Then you know children really are innocent and are never in control of what their parents do.

No one has ever said that Palestinian children have not been killed in this conflict. We would agree that both Palestinian and Israeli children have been killed. They are caught in a conflict they neither started or have any control over.

I would also say that in 63 years most Israelis have never known another home so for them Israel is their country.

What do you think would happen if both sides just said enough. There has been enough violence.

I really believe that if Israel stopped being attacked and Hamas and Hezbollah put down their arms and accepted a Jewish state. Israel would leave the West bank. If the Palestinians went to work on state building I believe both side could live in peace.

But someone has to say enough is enough.

Someone once told me there will be peace when the Palestinians love their children more then they hate Jews.

What do you think?

Old 06-20-2011, 06:52 PM

[quote=Woodrow LI;19670877]How would the Israelis act if the situation was reversed. The Jews have Gaza and the West Bank and called districts of Palestine. The Palestinians have the remainder of the country.

Israel left Gaza years ago.... and look what happened, it is filled with hamas terrorists.

Hypothetically, what would happen if say China took over the Region, called it the Israel Mandate and gave the land back to the Palestinians Forcing the Israelis either to live in the West Bank, Gaza or leave the return,but unable to return if they leave.

What if China did take over, decide that Israel was the home of the Palestinians and open the door for all Muslims to get free farms in Israel. China has about 22,000,000 Muslims, what if they gave Israel to them?

That is all hypothecical and very not likely to happen, but if it did happen, what would the Israelis do? Fight to the death and settle for no less than getting the land back. Which is what the Palestinians are doing. Can you really fault them for being angry at loosing their homeland?

They haven't lost a homeland. They turned one down 63 years ago and refused to have a state next to the Jewish state. And this particular land is also the homeland of the Jews who have a long history of being there. A homeland that was always seen as just that. The Jewish hopes to one day be reconnected with the ancient homeland never went away. Jews were exiled from that very land we never lost hope of one day returning and there have been Jews living there all along, both in Israel and in the middle east. Jews didn't just decide one day to build a state in Israel.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
no wonder I know that, These feelings of Zionism and Judaism

for I am honor than YOU, I say, You do not represent all Jews just YOU do represesn Zionists, really Zionists are Similar

Islam and Muslims do not need to love YOU

Islam is still the more universality so ask yourself WHY?

Most Jews I know feel exactly like I do.

We hate the violence.
We want to see a 2 state solution.
We don't feel like Israel has a peace partner, and that worries us.
But what we really want to see is peace.

So you can call us zionists if you want.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:21 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Most Jews I know feel exactly like I do.

We hate the violence.
We want to see a 2 state solution.
We don't feel like Israel has a peace partner, and that worries us.
But what we really want to see is peace.

So you can call us zionists if you want.
Let us say you have a big house, It is an older colonial mansion built in the 1600s. but your family has lived in it since the 1800s. One day a sheriff comes to your door and says we are splitting the house in half.The descendants of the first family to live in the house has been found and they say the house was stolen from their ancestors.

You can have the West side of the house. They get the East side. You both get to use the Bathroom and kitchen equally. It is now a two family house. Live together in peace.

Now you are going to sit back and live in comfort and relax because the nice family that has just taken over your house is willing to share it with you. So what if you lost the TV room you got the library. Of course you don't get to take the TV as everything you have in the other half of the house now belongs to the "rightfull" owners.

To put things in perspective Israel, including the Palestine districts is a small country with very little arable land over half the country is the Nagev desert. The entire country is only 8,367 square miles. Of that the Negev desert is 4,300 sq miles and basically uninhabitable and not farm land. In that little area you are trying to squeeze in 14 million people. there is not enough land to fit in that area unless it is all made into industrial and Residential, doing away with the ancient farms and Olive orchards. It is not just willing to split the land in half with the people that were there, it is also forcing them to give up their traditional life.

I doubt if you can understand what 1947 did to the Palestinians that were living there, and that was just 64 years ago, many of the people who were alive in 1947 are still living and this is not ancient history. the memories and scars of the Jews from Europe coming and taking the land is still there.

To you the Jews are returning home, to the Palestinians they are invaders and for peace the Jews are willing to give back half of what they took from the inhabitants and call it a 2 state country.I doubt if Dale Carnegie would say that was any way to "Win Friends and Influence Enemies"

In 64 years the Jewish invasion has destroyed the lives of the Palestinian people and the Palestinians were told they are wrong and they have no right to get angry and try to get the Jews to leave. they are demanded to sit back and take what Israel calls a fair settlement. The nice Jews are willing to share what they just took from them.

I sometimes think the only settlement is to give the area to China and tell both the Jews and Arabs to get out. Oddly if China keeps growing, that may one day happen. (Not in the foreseeable future, but a very possible scenario for a future generation to face.)

Old 06-20-2011, 09:44 PM

40,056 posts, read 26,739,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Let us say you have a big house, It is an older colonial mansion built in the 1600s. but your family has lived in it since the 1800s. One day a sheriff comes to your door and says we are splitting the house in half.The descendants of the first family to live in the house has been found and they say the house was stolen from their ancestors.

You can have the West side of the house. They get the East side. You both get to use the Bathroom and kitchen equally. It is now a two family house. Live together in peace.

Now you are going to sit back and live in comfort and relax because the nice family that has just taken over your house is willing to share it with you. So what if you lost the TV room you got the library. Of course you don't get to take the TV as everything you have in the other half of the house now belongs to the "rightfull" owners.

To put things in perspective Israel, including the Palestine districts is a small country with very little arable land over half the country is the Nagev desert. The entire country is only 8,367 square miles. Of that the Negev desert is 4,300 sq miles and basically uninhabitable and not farm land. In that little area you are trying to squeeze in 14 million people. there is not enough land to fit in that area unless it is all made into industrial and Residential, doing away with the ancient farms and Olive orchards. It is not just willing to split the land in half with the people that were there, it is also forcing them to give up their traditional life.

I doubt if you can understand what 1947 did to the Palestinians that were living there, and that was just 64 years ago, many of the people who were alive in 1947 are still living and this is not ancient history. the memories and scars of the Jews from Europe coming and taking the land is still there.

To you the Jews are returning home, to the Palestinians they are invaders and for peace the Jews are willing to give back half of what they took from the inhabitants and call it a 2 state country.I doubt if Dale Carnegie would say that was any way to "Win Friends and Influence Enemies"

In 64 years the Jewish invasion has destroyed the lives of the Palestinian people and the Palestinians were told they are wrong and they have no right to get angry and try to get the Jews to leave. they are demanded to sit back and take what Israel calls a fair settlement. The nice Jews are willing to share what they just took from them.

I sometimes think the only settlement is to give the area to China and tell both the Jews and Arabs to get out. Oddly if China keeps growing, that may one day happen. (Not in the foreseeable future, but a very possible scenario for a future generation to face.)
This sort of refusal to accept the reality that exists is typically restricted to the immature and naive. The Palestinians had several opportunities with the aid of all the Arab states surrounding Israel to take back what they had previously conquered during the expansion of Islam. Their inability to re-conquer the land on which Israel sits is a fait accompli. That they lost additional lands in the attempts is regrettable but no basis for their continued refusal to accept reality. Israel has been more than generous in returning ANY land acquired in defense of its existence. The demand . . . echoed here in your post Woodrow . . . that Isreal cease to exist and return ALL land to the previous conquerors without a fight is NOT going to happen. Trying to force the destruction of the State of Israel will only cause massive destruction of Muslims. (It might even be the thing that forces the world off oil by massive destruction of the oil rich middle east.)

Old 06-21-2011, 02:20 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,284,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
This sort of refusal to accept the reality that exists is typically restricted to the immature and naive. The Palestinians had several opportunities with the aid of all the Arab states surrounding Israel to take back what they had previously conquered during the expansion of Islam. Their inability to re-conquer the land on which Israel sits is a fait accompli. That they lost additional lands in the attempts is regrettable but no basis for their continued refusal to accept reality. Israel has been more than generous in returning ANY land acquired in defense of its existence. The demand . . . echoed here in your post Woodrow . . . that Isreal cease to exist and return ALL land to the previous conquerors without a fight is NOT going to happen. Trying to force the destruction of the State of Israel will only cause massive destruction of Muslims. (It might even be the thing that forces the world off oil by massive destruction of the oil rich middle east.)
Many of us feel that the oil wealth that came into the hands of the Muslims in the Mideast was a curse and the money has caused them to act in very un-Islamic ways. I think if the Mideast did loose their oil, many of the world's Muslims would be glad to see it happen. It is going to end soon anyway. The wells are already long past peak production. That oil wealth was not shared with the vast majority of Muslims.

I do have to agree with you that Israel will not give up any land without a fight. You now have most of the Israelis having been born in Israel. They have never known any other home. To try to get them out peacefully is an impossibility, they would fight to the death of the last Israeli before leaving.
Is it so strange that the Palestinians also feel the same and they equally want their homes back.

Is it any wonder that the Palestinians felt the same way about the Jews as today's Western world feels about Muslim's "Taking over" their countries? Is this not the same feeling the Palestinians feel about the Jews, only the Jews have actually done it.

Now the logical thing would be for the Palestinians to agree to the Israeli terms of existence. But when it comes to what a person sees as their home being occupied by an intruder, logic is set aside and the only desire is to get rid of the intruder.

Old 06-21-2011, 05:04 AM

[quote=Woodrow LI;19680716]Many of us feel that the oil wealth that came into the hands of the Muslims in the Mideast was a curse and the money has caused them to act in very un-Islamic ways. I think if the Mideast did loose their oil, many of the world's Muslims would be glad to see it happen. It is going to end soon anyway. The wells are already long past peak production. That oil wealth was not shared with the vast majority of Muslims.

I do have to agree with you that Israel will not give up any land without a fight. You now have most of the Israelis having been born in Israel. They have never known any other home. To try to get them out peacefully is an impossibility, they would fight to the death of the last Israeli before leaving.
Is it so strange that the Palestinians also feel the same and they equally want their homes back.

Is it any wonder that the Palestinians felt the same way about the Jews as today's Western world feels about Muslim's "Taking over" their countries? Is this not the same feeling the Palestinians feel about the Jews, only the Jews have actually done it.

Now the logical thing would be for the Palestinians to agree to the Israeli terms of existence. But when it comes to what a person sees as their home being occupied by an intruder, logic is set aside and the only desire is to get rid of the intruder.

Except they did not just wake up one day and decide to move to Israel. Jews have a long history of living in the middle east and in Israel.
That is their ancient homeland, the land they are connected to. The land they here exiled from before there were Palestinians or Islam. The land they always spoke of returning to.

They land was to be divided by the British mandate and there was to be a Palestinian homeland and a Jewish homeland.

But they said no, and went to war.

The whole middle east was the ottorman empire, not individual countries and Palestine was a territory, not a country.

The world looks with anger and mistrust at muslims because of the death and destruction they have caused innocent men women and children in the name of Islam and to further what ever cause they seem to have. Again killing innocents is never ok even if it is to further a cause.

Not the same at all.

Old 06-21-2011, 05:36 AM

570 posts, read 636,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom
These children were stabbed to death. They are innocents. Children are always innocents because they do not choose where there parents live.
There blood is on their parents & the Israili goverment hands because they brought them to an occupied territory ...
I dont agree with Children killing what so ever but that is what you get out of injustice and oppression ..
Also we must not forget that there is no comparison at all :
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed September 29, 2000 - Present

Killing Jewish children is something rare but on the other hand Killing Palestinian children is almost an every day event .
Add to this that you are occupying forces so they will do anything to exile you out of their land .
No one blame them except you and your allies .
Quote:
Killing children in cold blood and make no mistake stabbing an entire family while they sleep is a massacre. They even came back after they had killed the family to find the baby crying and then stabbed her.
Stop the compilation of Jews from all over the world to Palestine & I guarantee you that no one will lay a hand on any Jew ever ...
All the Jews in Palestine have there original nationalities & countries that they already belong to ... so why in the world do you gathered them from all over the world !!
Quote:
So no it is not ok. If this is what Palestinians think is ok then I hope Israel never gives up an inch of soil to them...
The occupiers will remain as occupiers & the owners of the land will remain struggling against the occupation , History tells us that the occupiers always defeated at the end , Then the Russian Jewish will return to Russia ... the American Jewish will return to the United States etc, And the owners of the land will remain because they have no place else to go .
Let me till you something .. There is a fundamental difference between Israeli jews and Palestinians , Many of Jews as soon as they exposure to risk they return back to their homeland because they do not have the loyalty to Israel as long as there life is at danger unlike the Palestinians who daily sacrifice their lives for their land and here lies all the difference .
You dont have the heart because deep inside you ... you all know that you are wrong .
Just watch and learn , History is in the making & the right must prevail at the end .
This is the law of God in the universe not mine .

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 06-21-2011 at 06:08 AM..

Old 06-21-2011, 06:08 AM

[quote=squall-lionheart;19681159]There blood is on their parents & the Israili goverment hands because they brought them to an occupied territory ...
I dont agree with Children killing what so ever but that is what you get out of injustice and oppression ..
Also we must not forget that there is no comparison at all :
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed September 29, 2000 - Present

There blood is on the hand of the teenagers who killed them. The blood of anyone is on the ones who actually kill.

Killing Jewish children is something rare but on the other hand Killing Palestinian children is almost an every day event .
Add to this that you are occupying forces so they will do anything to exile you out of their land .
No one blame them except you and your allies .

and I imagine that many of the deaths happened after Hamas attacked and Israeli defense forces responded. Israelis don't go into the houses and stab little children and babies in their sleep.

Stop the compilation of Jews from all over the world to Palestine & I guarantee you that no one will lay a hand on any Jew ever ...

I doubt that. And Israel is a fact on the ground.

All the Jews in Palestine have there original nationalities & countries that they already belong to ... so why in the world do you gathered them from all over the world !!

Jews in Israel come from Israel, the middle east and europe. The Jewish people have been in the middle east for 1000s of years. With the exile and the diaspora many were forced out but many stayed. In Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Lebanon, there have always been Jews in the middle east.
But with the rise of Arab nationalism they exiled the Jews from the countries they had been living in. So you cannot say Jews have not lived in the middle east. They were there before Islam and Muslims.

The occupiers will remain as occupiers & the owners of the land will remain struggling against the occupation , History tells us that the occupiers always defeated at the end , Then the Russian Jewish will return to Russia ... the American Jewish will return to the United States etc, And the owners of the land will remain because they have no place else to go .
Let me till you something .. There is a fundamental difference between Jews and Palestinians , Many of Jews as soon as they exposure to risk they return back to their homeland because they do not have the loyalty to Israel as long as there life were at danger unlike the Palestinians who daily sacrifice their lives for their land and here lies all the difference .
Just watch and learn , The right must prevail at the end .
This is the law of God in the universe not mine .

You know I have been accused of being a zionist and one who would kill muslim children, but the rant of yours is scarey.

Israel is a fact on the ground and that won't change. Israelis have been born there and know no other place. That won't change.

It is time for peace, time for Palestinians to put down the weapons and work out a solution.

The fact is that a 2 state solution was on the table 63 years ago and one side accepted and the other didn't. War was declared and so for 63 years there has been much bloodshed on both sides.

At some point someone needs to say enough is enough.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:26 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,529,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

Since you put it in those words, I'd love to know how you manage to understand any of these things. You aren't Jewish OR Palestinian, are you--you're a convert to Islam, right? You're going to have to be a little more discreet--your bias is beginning to show. (And just so you won't have to ask, I'm Jewish).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam