Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 09:33 AM

617 posts, read 696,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Ok and the folks from Saudia Arabia weren't terrorists who flew planes into the twin towers?

Damn straight they were and yes we are at war with terrorism and if those terrorists are Muslim then we are at war with them.

We are not at war with Islam. But the Muslim terrorists...

And no we are not doing what the Muslim terrorists are doing...

If my country had not been attacked we would not have gone into Afghanistan or Iraq.

I agree going into Iraq was wrong but it is done and we are pulling out. Saddam is gone and I suspect once the Iraqis move forward they will have a country that is what they want. I suspect many Iraqis are glad Saddam is gone. I suspect the Sunni population which was the minority is not.
I suspect the Shia population is glad to have some control over the government now.

We strive to protect civilians, terrorists strive to kill as many as possible for they somehow deserve it because they live in the country the terrorists are fighting...

I think Osama Bin Laden called them guilty because they lived in the US and thus supported the US.

Afghanistan gave free reign and a safe haven to Osama Bin Laden.
The Afghans didn't even like living under the Taliban.
They were ruthless and if you were a women it was expecially bad.

An as to Osama you right he was not in Afghanistan but I suspect he was for a long time till the Pakistanis secretly gave him a place to be. He was only in that villa for 5 years. 5 years are unaccounted for.

I am glad he is dead!!

Do not be ashamed of yourself when you give us a justification for the occupation of America to Iraq and Afghanistan and Kill millions of innocent people there!!!!

Do not be ashamed of yourself when you offer a justification for the Zionism Crimes In Palestine of 63 ago even now!!!

I know that you do not represent the opinion of the majority of Jews who do not agree with you ..

I do have the courage to refuse any Islamic extremism or violence against non-Muslims, unless they are combatants but You do not have

Old 06-07-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
And you can place the blame for how my views have changed because of the Muslim posting on this forum...

I have seen nothing but Jew hating, Israel bashing, and the rants coming from Muslims as to how they are so victimized.

I have seen support for terrorism, denial of Muslim atrocities against others and almost complete support for the violence against non Muslims.

I rarely if ever see any Muslim say they are wrong. It is only everyone else.

And Yes I don't like Islam...
And Yes I don't like most of the attitudes of Muslims on this forum...

But if you go back to when I first came on this forum you will see very different posts and views about Islam...

Muslims in this forum have their opinions just like any human being and if we really are wrong, no problem we will say, we were wrong

We should not change our point of view in whole nation just for a different view ..

And Muslims in general do not support violence against Muslims but you claim they are terrorists when they defend their land and rights

You still entitle yourself as defender of Zionism Israeli extremist and Provide justification for the continuation of its crimes today

Old 06-07-2011, 10:12 AM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Unfortunately, I was away from this forum so did not read only a few of the responses here, I have no time to read them
Then you have no place to speak about fairness or unfairness as a proselytizing Muslim only trying to deceive the infidels with lies and biased videos. I have no respect for such intellectual dishonesty and laziness.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:12 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,004 times
[quote=weaam;19482943]Muslims in this forum have their opinions just like any human being and if we really are wrong, no problem we will say, we were wrong

But you all don't... All I have seen here is excuses for the bad behavior of Muslim terrorists, Muslims defending sharia law, Muslims spouting hatred towards Jews.

We should not change our point of view in whole nation just for a different view ..

Big question as to what you mean by this?????

And Muslims in general do not support violence against Muslims but you claim they are terrorists when they defend their land and rights

Like I said defending terrorists..... I have even seen Muslims blame Jews for the terrorist attack on the twin towers rather then say Muslims did it....

You still entitle yourself as defender of Zionism Israeli extremist and Provide justification for the continuation of its crimes today

More lies and Muslim spouting .....

Old 06-07-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Do not be ashamed of yourself when you give us a justification for the occupation of America to Iraq and Afghanistan and Kill millions of innocent people there!!!!

Do not be ashamed of yourself when you offer a justification for the Zionism Crimes In Palestine of 63 ago even now!!!

I know that you do not represent the opinion of the majority of Jews who do not agree with you ..

I do have the courage to refuse any Islamic extremism or violence against non-Muslims, unless they are combatants but You do not have

Keep on spouting......

Old 06-07-2011, 10:17 AM

[quote=Woodrow LI;19480241]Judaism is as scary to Muslims as Islam is to Jews. Perhaps it is because we both love our beliefs and do not like to have anybody threaten them.

Muslims are not being threatened but they sure do threaten others.....

Some ideas of Judaism are scary to Muslims. such as

Source

I am certain you also find many of our beliefs to be equally or more scary. Fear is often a prelude to unjustified hatred. Perhaps if we can understand each others fears, there would be less fear and less hatred.

As to your source on converting to Judaism you need to also look at the other movements, Orthodoxy is not the only movement. You clearly do not really understand what one does to become Jewish...

Many non Muslims understand Islam.... That is why we fight against Islam...

I think the world would be better off without Islam and Christianity...

Both are scary!!

Old 06-07-2011, 10:25 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
[quote=Jazzymom;19483323]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Judaism is as scary to Muslims as Islam is to Jews. Perhaps it is because we both love our beliefs and do not like to have anybody threaten them.

Muslims are not being threatened but they sure do threaten others.....

Some ideas of Judaism are scary to Muslims. such as

Source

I am certain you also find many of our beliefs to be equally or more scary. Fear is often a prelude to unjustified hatred. Perhaps if we can understand each others fears, there would be less fear and less hatred.

As to your source on converting to Judaism you need to also look at the other movements, Orthodoxy is not the only movement. You clearly do not really understand what one does to become Jewish...

Many non Muslims understand Islam.... That is why we fight against Islam...

Both are scary!!
Interesting view. Especially this part.

Quote:

Old 06-07-2011, 10:34 AM

563 posts, read 929,679 times
Quote:

Both are scary!!
What humans in general do to each other in the name of any religion is truly scary. Physically, mentally, emotionally, it's all really sad.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Then you have no place to speak about fairness or unfairness as a proselytizing Muslim only trying to deceive the infidels with lies and biased videos. I have no respect for such intellectual dishonesty and laziness.

yes I did not read all replies

you are free in your view I know that all thing I'm saying are lies and biased you have Anything that is not suit for you would be a lie

but My question to you is : what is standard of fairness?

What is human rights have? If you saw what I wrote here a lie ?

Last edited by weaam; 06-07-2011 at 11:18 AM..

Old 06-07-2011, 11:18 AM

[quote=Jazzymom;19483232]
Quote:
Muslims in this forum have their opinions just like any human being and if we really are wrong, no problem we will say, we were wrong

But you all don't... All I have seen here is excuses for the bad behavior of Muslim terrorists, Muslims defending sharia law, Muslims spouting hatred towards Jews.

Big question as to what you mean by this?????

I meant, You just judged about the Muslims here only because their opinions were not Agree with you as jews Supportive to Zionists in Israel Not for muslims were hurt you hatred to muslima only , so I personally have been got many insults and verbal abuse and Harsh words from jews (your people) only because I spoke, so Does this reflect the ethics Jews?

Like I said defending terrorists..... I have even seen Muslims blame Jews for the terrorist attack on the twin towers rather then say Muslims did it....

Did you hear that Muslims support the September attacks? the answer is NO but you defending Israeli Zionists terrorists and do not be ashamed of yourself!!

you just see Muslims's errors while mistakes and crimes of America and Israel do not

More lies and Muslim spouting .....
no problem, I know that everything of us (we Muslims) is a lie you have
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam